X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Yup, keep missing the point.
    95 cap, 2 crucial goals if you say so.
    Even though i don't consider NK goal crucial but ok.
    95 caps. 29 goals. 2 crucial
    Stats say it all. U don't need to add more.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

I didn’t know we consider the overall quality/resume of player when determining the importance of a single goal… If Azmoun/Taremi scored that penalty it still wouldn’t be crucial goal?

Comment

According to Total Football on Telegram, Sarlak, Fallah, Akhbari and Nourafkan will be left out.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

I didn't know we consider the overall quality/resume of player when determining the importance of a single goal… If Azmoun/Taremi scored that penalty it still wouldn't be crucial goal?
        Azmoun taremi have proven record.
        You can't be serious lol

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          According to Total Football on Telegram, Sarlak, Fallah, Akhbari and Nourafkan will be left out.
          If true Nourafkan is surprise.
          Also he needs to cut 2 keepers not 1.

Comment

Azmoun taremi have proven record.
            You can't be serious lol

And yet never scored a goal as crucial as Karim vs Portugal….

Comment

And yet never scored a goal as crucial as Karim vs Portugal….
              Lool.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                If he’s taking 4 goalies, I don’t know what he’s thinking.

Comment

Lool.

Yeah Bakhtiarizadeh’s goal was crucial too. And you know what? In both games, Portugal and Angola, it was the big name player (Daei/Taremi) that missed goal that could give TM 3 pts.

Comment

Yeah Bakhtiarizadeh's goal was crucial too. And you know what? In both games, Portugal and Angola, it was the big name player (Daei/Taremi) that missed goal that could give TM 3 pts.
                    Looool
                    Keep going you are funny

Comment

I didn’t know we consider the overall quality/resume of player when determining the importance of a single goal… If Azmoun/Taremi scored that penalty it still wouldn’t be crucial goal?
                      to me he looks to have a brilliant PK-taking technique and temperament (imo the Best in TM)...!! however personally dont rate PK goals, as particularly clutch goals nor a big deal and sign of quality striker..!! yet ive seen far more famous and accomplished footballers choke at putting away PKs in key moments of big competitions and vs Portugal this dude placed calmly in a place no keeper has a slightest chance of saving..!! the placement and power behind that PK makes it most clutch thing ive ever seen from Karim in such a long time leading the line for TM where mostly being an invisible/no factor and occasionally getting goals vs mostly tokhmy opponents ...!!

ps

Also that 1timer cross brilliant assist vs Uruguay was overall the most impressive play ive seen from him since that PK ...!! That was such an UnKarim like quality quick-thinking touch that convinced me he still belongs ..!
                      Last edited by BacheLot; 11-12-2022, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Nourafkan is a good player - Ironically the only international footballer blooded by Skocic in all his games and simultaneously ruined his reputation as he was given a full back role which he just isn't good at

If he can keep his mouth shut singing the national anthem and not look anxiously around, he should be on the way to the WC

Comment

Looool
                          Keep going you are funny

Keep going for what? 2 Looool in a row means you have nothing else…

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Nourafkan is a good player - Ironically the only international footballer blooded by Skocic in all his games and simultaneously ruined his reputation as he was given a full back role which he just isn't good at

If he can keep his mouth shut singing the national anthem and not look anxiously around, he should be on the way to the WC
                            he is still way too weak in possession and rather undersized .... especially for top international high intensity levels of play such as WC...!! but I agree that he aint a bad overall footballer, like ARJ has an excellent nose for exploiting opponent's defensive soft spots and generally good attacking senses...!! possesses little to no defensive bone in his playing profile so its dumbfounding to me why so many coaches keep lining him in Defensive spots..??

Comment

Keep going for what? 2 Looool in a row means you have nothing else…
                              Ageh khodet ganeh shodi o fahmidi chi gofti maman fahmidam

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X