This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    You forgot his assist against Uzbekistan. Not many players can make that pass. That goal got us to WC 2014

All of our players are overrated!! ..name one who isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Today's TM training resumed without:

Akhbari\
      Sarkak\
      Noorafkan\
      Fallah
      Ebrahimi
      Omid is injured but for the rest, if their absence means they are no longer part of the selection, there is a good reason why they are not there. We all know CQ picks players based on his strategy and he is always right. He excluded Rahmati, Jalal Houssaini and his replacement players performed above expectations.

Comment

سرمربی و بازیکنان تیم ملی به صورت سرزده در خیریه بهشت امام رضا (َع) حضور یافتند

Comment

When did Markar join up again? LOL i missed that

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
            Poor Noorafkan, he played well for us in the qualifiers 😳
            He did?

Comment

علیرضا جهانبخش، اولین بازیکنی است که حدود ساعت ٢٢ امشب وارد قطر خواهد شد.

سردار آزمون نیز با سفر از آلمان به دوحه، حدود ساعت ۳ بامداد فردا به محل برگزاری جام جهانی می‌رسد.

Comment

علیرضا جهانبخش، اولین بازیکنی است که حدود ساعت ٢٢ امشب وارد قطر خواهد شد.

سردار آزمون نیز با سفر از آلمان به دوحه، حدود ساعت ۳ بامداد فردا به محل برگزاری جام جهانی می‌رسد.
                thank you. The rumor mill on Iranian football is insane and continues to set new lows.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

thank you. The rumor mill on Iranian football is insane and continues to set new lows.

Although you are speaking to a guy who said, on the day that Queiroz signed his contract that there is "no chance" he will sign for Iran and that the next coach will likely be Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Although you are speaking to a guy who said, on the day that Queiroz signed his contract that there is "no chance" he will sign for Iran and that the next coach will likely be Iranian.

Who among us hasn’t made a mistake ?

Comment

Yes, one must really be careful for what they spread. We live in generation fake news

Comment

True that! Although when he was constantly saying "for the record" it implies a position of authority on matters, which he was repeating non-stop those days...

Now for the record:

*-IFF spokesmen denied any discussion or decision for changing TM coach
                        *-IFF acting president officially called report of decision to change TM coach untrue and said IFF will not bend under outside pressure.
                        *-Government spokesmen confirmed for the second time they will not interfere in IFF decision regarding TM.
                        ​And this kind of thing, almost mocking members for thinking Skocic could be removed with our "ill-informed predictions"...

Iran's TM coach is Dragon Skocic. He is currently very busy getting ready for the training camp in September. He will travel to Austria for two friendly matches after playing a friendly match in Iran.

Other information you read or hear are usually ill-informed predictions, wishful thinking, or exaggerated speculation from obsessive followers simply FANDOM.
                        That's why I've learnt to take things that Mark says with confidence, with as much of a pinch of salt as other news sources! I am glad that Markar Aghajanian is back, because Mark hates him with a passion for reasons he never explained!

Although I would say that openly stating support for islamic republic and for years here being an active, heavy Ahmadinejad/Khamenei supporter is probably a bigger flaw...

Dear
                        Sorry if my views is not not in conformity with others as expected .
                        I often try to speak my views and when wrong correcting it .
                        This is my views and response around 10 years ago to ZZ and Doctor Doom who was ( still is) outspoken supporter of US hegemon
                        years has gone and something has not changed.

I think he should definitely be able to post and contribute here, as he is a respectful member and doesn't insult anyone. But I strongly strongly believe that members should be able to call him out for his support of the regime, in whichever thread he is writing, as long as people are getting killed daily in the country. If I saw a heavy IR supporter in the street talking about team melli then I would do the same. I hope you can appreciate my viewpoint on this, and my concern about normalising support of regime in these current days... 🙏

Comment

Good question. Some May say, alot of members made a mistake earlier today. But I am happy that Azmoun is in the squad. I just hope everybody on this Forum is happy that Azmoun is coming

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

True that! Although when he was constantly saying "for the record" it implies a position of authority on matters, which he was repeating non-stop those days...

​And this kind of thing, almost mocking members for thinking Skocic could be removed with our "ill-informed predictions"...

That's why I've learnt to take things that Mark says with confidence, with as much of a pinch of salt as other news sources! I am glad that Markar Aghajanian is back, because Mark hates him with a passion for reasons he never explained!

Although I would say that openly stating support for islamic republic and for years here being an active, heavy Ahmadinejad/Khamenei supporter is probably a bigger flaw...

I think he should definitely be able to post and contribute here, as he is a respectful member and doesn't insult anyone. But I strongly strongly believe that members should be able to call him out for his support of the regime, in whichever thread he is writing, as long as people are getting killed daily in the country. If I saw a heavy IR supporter in the street talking about team melli then I would do the same. I hope you can appreciate my viewpoint on this, and my concern about normalising support of regime in these current days... 🙏

Dr Jan,

all I can say is while I don’t agree with St Mark’s political views I find his knowledge and posts about football to be excellent and mostly very informative.

I’m not going to get caught up in calling anyone out on a forum, when the real people I have problems with, wouldn’t even understand the concept of a forum and open exchange of ideas.

Comment

Dr Jan,

all I can say is while I don’t agree with St Mark’s political views I find his knowledge and posts about football to be excellent and mostly very informative.

I’m not going to get caught up in calling anyone out on a forum, when the real people I have problems with, wouldn’t even understand the concept of a forum and open exchange of ideas.

I think his knowledge and understanding about football is absolutely fantastic, and particularly highlighting young players. If the world had no politics, he would be a treasure trove, no doubt about it.

But I personally don't believe in normalising support of regime, and I do think it is reasonable to have the freedom of speech to call out IR supporters in this current era when every day brings more pain and sadness. I totally appreciate you feel differently and that is fine, we can agree to disagree. But I think in the current days, I am getting more and more exhausted with IR supporters in the West just being able to act like nothing is happening..., and I do believe others are too. We aren't talking about a subtle supporter of IR, we are talking about someone who actively supports the islamic republic and for years here was defending ahmadinejad, khamenei etc...

And his strong political opinions sometimes comes through with confident statements he makes in relation to IFF, coaching choices etc... so that's why I take his comments on certain things with a pinch of salt if it is anything apart from highlighting young players or youth team results.

Comment

Isnt it a double standard for calling others out for saying things with confidence, when you do it yourself regarding the Azmoun case? Which May turn out to be fake news.

I dont know if he Can see this, because I Think he blocked me.

Comment

Working...
                                X