Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you St_Mark for your contribution to this forum the last 5 years that I have been here. I don't know if you are an IR sympathizer or not, but even if you are a sympathizer, I won't hate any sympathizer unless and until it has been proven that they either facilitated murder, theft, torture, espionage, illegal arrests, etc. For all other IR sympathizer, I hope, with the passage of time as a new government is established and new facts about IR come out, to gradually understand the ills of IR and continue to contribute to the betterment of Iran.

Comment

معرفی ۲۵ بازیکن تیم ملی برای حضور در جام جهانی

علیرضا ا بیرانوند، امیر عابدزاده، سید حسین حسینی، پیام نیازمند، رامین رضاییان، صادق محرمی، حسین کنعانی، سید مجید حسینی، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، شجاع خلیل‌زاده، ابوالفضل جلالی، میلاد محمدی، روزبه چشمی، سعید عزت‌اللهی، احمد نوراللهی، علی کریمی، احسان حاج صفی، سامان قدوس، وحید امیری، علی قلی‌زاده، علیرضا جهانبخش، کریم انصاری‌فرد، سردار آزمون، مهدی طارمی و مهدی ترابی.
      Last edited by St_Mark; 11-13-2022, 12:43 PM.

Comment

1 Esteghlal LB Abolfazl Jalali 24 4 18
        2 Nejle BK DM Saeed Ezatollahi 26 1 12
        3 Kayserispor CB Majid Hosseini 26 4 24
        4 Dinamo Z RB Sadegh Moharrami 26 8 12
        5 Charleroi MF Ali Gholizadeh 26 8 3
        6 Leverkusen FW Sardar Azmoon 27 10 12
        7 Sepahan GK Payam Niazmand 27 6 7
        8 Persepolis LW Mehdi Torabi 28 2 3
        9 Al Ahli CB Hossein Kananizadegan 28 7 21
        10 Keyserispor MF Ali Karimi 28 9 2
        11 Shabab Dubai MF Ahmad Noroolahi 29 10 11
        12 AEK Athens LB Milad Mohammadi 29 1 15
        13 Brenford MF Saman Ghodoos 29 2 7
        14 Feyenoord RW Alireza Jahanbakhsh 29 3 2
        15 Esteghlal DM Rouzbeh Cheshmi 29 4 20
        16 Ponferradina GK Amir Abedzadeh 29 6 18
        17 Persepolis GK Alireza Beiranvand 30 1 23
        18 Porto FW Mehdi Taremi 30 2 26
        19 Esteghlal GK Seyed Hossein Hosseini 30 4 14
        20 Persepolis CB Murteza Pouralighanji 30 6 25
        21 AEK Athens FW Karim Ansarifar 32 7 10
        22 Sepahan RB Ramin Rezaeian 32 7 23
        23 AEK Athens LB Ehsan Hajsafi 32 8 19
        24 Al Ahli CB Shoja Khalilzadeh 33 5 30
        25 Persepolis LW Vahid Amiri 34 7 11

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          عرفی ۲۵ بازیکن تیم ملی برای حضور در جام جهانی

لیرضا بیرانوند، امیر عابدزاده، سید حسین حسینی، پیام نیازمند، رامین رضاییان، صادق محرمی، حسین کنعانی، سید مجید حسینی، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، شجاع خلیل‌زاده، ابوالفضل جلالی، میلاد محمدی، روزبه چشمی، سعید عزت‌اللهی، احمد نوراللهی، علی کریمی، احسان حاج صفی، سامان قدوس، وحید امیری، علی قلی‌زاده، علیرضا جهانبخش، کریم انصاری‌فرد، سردار آزمون، مهدی طارمی و مهدی ترابی.
          Good list as the main players are there and the very bad are out. However some critic :

- no Zahedi is the really bad choice
          ​​no hosseinzadeh either while torabi, amiri, cheshmi that doesn't deserve to be there
          - 4 gk is too much.
          - not fan of rezaeian but hopefully he will remain in the bench.
          - no exciting young prospects

Comment

TM WC Pic
            Last edited by St_Mark; 11-13-2022, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              When did Markar join up again? LOL i missed that
              Mid last week

Comment

its more or less as expected besides the strange 4gk.

I think he must be really confident in sardar fitness to not even take additional offensive cover. I would have taken 1 of mohebbi or shahab instead of extra gk.

And then that still would leave 1 more spot to fill, which he has chosen not to. For me weird to not take a versatile young guy like hosseinzadeh who has been featuring more than gholi in recent weeks.

But ofc, with callup of Jalali, we can see that CQ isnt averse to a young surprise this time around either. Just looking for certain criteria.

Also saudi international with another masterpiece in their sports reporting. First telling us amiri is so anti IR he wants tm to boycott the games, then telling us taremi was in a fight with sardar, now that sardar was cut from the team. LOL. Haminjori harfe moft

Comment

who is player 26? he should take Mohebbi or Shahab Zahedi, Hosseinzadeh or another one.
                  4 goal keepers are too much. also here, the player vom Belgian side union SC would have been not bad for us...
                  4 gk are too much. damn..2 of 3 or 4 above mentioned player would be better for us..
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

He's a good man, I am hoping for a few miracles for team melli and the country as a whole, and I hope he has something up his sleeve....

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      its more or less as expected besides the strange 4gk.

I think he must be really confident in sardar fitness to not even take additional offensive cover. I would have taken 1 of mohebbi or shahab instead of extra gk.

And then that still would leave 1 more spot to fill, which he has chosen not to. For me weird to not take a versatile young guy like hosseinzadeh who has been featuring more than gholi in recent weeks.

But ofc, with callup of Jalali, we can see that CQ isnt averse to a young surprise this time around either. Just looking for certain criteria.

Also saudi international with another masterpiece in their sports reporting. First telling us amiri is so anti IR he wants tm to boycott the games, then telling us taremi was in a fight with sardar, now that sardar was cut from the team. LOL. Haminjori harfe moft
                      Be careful critizing anything anti IR. I tried it earlier and Got called a Hezbollahi and a primeape. Even though I ended up being right about it. So be careful

Comment

Iran team is the oldest of group B.
                        Iran:29.08
                        U25:1

Wales:26.2
                        U25:13

England:26.3
                        U25:11 players

USA:25.1
                        U25: 15 player​

Did not include months and days because of simplicity. If not, Iran's Avenue is 29.4

Comment

Damn 29.5
                          The squad is really old. It is the oldest Iran squad in WC i believe?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The fcukers are not sending Ahmadi, Khiabani and Yousefi to Qatar. They will report the game from irib studio in Tehran.
                            Cause obviously they can mute people and stadium noises but not the reporters when there is live report from stadium.

Comment

CQ interview with ESPN

ESPN: Iran has been written off as the no-hoper in the group, despite being 20th in the FIFA world rankings, just below Wales (19) and the U.S. (16), so does that give you extra motivation?

Queiroz: Never. I never think that way because I don't care about what other people think about us. We think about us. We have our strengths and qualities, and we have of course some weaknesses as all teams do. Nobody is perfect and in the right moment, it's time to speak inside the pitch.

Those feelings or those comments, they don't count. But at the end of the day, in the match, what will be important is to make a great performance, play good football and leave the result in the hands of God. That's what we can do.

ESPN: Iran has never made it out of the group stage at a World Cup, so what are the expectations in Qatar?

Queiroz: For me, it's not bad to feel that we feel that pressure to raise our responsibilities, our motivation and our duties. But inside the group, our expectations to do well are exactly in the same level as everyone else.

We want to move forward, be better, and for sure we have our expectations to reach the second stage of the World Cup. Nothing has changed. We go for our third World Cup together with the same belief and the same ambition to be there.

ESPN: The opening game is against England, one of the World Cup favourites. How strong are they?

Queiroz: I'm glad to play England, as we are glad in Iranian football to play Portugal or Spain. We are happy to play the best teams in the world because this is our life. We work to be among the best teams in the world, among the best players.

So to be there for us, it's a moment of happiness. We work all our lives to be in the World Cup. And when we reach World Cup, we go there as minor players, but we are among the best 32 national teams in the world in this moment, so let's enjoy it.

ESPN: Having worked in England with Manchester United, you know the country and the desperation of the team to do well, but you have seen them fail many times before.

Queiroz: England are a top team. There is no doubt that in the last few years, in international football, that England is growing up with better preparation and a clear vision. It is clear with the results on the pitch.

But I'm not saying that this team is better, or they are better players, from those days of David Beckham and Paul Scholes. They are not at that point, but the difference now is that England is showing a clear direction and vision to where all the players and all the team must go. So this creates a team that is much more consistent and able to compete.

But this World Cup is something different because we are going to face a completely new build-up -- short periods of rest between the games, a competition played in November, which is completely different comparing with other World Cups, so we have players in Europe that will arrive in Qatar with 15-20 games in their legs.

In the other World Cups, they have 65-70 games in their legs, so let's see what happens.

ESPN: The game against the U.S. is the final group fixture and could decide the qualification hopes of both teams. You coached in MLS with the New York/New Jersey MetroStars in the 1990s. How do you see the U.S. team and the progress made by the nation in football?

Queiroz: I see progress, football progress all over the place. The majority of the people they don't see it, but the professionals, we know. The game is moving forward in the U.S. -- it is faster, more quick-thinking, quick decisions from the players, so we have to be aware of that.

This happens with all countries as well, including the U.S. But year after year, they are taking off and comparing well with other continents. Now they have connections with players in big countries and competitions. The USA football players are growing up fast and comparing with other countries and other continents in the world.

ESPN: Can Iran surprise people in this World Cup?

Queiroz: What we expect in the World Cup is great games, great matches, great performances. Iran, England, Wales, Spain, Portugal, USA -- everybody should be engaged with only one goal to create joy, happiness and pride for our supporters.

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/fifa...upusmntengland

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Damn 29.5
                                The squad is really old. It is the oldest Iran squad in WC i believe?

Throw in Hajisafi into a U19 team and the average age will immediately become 35.3.
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X