This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    It is their skin colour. I think if you say that about Indians and Pakistanis you will be banished/banned. But since it is Iranian ministers you are fine.
    Sorry i dont mean their skin color, their style, their beart, brows everything says i dont care about my look

Comment

Iran vs Algeria - HesGoal.Com Sports News

قنوات الكأس الرياضية (alkass.net)

الجزائر × ايران / المباراة الودية 20:30
      Last edited by St_Mark; 06-12-2022, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          Sorry i dont mean their skin color, their style, their beart, brows everything says i dont care about my look
          I know what you mean.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

"
              Dear God, Thank you for this new day. It is such a privilege and a blessing to play football. Please fill us with energy and passion as we push ourselves to do well. Help us all to compete with fairness in our hearts and minds and give us the grace to accept success or defeat. Protect our health and bodies as we challenge, tackle and run today. Watch over all those present, the spectators young and old, and our nearest and dearest families.
              May this game celebrate sport, and be enjoyable for everyone.

''l

"

Comment

dasmaal khili gozashde be ja mohr..??

Comment

to all the skokic in fans shame on you

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

What to Hope for tomorrow game:

*- Not to lose
                    *- Convincing , strong performance
                    *- 1st half , 1st team, 2nd half testing players as many as possible.
                    *- No injuries.

Hope for a Win and happy ending of troubled June training
                    Depressing game, disappointing performance and humiliating result.

End of June FIFA days, we were frustrated butwere hopeful but end turned out a nightmare . We did not achieve anything, learn anything that we didn’t know already. A tarnished hope now sits.

Bumpy road ahead

Comment

Khiabani says we need 10 more friendlies, is he crazy ? As if Iran can get that.
                      Sadly we will go to WC with 1-2 more friendlies, today we saw how far we are, and with 2 friendlies only nothing will change, we really need much more preparation.

I also dont blame Skocic for everything, what can the poor man do ?
                      I disagree with his players selection but IFF and the Iranian Goverment are responsible for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                        Khiabani, is he crazy ?.
                        Yes .

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          dasmaal khili gozashde be ja mohr..??
                          Maybe he has written the prayer in the paper. I won't judge them for their personal religious beliefs. I will 100% judge them and make fun of them if IFF and the Team Melli coach (cough! Ghalemorghi Cough! 2007 in Mexico) force the players to pray

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

/

Army of None

Comment

How did this make Dragan's breasts smaller???

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X