This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Did I say it would make me happy? 😂 I said the players would feel bitter, not me..
    Once again you use ROFL and a giddy happy icon while describing how bitter TM players would feel. MAybe you don't understand how that makes you look, but even that is par for the course.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
      Once again you use ROFL and a giddy happy icon while describing how bitter TM players would feel. MAybe you don't understand how that makes you look, but even that is par for the course.
      Shall we ask the players how our situation look compared to the other Asian teams? 🙂

Comment

My question is what is next for TM?

Where is the team at moment?

Are they back in the training camp in Iran or is everyone including the coaching staff on vacation until next friendly which may never happen!

It seems that everyone thinks preparation is just holding a friendly game with some B team. Team needs to be working on fitness and tactical strategy at the moment. We have the summer opportunity to accomplish this. Where is the fcking plan? This is Skocic job.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          CQ will be signing with Australia. This was in discussion before, but Australian FA wanted to wait until the team qualifies for WC.
          I suspect this is the case. He was kinked with Australia and Iraq.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Guys from the comments left by saudi people its herve renard. Saudi arabia is not happy with him and they want him out. Saudi arabia also wanted cq back in 2011 but some how we got him first.

Hervre renard is perfect replacement for skocic

Read the comments left by saudi ppl here https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeMCu...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

Herve renard would be a dream come true - he is very familiar with TM also

Saudi would be so stupid to fire him they were playing the best footy in Asian WCQs arguably, he made a lot of progress with them. Saudi’s stupidity could be exactly what we need
              Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-14-2022, 06:53 AM.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                My question is what is next for TM?

Where is the team at moment?

Are they back in the training camp in Iran or is everyone including the coaching staff on vacation until next friendly which may never happen!

It seems that everyone thinks preparation is just holding a friendly game with some B team. Team needs to be working on fitness and tactical strategy at the moment. We have the summer opportunity to accomplish this. Where is the fcking plan? This is Skocic job.
                Vacation for two-three weeks and then back to their clubs.

I think this summer will be the first time since the start of Covid that our foreign based players will get an extended chance to see their friends and family in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Saudi would be so stupid to fire him they were playing the best footy in Asian WCQs arguably, he made a lot of progress with them. Saudi’s stupidity could be exactly what we need
                  I guarantee the moment Renard gets one bad result in Iran the same people who want him now will say "he got fired by Saudi, failed with Morocco, and couldn't even make it at Cambridge United.... we need someone bigger".

To be clear, I think Renard is a good coach for us - after World Cup. His style requires a lot of time to instill.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

The funny thing is that Herve renard wanted to come to iran but stupid Taj rejected him. Hopefully we can get him now before its too late.

Comment

Ricardo Gareca end contract with Perú, maybe is good option for team melli

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                        Ricardo Gareca end contract with Perú, maybe is good option for team melli
                        Too old and has no experience with Asian football this close to the WC

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          You are wrong, Gareca is very good coach and with a lot experience in the Elite football.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Nader jan, man az khodam miporsam: niyaaz be shenakhtane chi dar footbale Asia?

Nesfe teamhaa manande Eragh o Koweit o Lobnan ye mosht sabzi forooshe bi-estedaad hastand.

Ettefaghan man fekr mikonam Gareca yek gozineye ideali baraye TM ast.

Yek morrabbi ast ke ke hamishe NAZME defayi be teamhaash mide va hamishe bazikonhaa raavadaar be
                            Sakh-kooshi mikone.

Ham kheili tajrobe daare, ham khaayeh.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              May be so as you said but is often not that simple and I wish hime away from Foulad Club.

Nekonam has some success with Foulad and credit to him for his contribution.
                              He has certain quality and style to what he does, has experienced playing top league, TM and youth team. Just like any other coach should not be judge for only one or two aspect of his coaching job.

Playoff Championship.
                              He won a playoff cup with Foulad but twice (out of 3) was eliminated in the first round by lower rank division teams.
                              Championship cup was a result of defeating Azadegan team Malavan at home and winning next two games on Penalty kicks.
                              That cup made it possible for supper cup.
                              Playoff with existing format in Iran is not a best way to evaluate a coach.
                              This year 1st and 2nd division team advanced where even Sepahan, Esteghlal, Persepolis unable to reached and Nasajji won the title. That is a great achievement for Elhami but that would not make him TM coach candidate or tell about all his coaching qualities.

PGL
                              He has been 3 season with Foulad except 4 weeks start of third year when Foulad’d transfer window was closed for two years( himself not totally innocent in that despite his denial).
                              He selects and prefer to play old experienced sometimes burned out players than given decent chance to some of the best talented U20-U23 players.
                              Foulad has provided him best resources, facility, foreign players, good salary, freedom to choose all his assistant and conditions only few teams in Iran could provide.
                              Result of his 3 years has been 6th, 6th, Third PGL rank, just average at the best
                              PGL with 30 games. (H & A) is much better criteria for evaluation than Playoff f 5-6 games.

His Style
                              He plays very defensive games often 4231 when exception of CFW every other player in his system are practically defenders and MF players mostly play anti football sometimes ugly.
                              This tactic work for Nekonam and he is very good at this. His method works against strong teams as he adopts to their tactic with defensive anti football and hope of counter attacks or mistakes. His aim is to win at any cost even using his bench army to intimidate opponent and referees.

He often fails in the games even critical games against weaker opponent since he has no good plan B a successful offensive game. Last month PGL w30 against relegated weakest team he failed to win the game that was critical for Foulad rank. Even at home he had trouble winning against lower rank teams.
                              His game and style with some exception has been ugliest games in PGL but he gets the result to boost his resume, keeping his job and give talking points to his fan.

ACL games
                              He has some success at ACL game, credit to him for his share but this year Foulad has been lucky with easiest group (according to Nekonam, hardest).
                              If switching Sepahan and Foulad group, in my opinion, Sepahan would advance and Foulad won't.
                              Foulad is uniquely lucky with next round as well. Among all 16 advancing team Al-Faisaly is the weakest team and currently at 13th rank in Saudi league only 6 win and 10 defeats, 12 draw.
                              Among many reason kept him at Foulad for now is the fact he believes he can win that game and made it to the best 8th club and perhaps more.

He
                              has built a good resume at Foulad and with some success at expense of destroying Foulad Academy and damaging Foulad club in the long run. Past 3 years was the time for best of their u19-23 to get gradually league experience, blend in with seniors and be part of future of Foulad club.

Unlike Sorkhabi teams and to some degree Sepahan, Khuzestani fans priority is different
                              They want and pride in Wining cups and championship but playing competitive. offensive attractive games are as important if not more. They want Foulad utilize local talents and consist of mostly local players even if they failed to reach top 3 teams. They totally reject Nekonam style and his old aged mostly burned out older players.

Nekonam May and hopefully will have success someplace else but I hope he leave Foulad, sooner the better.

As for TM.
                              Sko also had good results during Qualification, indeed perfect results more than 12 games no defeat but no reasonable football fan use that factor only to judge him as a good coach. It’s not black and white.
                              Nekonam hopes to someday get TM coaching job that and his chance of success with TM is a different story. Sko never dreamed of coaching a NT let alone in WC 2022 but here we are.
                              "He has some success at ACL game, credit to him for his share but this year Foulad has been lucky with easiest group (according to Nekonam, hardest)."

Haha this was hilarious! My man Nekounam portraying Ahal Turkmenistan as Real Madrid
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Nader jan, man az khodam miporsam: niyaaz be shenakhtane chi dar footbale Asia?

Nesfe teamhaa manande Eragh o Koweit o Lobnan ye mosht sabzi forooshe bi-estedaad hastand.

Ettefaghan man fekr mikonam Gareca yek gozineye ideali baraye TM ast.

Yek morrabbi ast ke ke hamishe NAZME defayi be teamhaash mide va hamishe bazikonhaa raavadaar be
                                Sakh-kooshi mikone.

Ham kheili tajrobe daare, ham khaayeh.
                                If he had more time to work with, yes. But with 5 months remaining, that's too little time to get acclimated to all the players and their styles.. Much rather go Nekounam instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X