This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
    You are wrong, Gareca is very good coach and with a lot experience in the Elite football.
    Not saying he's a bad coach.. Just don't like the fit with 5 months remaining. Maybe after the World Cup, yes.

Comment

I have a better idea for TM coach. Lets fire CQ and hire Wilmots. Wilmots has coached Belgium and qualified them for WC. Has worked under the Dick. He has coached star players. We would be lucky to get him. I mean what has CQ done for us, not even getting us out of the easiest WC groups twice in a row.

Wilmots...Wilmots...Wilmots... What could possibly go wrong?
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
        I have a better idea for TM coach. Lets fire CQ and hire Wilmots. Wilmots has coached Belgium and qualified them for WC. Has worked under the Dick. He has coached star players. We would be lucky to get him. I mean what has CQ done for us, not even getting us out of the easiest WC groups twice in a row.

Wilmots...Wilmots...Wilmots... What could possibly go wrong?

iemand mijn naam riep

?

Comment

Majedi - doesn't sound like much of a vote of confidence on Skocic ...

سرپرست فدراسیون فوتبال تلویحا احتمال تغییر سرمربی تیم ملی را تأیید کرد

🔺میرشاد ماجدی: اسکوچیچ قرارداد دارد و مورد حمایت ماست ولی اولویت همه ما تیم ملی است و بالاتر از آن هیچ آدمی نیست.

🔺هر کاری لازم باشد برای سرمربیگری تیم ملی انجام می*دهیم.

🔺از سوی هیچ نهاد بالادستی تحت فشار نیستیم.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeyzF7-qhgp/
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Majedi - doesn't sound like much of a vote of confidence on Skocic ...

سرپرست فدراسیون فوتبال تلویحا احتمال تغییر سرمربی تیم ملی را تأیید کرد

🔺میرشاد ماجدی: اسکوچیچ قرارداد دارد و مورد حمایت ماست ولی اولویت همه ما تیم ملی است و بالاتر از آن هیچ آدمی نیست.

🔺هر کاری لازم باشد برای سرمربیگری تیم ملی انجام می*دهیم.

🔺از سوی هیچ نهاد بالادستی تحت فشار نیستیم.
            in the end he is lucky there was only 1 friendly. Another loss would have meant certain dismissal (And still it seems dismissal may come)

Comment

Majedi

He denied talking with CQ or any other coach for TM.
              He clearly stated that IFF is supporting current TM coach.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253821

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253823

Comment

Besides Carlos Queiroz which is by far our best choice, my fantasy choice for foreign coach would be Felix Magath along side with Ali karimi, Mahdavikia as his assistant coaches! Since he has faith in Iranian players based on the past, I think gozineyeh khoubi hastesh. I dont even know if he is still with Hertha or he is a free and available coach...
                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Majedi

He denied talking with CQ or any other coach for TM.
                  He clearly stated that IFF is supporting current TM coach.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253821

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253823
                  Carlos queiroz is in qatar . Well thats what the rumor is......

Comment

Now isn’t the time for the federation to give cryptic clues in their comments. The players are unsettled enough.

Comment

Maajedi is out of his league and should not be in that position. Skocic is out of his league also and has shown that he doesn't know what he is doing in terms of preparation. He is not capable of going to the next level. In fact he keeps doing the same thing expecting a different result (that's the definition of insanity by the way). Even our stars (Taremi and Sardar) are now underperforming under him. I am watching New Zealand versus Costa Rica and it is clear that we lost an opportunity playing them in Qatar and Skocic was responsible. Our best choice is CQ and we should do it right away before its too late.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        Maajedi is out of his league and should not be in that position. Skocic is out of his league also and has shown that he doesn't know what he is doing in terms of preparation. He is not capable of going to the next level. In fact he keeps doing the same thing expecting a different result (that's the definition of insanity by the way). Even our stars (Taremi and Sardar) are now underperforming under him. I am watching New Zealand versus Costa Rica and it is clear that we lost an opportunity playing them in Qatar and Skocic was responsible. Our best choice is CQ and we should do it right away before its too late.

Go TM!
                        You would have given up a 2 week camp in cool Canada and games against Canada, Ecuador and possibly one more for a camp in Qatar and a game against New Zealand????

Comment

Regarding CQ:

He has his diehard fan and they are desperate to see him again , understandable but that won't happen . CQ will never become TM coach again but his supporters dream will not end even after the WC,

2 of my 2019 & 2022 posts about his departed and his end with TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            You would have given up a 2 week camp in cool Canada and games against Canada, Ecuador and possibly one more for a camp in Qatar and a game against New Zealand????
                            No one would. Everyone complained NZ is ranked so low and not good enough. Now the tunes have changed. Recall very many posted early on in the Skocic appreciation thread. Now they want him gone after a friendly loss.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              No one would. Everyone complained NZ is ranked so low and not good enough. Now the tunes have changed. Recall very many posted early on in the Skocic appreciation thread. Now they want him gone after a friendly loss.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              This place have become a really depressing place. People just make up stuff to fit their narrative. I think I am going to take a time out for a while.

Comment

Sadly. And ironically IFF wants CQ But has ZERO money to pay him! IFF can barely pay Peykan Skocic, you want them to Pay Ferrari CQ!!??? Our TM was doomed from the moment FIFA blocked our money, Raisi took over as our new Donkey President and Iran ( using CQs playbook) qualified with Skocic to WC!!

Comment

Working...
                                X