Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ What is depressing is IR, IFF and Skocic. The situation is eftezaah pure and simple. It requires a complete revamp. Algeria match showed that Skocic has no idea what he is doing. He lacks gumption , character and coaching skills to do anything that will make a difference with all the talent we have. Time to cut our losses. Otherwise, it's three and out.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      ^ What is depressing is IR, IFF and Skocic. The situation is eftezaah pure and simple. It requires a complete revamp. Algeria match showed that Skocic has no idea what he is doing. He lacks gumption , character and coaching skills to do anything that will make a difference with all the talent we have. Time to cut our loss. Otherwise, it's three and out.

Go TM!
      Yes, I believe you would have taken New Zealand over Canada and Ecuador in Canada. I understand you now. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        Yes, I believe you would have taken New Zealand over Canada and Ecuador in Canada. I understand you now. Thank you.
        Hold on my friend. Did they happen?

Ecuador proved to be pie in the sky. Lack of preparation and planning started back in January. I saw this coming and pointed to it in numerous posts and in detail.

Part of good preparation is to have plan Bs for everything especially knowing how IR is viewed and treated in the North America, especially by Canada who doesn't even have diplomatic relations with IR. They had no plan B and and after Canada told them they had 24 hours to leave the country following the Vancouver friendly, they again sat on their behinds. We are dealing with a group of incompetent (if not corrupt) officials in IFF. They are indefensible by all means. I defended Skocic in the beginning and attempted to be fair as long as possible. He has now shown, he is not up to the task.

I would appreciate good reasoning instead of sarcasm.

Go TM!

Comment

Ecuador proved to be pie in the sky. Lack of preparation and planning started back in January. I saw this coming and pointed to it in numerous posts and in detail.

Part of good preparation is to have plan Bs for everything especially knowing how IR is viewed and treated in the North America, especially by Canada who doesn't even have diplomatic relations with IR. They had no plan B and and after Canada told them they had 24 hours to leave the country following the Vancouver friendly, they again sat on their behinds. We are dealing with a group of incompetent (if not corrupt) officials in IFF. They are indefensible by all means. I defended Skocic in the beginning and attempted to be fair as long as possible. He has now shown, he is not up to the task.

Go TM!
          Go Futbaldoost!

Comment

Ecuador proved to be pie in the sky. Lack of preparation and planning started back in January. I saw this coming and pointed to it in numerous posts and in detail. Part of good preparation is to have plan Bs for everything especially knowing how IR is viewed and treated in the North America, especially by Canada who doesn't even have diplomatic relations with IR. They had no plan B and and after Canada told them they had 24 hours after the Vancouver match to leave the country, they again sat on their behinds. We are dealing with a group of incompetent (if not corrupt) officials in IFF. They are indefensible by any means. I defended Skocic in the beginning and attempted to be fair as long as possible. He has now shown, he is not up to the task.

Go TM!
            1) Source please for Ecuador being pie in the sky. Ecuador was on and was going to be held in Toronto. Even after it got political and took the stadium away from us, Ecuador invited us to US to hold the game there.

2) Canada invited us and paid us to go. Even Canada did not know what us Iranians can do to ourselves. No one could anticipate this except Monday morning quarterbacks. We have had played multiple times with Canada and never before was there a problem.

3) Explain to me what the hell plan B means. Plan A is to go to Canada and play a couple of friendlies. Plan B is to contact Brazil and Argentina and tell them that we want you guys to not plan anything in your two week FIFA days in June, leave your calendar open just in case our plan A doesn't pan out, then last minute, if we tell you, you hop on a plane and come to Tehran and play us and oh, by the way, we can't afford to pay you. The plan B was always Qatar. They went there, held a camp and played a friendly. What was your idea of a plan B? Remember plan A and plan B could not cost any money!!!

4) you are entitled to your opinion of Skocic, but when you say that you blame Skocic for no game with New Zealand, I question your sound reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              Sadly. And ironically IFF wants CQ But has ZERO money to pay him! IFF can barely pay Peykan Skocic, you want them to Pay Ferrari CQ!!??? Our TM was doomed from the moment FIFA blocked our money, Raisi took over as our new Donkey President and Iran ( using CQs playbook) qualified with Skocic to WC!!
              What I don't understand is: if IFF let Queiroz go because they didn't have the money to pay him, then why did they agree to pay Wilmots 8 million for just 6 months of work?

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                What I don't understand is: if IFF let Queiroz go because they didn't have the money to pay him, then why did they agree to pay Wilmots 8 million for just 6 months of work?
                Because Sports Ministry was so adamant and keen to get rid of CQ that I sense they said we would provide the financial resources for Wilmot's undeserved salary.
                Wilmot's food salary alone probably could have fed a whole country.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Because Sports Ministry was so adamant and keen to get rid of CQ that I sense they said we would provide the financial resources for Wilmot's undeserved salary.
                  Sometimes I wonder if Queiroz said something in a private meeting that just totally overstepped the social boundaries present in Persian culture.

And Queroz has shown to be a hot head and no stranger to use scathing demeaning words when pissed off against anybody on any level (total alpha). Remember he left on bad terms with quite a few teams he's been with in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                    Sometimes I wonder if Queiroz said something in a private meeting that just totally overstepped the social boundaries present in Persian culture.

And Queroz has shown to be a hot head and no stranger to use scathing demeaning words when pissed off against anybody on any level (total alpha). Remember he left on bad terms with quite a few teams he's been with in the past.
                    He was very respectful to sports ministry people. The only reason the sports ministry hated him is because the Ahmadinejad presidency bought in Queiroz and was successful on that front. They simply wanted to say we’re in power now, not the previous admin.

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Majedi

He denied talking with CQ or any other coach for TM.
                        He clearly stated that IFF is supporting current TM coach.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253821

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253823
                        ISSUE CLOSED...Don't waste your time and others thinking/wishing about other coaches. We have Skocic. Let's make the best of it.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                          ISSUE CLOSED...Don't waste your time and others thinking/wishing about other coaches. We have Skocic. Let's make the best of it.
                          Honestly the idiot didn't really sound convincing. Of course he has to defend the coach whilst he's under contract. If him or any of the other idiots in the federation want to have a future they need to act. They know better than anybody else that this coach is useless.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

saying a coach has a contract until asian cup doesnt mean jack shit frankly. As far as weve been told his termination clause is something akin to a few iphones

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                              One of the arguments raised in the Team Melli Radio podcast was that Skocic has lost the locker room due to the fact players weren't willing to give interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                One of the arguments raised in the Team Melli Radio podcast was that Skocic has lost the locker room due to the fact players weren't willing to give interviews.
                                He has the support of IFF. Unless he is caught breaking Sharia Law, Skocic is it.

If we had a bunch more friendlies now and we did poorly then the pressure would be huge but our next game is in September....if there is a next game.

We have Skocic. That is what St. Mark was saying too. Everything else is rumor. Don't dwell on the issue...Skocic will be at the WC. Let's hope our best players will also be selected.

I

Comment

Working...
                                X