Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what happens when window washers under a new regime become government officials....

Anyway, hopefully Qatar plays us out of pity

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      They’re mentally ill. Until you parrot everything they do, donate weekly to Maryam khole’s slush fund, and throw your life away, you haven’t done enough.
      These are the same sickos anti Iran media uses to give a artificial seal of approval for any activity.
      The MKO and their affiliates are doing victory dance for the cancellation of the Canada game. These mofus will not be happy until the whore Rajavi is crowned queen.

Make no mistake!!! The west is supporting them. How else are 3000 washed up senior citizens are living in Albania with no source of income, no discernible skills? How is the whore Rajavi is affording those toy soldier outfits? How do they run their bot farms? WHAT A WHORE, DAMN WHAT A WHORE!!!
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
        The MKO and their affiliates are doing victory dance for the cancellation of the Canada game. These mofus will not be happy until the whore Rajavi is crowned queen.
        Make no mistake!!! The west is supporting them. How else are 3000 washed up senior citizens are living in Albania with no source of income, no discernible skills? How is the whore Rajavi is affording those toy soldier outfits? How do they run their bot farms? WHAT A WHORE, DAMN WHAT A WHORE!!!
        There have been significant funding from Saudi interests as well as drug smuggling by MKO. They also receive significant political support from the neocons and pro-Israel die hards, which results in individual donations from wealthy nut jobs. Plenty of money for their bot farms and toy soldiers.

Comment

Two years go about this time we had next to zero hope of qualifying to the next round of Asian qualifiers. In comes Skocic and we win all the next games bar the last one with our depleted TM. That final loss didn't make any difference whatsoever. Now we are almost in the same situation again. Little or no preparations. None of us has any hope of doing ok at the finals. But I am quite confident that we will beat USA and beat the other team and advance to the next round. And that is Skocic spell. Every chance that we could even draw with England too. Call me a dreamer or whatever but I believe if our players really want this they are capable of doing it.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            Two years go about this time we had next to zero hope of qualifying to the next round of Asian qualifiers. In comes Skocic and we win all the next games bar the last one with our depleted TM. That final loss didn't make any difference whatsoever. Now we are almost in the same situation again. Little or no preparations. None of us has any hope of doing ok at the finals. But I am quite confident that we will beat USA and beat the other team and advance to the next round. And that is Skocic spell. Every chance that we could even draw with England too. Call me a dreamer or whatever but I believe if our players really want this they are capable of doing it.
            Roozbeh jaan, I believe in our boys too. The sad thing is that’s all we can rely on (beliefs, hopes, dreams) without any proper support for them. We’re asking them to climb Mount Everest without any gear or training. At some point, it’s just too much to ask without proper support.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Honestly, stop wasting time and energy on these losers. They are (thank God) restricted to just mere online activities.

IR is the main culprit and issue we have - they are literally slaughtering people in our streets and stealing money by the billions so their jakesh relatives can love in the West (while chanting marg bar Amrika). They are hurting TM right now with their incompetency, corruption and pariah state status in the world.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Alireza is the latest one ... very general comment and goes beyond football.

For those dimwits who want to ban TM, these are subtle political statements as well (talking about the entire situation in Iran) - Iranian players are PART of Iran's civil society under the most draconian situation. And they want to hamstring them.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I expect more TM players to come out and say more from their IG/social media accounts. Who knows where this will take them but clearly, the higher-ups have no idea what they are doing so I don't think very far.

But it's good that the players are united on this front. That inaction and incompetency will not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Honestly, stop wasting time and energy on these losers. They are (thank God) restricted to just mere online activities.

IR is the main culprit and issue we have - they are literally slaughtering people in our streets and stealing money by the billions so their jakesh relatives can love in the West (while chanting marg bar Amrika). They are hurting TM right now with their incompetency, corruption and pariah state status in the world.

Typical Iranian hypocrisy at its peak!

Comment

This was on another thread posted by Nokhodi jaan, but it needs to be here front and center so people are aware of the situation.

Part of me doesn't even want to blame IFF anymore. It's way above them. There is real sabotage going on and the government is really hamstringing them. Plus, IFF has to deal with IR's bullshit like the fact that political rules everything and they cannot even get friendlies against good teams because of the shit diplomacy they have.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Mirshad Majedi was on Footbale Bartar tonight.

Honestly, I felt bad for him. Highlights:

- cancellation of Canada game was completely political. As soon as the game was announced, the attacks against the game started. Iff contacted CSA and said if you can’t host the game tell us now and we’ll go our own way. CSA provided assurances that they would play the game with no issues. Obviously that didn’t work out.

- people within the federation are sabotaging any work he does. Misaghi said name them and stop being vague. Majedi said I will tomorrow if they don’t stop.

- won’t list any of the possible friendlies as he implied any time they name a team people from within the federation contact agents who threaten the games if they don’t sign using their agencies!

- TM will be training in Qatar. Hope to schedule 1-2 friendlies.

- government hasn’t given a cent of the money they promised.

- IFF’s legal department lawyer had an interview this morning where he said there is no cancellation clause in the Iran - Canada contract. He also said he wasn’t given a chance to review the contract until after it was signed. Majedi said it absolutely did have such clauses and that the lawyer was consulted during the review process. He said he has all the emails and proof. I believe Majedi on this.

All in all our football is surrounded by snakes. Majedi made a mistake agreeing to the Canada game but it’s not his fault that he’s not a dude with connections, along side a bunch of treacherous snakes working to undermine him.

Comment

تيم ملي ايران، امروز حال و روزش همان است كه مهدي طارمي در توئيتر نوشت و سردار آزمون استوري كرد و عليرضا جهانبخش هم به آنها پيوست.

بازيكنان با جنم تيم ملي در غياب نفر اول فدراسيون فوتبال و پدر معنوي تيم كه انگار هنوز در خواب زمستاني است، وارد عمل شدند و با نيش و كنايه از اين حال و روز نگران كننده نوشتند.

اين تيم در حال حاضر به جز همين بازيكنان، چه دارد؟ نه رئيسي كه برايش دل بسوزاند، نه پدري كه در جايگاه سرمربي تيم ملي يقه بدراند.
                        مظلوم ترين تيم تاريخ فوتبال ايران كه بايد به جام جهاني برود، از همه جا رانده شده و منزوي است؛

حتي ايراني هاي ساكن خارج هم كه دردي بزرگ در سينه دارند، يگانه بازي تداركاتي اش را به هم مي زنند؛ آن هم در كجا؟ ونكوور كه در خود كانادا از همه ايالت ها دورتر است؛
                        معلوم نيست كدام تئوريسين و پروفسوري اين ديدار دستگرمي را در مسير آماده سازي تيم ملي تشخيص داد و كدام فوق ليسانسي به سردار گفت از مكزيك بيا تركيه، از آنجا مسقيم بيا به ونكوور!

در تيمي كه حتي مسافت كشورها را محاسبه نمي كنند و سر از ريكاوري بازيكنان در نمي آورند و خيلي ها فقط به دنبال ويزاي #كانادا در پاسپورت مشعشع خود بودند، حقارت احتمالي در جام جهاني لابد هيچ معنايي ندارد؛ بعضي ها اصلا به روي مبارك
                        نمي آورند.

شانس آورديم در تيم ملي، يادگاري هاي خوبي مثل طارمي، جهانبخش و آزمون داريم؛ آنها امروز صداي اعتراض ملي پوشان فوتبال ايران بودند...

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 7

Who owns Toronto toll Highway 407? Rafsanjani’s son came to Canada in early 1990s. He then moved on to western Canada and now is a major share holder in a multi National Spanish based company.

Canada and most western countries have recognized 100’s of billion dollar heavy influence of IRI cronies. Then we wonder who is supporting the mullahs.

Please read this an Frob magazine article from 2003. See how much (if any) has changed since then.

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/2003/0...h=63ba78fd1c49

We the iranian people are all alone in this fight.
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                            Who owns Toronto toll Highway 407? Rafsanjani’s son came to Canada in early 1990s. He then moved on to western Canada and now is a major share holder in a multi National Spanish based company.

Canada and most western countries have recognized 100’s of billion dollar heavy influence of IRI cronies. Then we wonder who is supporting the mullahs.

Please read this an Frob magazine article from 2003. See how much (if any) has changed since then.

Khodam jan; I’m pretty sure this has been debunked as a hoax. None of these companies could operate this publicly in Canada with a Rafsanjani (or his fronts) as an investor.

Stupid Mike Harris sold the damn highway after the province built it for cents on the dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post

Not sure if this is all true. However, I do believe that a good chunk of embezzled $$ are taken out of the country and invested through shell companies, like most Oligarch from different countries do. Doubt it will be so transparent.

edit... As Nokhodi pointed out, it seems like the private company got a huge sweetheart deal from the Ontario government (Harris). Some people call it the worst financial mistake in Ontario history. It would be interesting to see who got what out of tis deal.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Typical Iranian hypocrisy at its peak!
                                Baba yaroo kharzadeh khamenaei be khamenaei foohshe khar madar mideh. My sisters and brothers and their children have done me in too. It is one of those things! Happens all over the world.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X