This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Javaad is just the new Yahya of last year or so..!!

just because these jooje, for most part amature, coaches go on a short term, hot winning streak in for most part joke competitions, being loaded with cherry picked best talents from a small pool available .... Does not make them anywhere near qualified to lead us at WC ...!

personally rather count on a miracle with Eskoocher than a change to such domestic amature candidates..!! especially so in such short window of preparations prior to WC..!!

such what you call falling from from chaleh to chaah..!
    how so? the players respect nekounam, and what hot streak? he won hazfi cup, finished first in group in ACL, and finished 5th this year. much more than skocic ever accomplished in his career

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      Bringing CQ back is like asking Reza Shah to come and join the current Iranian govt!! This will never happen!! Iran is on a fast downward trajectory in all areas! we will be lucky if we even qualify to the next WC!! Look at whos in charge in Iran and that should be enough to indicate how everything is run and where everythig is going!
      This has got to be one of the most accurate analogies when it comes to CQ and i.r.

Carlos is a simple man. They say Hossein don't like to wear ties. But what does Carlos do? Carlos wears a tie.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        personally rather count on a miracle with Eskoocher than a change to such domestic amature candidates..!! especially so in such short window of preparations prior to WC..!!
        Same here Bachelaat jan, easier wins for England, Wales, and US and I'm all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          CQ would sign for the opportunity to go to the WC. He is trying to go for the record for most WC appearances.
          I don't believe he has been paid after filing a grievance with IFF...so doubtful he would come back and IFF would take him back.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Saying all of this - I still prefer Javad over Skocic. What Javad has one in the past two years with Foolad is more than Skocic has done in his entire career.
            Lol you know there is a thing called Wikipedia right? Skocic as coach won Croatian league and 2 championships in Slovenian League. He's been to numerous finals in Arab leagues and gave Malavan one of their best finishes in over 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Lol you know there is a thing called Wikipedia right? Skocic as coach won Croatian league and 2 championships in Slovenian League. He's been to numerous finals in Arab leagues and gave Malavan one of their best finishes in over 15 years.

Fake New!

I'm being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                Fake New!

I'm being sarcastic.
                Exactly. The level of hate Skocic gets...ridiculous to even compare Nekounam or any other IPL coach record to his. Not to mention as NT coach he gave us the best ever WCQ record. Nekounam would be privileged to be an assistant in TM under any coach...

Comment

Man az hamoon avvalesh goftam in Skocic Aslan nemidone taktic chie! Vaghan riiide be TM

Comment

According to Footballi, TM is going to hold its next training camp in Kish
                    https://footballi.net/news/r/725273/...A9%DB%8C%D8%B4

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      According to Footballi, TM is going to hold its next training camp in Kish
                      https://footballi.net/news/r/725273/...A9%DB%8C%D8%B4
                      Let’s see.

I heard they want to go turkey. Fools.

Kish would be perfect, as long as the fields are in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Let’s see.

I heard they want to go turkey. Fools.

Kish would be perfect, as long as the fields are in good shape.
                        Didn’t TM player complain about the conditions in Kish last time around or am I mistaken? I am almost certain they did…..
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

As a camp, Kish in principle is fine in general and coinsidering the WC is in Quatar, even great.

HOWEVER, what is the quality of the facilites there? Is it finally adequate?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Well his decisions have paid off.
                            My man won Hazfi cup, put up a respectable performance against a team with a future Barcelona manager last ACL, and this ACL is the only Iranian team come next February whose players won't be sitting at home braiding their koon hair while ACL is going on.
                            There's a reason I'm riding him so hard, it's not just results ( otherwise I'd be saying Yahya or Farhad ), Javad actually has a well thought out tactics and is playing something resembling modern football.

May be so as you said but is often not that simple and I wish hime away from Foulad Club.

Nekonam has some success with Foulad and credit to him for his contribution.
                            He has certain quality and style to what he does, has experienced playing top league, TM and youth team. Just like any other coach should not be judge for only one or two aspect of his coaching job.

Playoff Championship.
                            He won a playoff cup with Foulad but twice (out of 3) was eliminated in the first round by lower rank division teams.
                            Championship cup was a result of defeating Azadegan team Malavan at home and winning next two games on Penalty kicks.
                            That cup made it possible for supper cup.
                            Playoff with existing format in Iran is not a best way to evaluate a coach.
                            This year 1st and 2nd division team advanced where even Sepahan, Esteghlal, Persepolis unable to reached and Nasajji won the title. That is a great achievement for Elhami but that would not make him TM coach candidate or tell about all his coaching qualities.

PGL
                            He has been 3 season with Foulad except 4 weeks start of third year when Foulad’d transfer window was closed for two years( himself not totally innocent in that despite his denial).
                            He selects and prefer to play old experienced sometimes burned out players than given decent chance to some of the best talented U20-U23 players.
                            Foulad has provided him best resources, facility, foreign players, good salary, freedom to choose all his assistant and conditions only few teams in Iran could provide.
                            Result of his 3 years has been 6th, 6th, Third PGL rank, just average at the best
                            PGL with 30 games. (H & A) is much better criteria for evaluation than Playoff f 5-6 games.

His Style
                            He plays very defensive games often 4231 when exception of CFW every other player in his system are practically defenders and MF players mostly play anti football sometimes ugly.
                            This tactic work for Nekonam and he is very good at this. His method works against strong teams as he adopts to their tactic with defensive anti football and hope of counter attacks or mistakes. His aim is to win at any cost even using his bench army to intimidate opponent and referees.

He often fails in the games even critical games against weaker opponent since he has no good plan B a successful offensive game. Last month PGL w30 against relegated weakest team he failed to win the game that was critical for Foulad rank. Even at home he had trouble winning against lower rank teams.
                            His game and style with some exception has been ugliest games in PGL but he gets the result to boost his resume, keeping his job and give talking points to his fan.

ACL games
                            He has some success at ACL game, credit to him for his share but this year Foulad has been lucky with easiest group (according to Nekonam, hardest).
                            If switching Sepahan and Foulad group, in my opinion, Sepahan would advance and Foulad won't.
                            Foulad is uniquely lucky with next round as well. Among all 16 advancing team Al-Faisaly is the weakest team and currently at 13th rank in Saudi league only 6 win and 10 defeats, 12 draw.
                            Among many reason kept him at Foulad for now is the fact he believes he can win that game and made it to the best 8th club and perhaps more.

He
                            has built a good resume at Foulad and with some success at expense of destroying Foulad Academy and damaging Foulad club in the long run. Past 3 years was the time for best of their u19-23 to get gradually league experience, blend in with seniors and be part of future of Foulad club.

Unlike Sorkhabi teams and to some degree Sepahan, Khuzestani fans priority is different
                            They want and pride in Wining cups and championship but playing competitive. offensive attractive games are as important if not more. They want Foulad utilize local talents and consist of mostly local players even if they failed to reach top 3 teams. They totally reject Nekonam style and his old aged mostly burned out older players.

Nekonam May and hopefully will have success someplace else but I hope he leave Foulad, sooner the better.

As for TM.
                            Sko also had good results during Qualification, indeed perfect results more than 12 games no defeat but no reasonable football fan use that factor only to judge him as a good coach. It’s not black and white.
                            Nekonam hopes to someday get TM coaching job that and his chance of success with TM is a different story. Sko never dreamed of coaching a NT let alone in WC 2022 but here we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Didn’t TM player complain about the conditions in Kish last time around or am I mistaken? I am almost certain they did…..
                              Dude, they always complain.
                              Training camp in Austria (ghotbi's time) - complain.
                              Training camp in Qatar (this time) - apparently the world class pitches were bad
                              Training camp anywhere - bad.
                              Kish is getting 3 hybrid pitches. Let's hope it turns out well. It will be better than the conditions that were there when TM was preparing for the Bahrain set qualifying games.

Comment

Also TM players landed in Tehran.
                                No one spoke but Hajisafi (as captain). He said he doesn't believe Skocic should be replaced.t

Misaghi will also have a program on wednesday night about the camp and all the issues. Should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X