This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    One of the arguments raised in the Team Melli Radio podcast was that Skocic has lost the locker room due to the fact players weren't willing to give interviews.
    Why do we selectively assume players declination of interview is directly to do with Skocic? Maybe they are just very pissed off with IFF and their mismanagement of the whole thing and don't want to create hashiyeh? If players like Taremi and co wanted to get rid of Skocic they would have done that after the Korea game which was the best time to do so. But I don't think Skocic is the problem. Those who keep banging on about Skocic unable to produce game plan etc LOL must really literally think this guy who played pro football; has studied coaching has his qualifications is just an ordinary guy like themselves!!! I can tell you any one of us here can produce a game plan/ any game plan. So to say this guy is unable blah blah is so ridiculous. He certainly knows tons more than anyone here from those who pretend to be somehow connected to Iranian football to very me who probably has zero knowledge compared to Skocic.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      Why do we selectively assume players declination of interview is directly to do with Skocic? Maybe they are just very pissed off with IFF and their mismanagement of the whole thing and don't want to create hashiyeh? If players like Taremi and co wanted to get rid of Skocic they would have done that after the Korea game which was the best time to do so. But I don't think Skocic is the problem. Those who keep banging on about Skocic unable to produce game plan etc LOL must really literally think this guy who played pro football; has studied coaching has his qualifications is just an ordinary guy like themselves!!! I can tell you any one of us here can produce a game plan/ any game plan. So to say this guy is unable blah blah is so ridiculous. He certainly knows tons more than anyone here from those who pretend to be somehow connected to Iranian football to very me who probably has zero knowledge compared to Skocic.
      Sarkar Skocic is the coach we deserve and need right now. When it counted he got the job done. For those who say he wasn't tested...well you won't know the answer to that until the WC. Certainly a friendly is not enough to make that case and neither is a Korea match where we had already qualified, missed players, and lost players midway through the match due to injuries. Believe in TM and the staff.

Pressure needs to be directed where it is due...IFF. Even previous coaches knew this...the players and TM staff have said this...now it's time the fans realize this and stop putting down Skocic and by extension TM.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        1) Source please for Ecuador being pie in the sky. Ecuador was on and was going to be held in Toronto. Even after it got political and took the stadium away from us, Ecuador invited us to US to hold the game there.

2) Canada invited us and paid us to go. Even Canada did not know what us Iranians can do to ourselves. No one could anticipate this except Monday morning quarterbacks. We have had played multiple times with Canada and never before was there a problem.

3) Explain to me what the hell plan B means. Plan A is to go to Canada and play a couple of friendlies. Plan B is to contact Brazil and Argentina and tell them that we want you guys to not plan anything in your two week FIFA days in June, leave your calendar open just in case our plan A doesn't pan out, then last minute, if we tell you, you hop on a plane and come to Tehran and play us and oh, by the way, we can't afford to pay you. The plan B was always Qatar. They went there, held a camp and played a friendly. What was your idea of a plan B? Remember plan A and plan B could not cost any money!!!

4) you are entitled to your opinion of Skocic, but when you say that you blame Skocic for no game with New Zealand, I question your sound reasoning.
        Thank you Farzadfarhangni jaan. This is better than sarcasm yet I keep a friendly tone and I would appreciate the same. We could agree to disagree.

1) Estili jumped the gun on announcing the Ecuador game before they signed the contract and prior to securing a venue. I even posted back then that I am crossing my fingers and I am willing to go to Toronto to watch the game if it happens. Others suggested that they should try Mexico as a location for the Ecuador game. Of course none of that happened. The whole thing fell through before the cancelation of the Canada game.

2) Within a few days of the announcement of Canada game, their head of government, Trudeau, said that he did not understand why their federation made that decision and he was against it. From that point on it was clear that the situation was very volatile.

3) Plan B is that you always have another plan in case your plan A fails. So, you start planning and talking to other federations when you know the situation is volatile. Unfortunately with Estili lacking basic worldly skills like speaking fluent English and lacking basic managerial skills like how to plan anything, that did not happen. Rest of the IFF "leadership" has also been concerned about their own positions and internal politics. I have given both IFF and Skocic the benefit of the doubt yet the writing is on the wall. IFF is corrupt and Skocic is out of his league and has failed to step up. Starting back in January when we qualified, he should have publicly demanded support and planning for the WC to put pressure on IFF and the government. His player selection (calling up Hajsafi, playing Noorafkan out of position, etc.) and communication skills are so sub par that TM ended up with an embarrassing display against Algeria. Here is a clip of Estili after cancelation of the Canada match. Around minute 3, the TV anchor asks him about plan B and he is clueless. Also near the end he again plays the victim act of IR (zolm o mazloom) in terms of what Canadian federation did that I agree was unprofessional the least. Yet, instead of playing victim, why didn't you have a replacement plan (i.e. plan B) from the beginning? https://video.varzesh3.com/video/252...A7%D8%AF%D8%A7

4) Estili said on TV that New Zealand wanted to play in Iran in Qatar but Skocic was against it. They opted for Oman instead. See the last 5 seconds of this Varzesh3 video from the horses mouth. https://video.varzesh3.com/video/252...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          One of the arguments raised in the Team Melli Radio podcast was that Skocic has lost the locker room due to the fact players weren't willing to give interviews.
          False and rumor

They nominated one player to speak on behalf of all players and that was ehsan hajisooti. Although Azmounspoke and clearly defended the coach . Omid ebrahimi also spoke and defended skocic. Shoja , ezatolahi , kanani also defended skocic. This was the rumor started by arab media picked up by portuguese media and now shared on stupid iranian media.

Sardar azmoun interview:
          https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF

Omid ebrahimi interview:
          https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182911...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Majedi Interview.
          https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253...B1%DB%8C%D9%85

Majedi clearly says we have no interest to sack Skocic . watch the video. Done and dusted no more arguement about skocic. He will be our coach in WC. Yes I preferred to have Zizo as our coach but 1 year ago not now at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Thank you Farzadfarhangni jaan. This is better than sarcasm yet I keep a friendly tone and I would appreciate the same. We could agree to disagree.

1) Estili jumped the gun on announcing the Ecuador game before they signed the contract and prior to securing a venue. I even posted back then that I am crossing my fingers and I am willing to go to Toronto to watch the game if it happens. Others suggested that they should try Mexico as a location for the Ecuador game. Of course none of that happened. The whole thing fell through before the cancelation of the Canada game.

2) Within a few days of the announcement of Canada game, their head of government, Trudeau, said that he did not understand why their federation made that decision and he was against it. From that point on it was clear that the situation was very volatile.

3) Plan B is that you always have another plan in case your plan A fails. So, you start planning and talking to other federations when you know the situation is volatile. Unfortunately with Estili lacking basic worldly skills like speaking fluent English and lacking basic managerial skills like how to plan anything, that did not happen. Rest of the IFF "leadership" has also been concerned about their own positions and internal politics. I have given both IFF and Skocic the benefit of the doubt yet the writing is on the wall. IFF is corrupt and Skocic is out of his league and has failed to step up. Starting back in January when we qualified, he should have publicly demanded support and planning for the WC to put pressure on IFF and the government. His player selection (calling up Hajsafi, playing Noorafkan out of position, etc.) and communication skills are so sub par that TM ended up with an embarrassing display against Algeria. Here is a clip of Estili after cancelation of the Canada match. Around minute 3, the TV anchor asks him about plan B and he is clueless. Also near the end he again plays the victim act of IR (zolm o mazloom) in terms of what Canadian federation did that I agree was unprofessional the least. Yet, instead of playing victim, why didn't you have a replacement plan (i.e. plan B) from the beginning? https://video.varzesh3.com/video/252...A7%D8%AF%D8%A7

4) Estili said on TV that New Zealand wanted to play in Iran in Qatar but Skocic was against it. They opted for Oman instead. See the last 5 seconds of this Varzesh3 video from the horses mouth. https://video.varzesh3.com/video/252...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Go TM!
            Not fair. First of while Trudeau and govt officials spoke...CSA maintained the match was on and even did a press release discussing the power of sports uniting people. TM and crew didn't know till last minute when abruptly CSa reversed course. By then too late to schedule anything.

Secondly you really can't have a stronger plan than a signed agreement in place which iff had with Csa. No other fed will say yes we know you have a friendly scheduled but let us be your backup plan. Iff would be nuts to schedule two matches on same day/week full well knowing they have to cancel one and pay fines potentially. Bad optics.

Unfortunately even scheduling a week later is not feasible due to visa requirement and travel arrangements. We got lucky Qatar is friendly with Iran and stepped unto host and offer venues. Even then not the best venue for Algeria match as it was not air conditioned.

What I do agree with is that yes IFF needs to shut their mouths until things are confirmed. They also should sign agreements including clauses and fines for cancelations that are not justified or mutually agreed too.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Not fair. First of while Trudeau and govt officials spoke...CSA maintained the match was on and even did a press release discussing the power of sports uniting people. TM and crew didn't know till last minute when abruptly CSa reversed course. By then too late to schedule anything.

Secondly you really can't have a stronger plan than a signed agreement in place which iff had with Csa. No other fed will say yes we know you have a friendly scheduled but let us be your backup plan. Iff would be nuts to schedule two matches on same day/week full well knowing they have to cancel one and pay fines potentially. Bad optics.

Unfortunately even scheduling a week later is not feasible due to visa requirement and travel arrangements. We got lucky Qatar is friendly with Iran and stepped unto host and offer venues. Even then not the best venue for Algeria match as it was not air conditioned.

What I do agree with is that yes IFF needs to shut their mouths until things are confirmed. They also should sign agreements including clauses and fines for cancelations that are not justified or mutually agreed too.

Honestly It makes me wonder why the hell we are wasting our time trying to negate stupid coined up arguments and rumours.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

من میگم نرم تو میگی بشیر !!

IFF acting President yesterday during TV interview repeated the fact IFF has no money to have quality friendly game .
                Inviting/arranging quality friendly games require money ,fail to comprehend this fact will lead to unrealistic expectation and blaming games.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  saying a coach has a contract until asian cup doesnt mean jack shit frankly. As far as weve been told his termination clause is something akin to a few iphones

LOL Sounds like an IFF contract

Comment

“No comment” speaks volumes

Comment

If you don't want to get humiliated in this WC hire back CQ he has passed his test in front of big teams like Spain, Argentina, Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        “No comment” speaks volumes
                        what did he say at the start of the clip?
                        "Aghay skocic migeh berin sohbat konid"

Pretty much everyone is angry at the IFF preps. Taremi was angry at the camp preps , but there has been some promises by sport ministry which is why they keeping it quite. They have been promised 2 friendly games in september.

Comment

The real question is why are IFF personnel, and coaches not being held accountable for this black hole we are in. I am just curious as to why no one is getting fired now???!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
                            The real question is why are IFF personnel, and coaches not being held accountable for this black hole we are in. I am just curious as to why no one is getting fired now???!!!!

They are being accountable

2 weeks ago General assembly could have remove any of DOB members . They only voted one member out and rest kept their job by majority vote.

In less than 3 months GA will meet again for Election, they can remove anyone by vote if they decide.

As of now IFF acting president can hold his job up to the election if he decide not to run for next election.
                            If he decide to be next President has to resign soon as acting position ( still board member) in order to be a candidate.
                            all candidates including possible Ajurlo, Saket.... has to resign first soon if they want to run as IFF president.

If Majedi decided to run, he will get the vote in next election

Comment

I'm willing to go on a shambool rampage and cut off every shambool in a 10 mile radius from me if CQ comes back

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                False and rumor

They nominated one player to speak on behalf of all players and that was ehsan hajisooti. Although Azmounspoke and clearly defended the coach . Omid ebrahimi also spoke and defended skocic. Shoja , ezatolahi , kanani also defended skocic. This was the rumor started by arab media picked up by portuguese media and now shared on stupid iranian media.

Sardar azmoun interview:
                                https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF

Omid ebrahimi interview:
                                https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182911...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Majedi Interview.
                                https://video.varzesh3.com/video/253...B1%DB%8C%D9%85

Majedi clearly says we have no interest to sack Skocic . watch the video. Done and dusted no more arguement about skocic. He will be our coach in WC. Yes I preferred to have Zizo as our coach but 1 year ago not now at this time.
                                What do you think about the silence from beiro, gholi and Taremi at the airport? Something is very clearly going on, we have the background with Taremi and Skocic already. I’m going to try my best to find out from some TM vets I will be seeing in the coming weeks to find out…..I don’t trust what they say in the public to the media is actually a reflection of how they feel, I think guys like azmoun and ebrahimi are saying that to avoid hashieh with the coach.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X