This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

رئیسجمهور بر تامین حداکثری نیازهای تیم ملی فوتبال کشور تأکید کرد

آیتالله رئیسی با تاکید بر تامین حداکثری نیازهای تیم ملی فوتبال کشور، به وزارت ورزش دستور داد
    تمهیدات مربوط به آمادگی تیم ملی فوتبال را چنان پیگیری کند که بازیکنان بدون هیچ دغدغهای در این میدان بین*المللی حضور یابند.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      No not right. Not in Tehran.
      Ok. So not in Tehran. I guess we win all our matches in Tehran right? What point are you trying to make?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Ok. So not in Tehran. I guess we win all our matches in Tehran right? What point are you trying to make?

I made it.

Comment

Ok. So. He is staying like a bagger. So Mr. Skocic. What’s your plan for the World Cup? Still waiting for it.

Comment

When Skocic permitted five Esteghlal players to return to the team, Taremi attacked Skocic for displaying weakness during their interview with Ferdosipour.

Does he not believe Skocic's decision to disregard his behavior will be seen as a sign of weakness?

Comment

With all this going on the conversation has moved away from our lack of friendlies and poor preparation for the World Cup. They (IFF etc) now have more reasons to blame this on and shift it away from themselves.
              Skocic is now our manager going forward he should be demanding that this situation is rectified and friendlies booked straight away. If he wants to go some way to unifying his team then this is a must.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                I made it.
                I don't understand. We drew Syria, lost to Iraq...lost to a bunch of no names in S. Africa. We have even lost to KSA and many other teams. We have also beaten those very same teams sometimes handedly. What point did you make? Are you saying TM wins some and loses some like every other team in world? I agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Wait. I thought you agreed that Ivic shouldn’t have been fired !
                  I certainly thought so at the time - not sure the topic has been discussed here recently though.

In any case that's not really related to the point you raised though baradar, which was whether any coach has been changed within a month of the world cup..., no? It's happened a lot, possibly Lopetegui (one day before 2018 world cup started) being the most obvious example.

When the coach's position is just untenable then this kind of thing has no timescale, even the hour before the world cup starts. This was the lesson we should have learnt from 2006, but haven't.... This is what hurts

Comment

I don't understand. We drew Syria, lost to Iraq...lost to a bunch of no names in S. Africa. We have even lost to KSA and many other teams. We have also beaten those very same teams sometimes handedly. What point did you make? Are you saying TM wins some and loses some like every other team in world? I agree!

Great reference. KSA 2009. Shows you can offer up shit sandwich at home in qualifiers and still advance to second round of the World Cup.

Comment

Ali Daei on the national team coach's offer being declined:

The dream of every coach is to sit on the bench of his nation's national team, but I have a number of other principles for myself and thus live by my convictions.
                      Neither was there enough time for the TM nor was it the proper time for me to be on it.
                      I believe I made the right choice.

Comment

I don't know why people are mad with skocic staying. It's better than having zero coach. He has his shortcomings but at least he know the team. Foreign option won't come and even if they do, they won't change Iran into a machine while not knowing anything about Iran football and specificities. Domestic coaches are on the same level of skocic (more or less), are focused on their current team and even refuse TM. In a hurry, they will rely on the same nourollahi, nourafkan (voted best IPL leftback, tell you the level of the domestic football) than previously. They may also add their own nourafkan with some players of their current clubs and this kind of favoritism.

Also, the CQ option is still possible. Of course the rotten Iranian ecosystem lead to this mess, and having IFF elections so late is the icing on the cake

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                            Other one has to be Paraguay?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Other one has to be Paraguay?
                              Watch it be Canada ROFL!

Comment

Watch it be Canada ROFL!

Again, not a crazy thought.

Maybe Canada wants to prevent Iran to take legal action and a makeup game is a way (in good faith) to prevent that. Both teams will benefit from it.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X