https://video.varzesh3.com/video/259347

Comment

https://youtu.be/5s9wZss_I9A
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

We are 7 days away from the TM camp with two friendlies in 3 weeks.

CQ is not coming back folks. There simply isn't enough time.

They aren't going to sack Skocic in middle of a TM camp.

Comment

So if Iran plays great against Senegal and Urugay Skocic can prove himself....... i guess Senegal and Uruguay will both beat Iran but if Iran really shows that it has a plan im happy for TM, i doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Our 1998 WC TM coach was sacked days before the tournament

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

In any rational country that would be the case.

In Iran, they could pull the bench from under Skocic while he is watching our first WC game.

Anyways, it seems that this is the fateful week when we would find out Taj's position:

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/184210...B4%D9%86%D8%A7

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                So if Iran plays great against Senegal and Urugay Skocic can prove himself....... i guess Senegal and Uruguay will both beat Iran but if Iran really shows that it has a plan im happy for TM, i doubt it

If IFF decides to replace Skocic, an Iranian coach, most likely GN, is the option, not CQ.
                I've explained my justification for this since April, if you've been paying attention.

With higher FIFA rankings and stronger teams, Senegal and Uruguay have a better chance of defeating Iran.

In these two games, it's not just about winning or losing; it's about how we play.
                If there is any chance of success, it depends on how well we perform as a team, as players, as coaches, and in terms of our game plan and execution.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                  It really depends on Taj backing Skocic before the games.

If they do back Skocic... meaning Taj comes out and says I have seens things in a new light and Skocic is our coach for WC2022...then Skocic will tell players that their inclusion/playtime will depend on their performance, and the players will have a motivation that is stronger than Senegal and Uruguay and may play well and even beat them.

If Taj does not clearly back Sko before the friendlies, then some TM players may not be firing on all cylinders and a few may even have the motivation to scuttle the games and get rid of Skocic.

This is solely my analysis and I can be well wrong and off the mark.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Among the player only 2 players support him on a team of 22 players one is Sardar azmoun the other Idk who else it was to wish him a happy birthday ……

The players have made their mind up they don’t want him so idk what kinda drama this is we have the coach the players don’t want we expect him to do what exactly ??!?!?!?

It can’t continue like this even if the have to fire him ans hashemain has to be the coach for those 2 friendly games so be it ,

This situation is way too toxic Skocic will not quit mark my words he will not quit

Even if we lose 10-0 to Uruguay and Senegal he will not quit , he want to have his man on that match sheet officially for 3 games as having coached in the World Cup

That opens him up to at least 1 million contract from Qatar or UAE or somewhere in that region…

Comment

Comment

How to Be "Financially Responsible"

IFF was almost bankrupt when Majedi took over as acting director. IFF had roughly $20,000.00 in its account, but they had over 900 overdue invoices from different agencies and businesses, including unpaid wages for TM coaches and staff members and unpaid taxes of CQ and Wilmots.

IFF had roughly $2,000,000.00 in their account when Majedi left, and all outstanding debts had been settled.
                        Taj and Azizi Khadem left the IFF with enormous debts.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          How to Be "Financially Responsible"

IFF was almost bankrupt when Majedi took over as acting director. IFF had roughly $20,000.00 in its account, but they had over 900 overdue invoices from different agencies and businesses, including unpaid wages for TM coaches and staff members and unpaid taxes of CQ and Wilmots.

IFF had roughly $2,000,000.00 in their account when Majedi left, and all outstanding debts had been settled.
                          Taj and Azizi Khadem left the IFF with enormous debts.
                          Counting debts for IFF is very misleading since the same goverment controls all the bugdets/TV rights/ teams in the league.
                          Whenever the goverment decides the debt gets wiped out and whenever the goverment forgets about football debt accumulates.
                          This has nothing to do with Majidi or Taj
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hassonoo View Post
                            Counting debts for IFF is very misleading since the same goverment controls all the bugdets/TV rights/ teams in the league.
                            Whenever the goverment decides the debt gets wiped out and whenever the goverment forgets about football debt accumulates.
                            The lord giveth and the lord taketh away.

A totalitarian regime...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hassonoo View Post

Taj failed to give a financial report for the last year he was in charge, but Azizi Khadem did so twice.
                              Due to IFF rules and regulations, submitting FS is a requirement. It was also one of the charges that led to Aziz Khadem's resignation.
                              Taj spent more money than was allotted to him , IFF president, who is also in charge of maintaining the organization's budget. His agreement with Wilmots and subsequent costs alone exceed the budget. IFF ultimately had to sell their building in order to reimburse Wilmots in part. Selling one's own building to cover a portion of the debt is not only irresponsible, but also reckless and stupid.

IFF was still regarded as a non-government public institution under Taj's president (the IFF constitution was altered under Azizi Khadem), and it had to act in accordance with the monies it received. Taj's contract with Wilmots went beyond budget in violation of the law.

Taj is being investigated by the judiciary for a number of offenses, including misusing public funds. A letter from Tehran's prosecutor general to the IFF about Taj's active criminal case was sent a week before the IFF election, forcing Kamranifar to call off the vote.

Although the IFF lower committee disregarded the prosecutor's official letter, Taj will still be held accountable in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Taj failed to give a financial report for the last year he was in charge, but Azizi Khadem did so twice.
                                Due to IFF rules and regulations, submitting FS is a requirement. It was also one of the charges that led to Aziz Khadem's resignation.
                                Taj spent more money than was allotted to him , IFF president, who is also in charge of maintaining the organization's budget. His agreement with Wilmots and subsequent costs alone exceed the budget. IFF ultimately had to sell their building in order to reimburse Wilmots in part. Selling one's own building to cover a portion of the debt is not only irresponsible, but also reckless and stupid.

IFF was still regarded as a non-government public institution under Taj's president (the IFF constitution was altered under Azizi Khadem), and it had to act in accordance with the monies it received. Taj's contract with Wilmots went beyond budget in violation of the law.

Taj is being investigated by the judiciary for a number of offenses, including misusing public funds. A letter from Tehran's prosecutor general to the IFF about Taj's active criminal case was sent a week before the IFF election, forcing Kamranifar to call off the vote.

Although the IFF lower committee disregarded the prosecutor's official letter, Taj will still be held accountable in the future.
                                By no means I'm suggesting Taj is a competent manager. He is useless, there are plenty of examples of that. The most famous is the hiring of Wilmots.
                                But at least he realised his limitations and hired a good couch to tell him what to do. Thats exactly what CQ did told him how incompetent he is and how he should run the organisation.
                                What I don't accept is people claiming he left IFF in financial problems. We all know Iranian football (all clubs and federation) are in a financial mess because they don't have any source of income other than begging the government for money.
                                Finally your comment about the prosecutor general seriously!! Since when the prosecutor general cared about Justice.
                                Since this is about football I will leave it at that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X