Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so guys i guess i missed something but can someone tell me who is CQ iranian assitant coach? What will we do after WC when CQ is gone? Will we go back to pre CQ circus again? Is there any plan at all or is everybody just happy CQ is back and dont think of the long term future?

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
      so guys i guess i missed something but can someone tell me who is CQ iranian assitant coach? What will we do after WC when CQ is gone? Will we go back to pre CQ circus again? Is there any plan at all or is everybody just happy CQ is back and dont think of the long term future?
      Only worry about WC right now.
      Markar aghajanian possibly coming back
      or even better no persian ac.
      Regarding post WC
      per msna
      cq will except a 4 year contract that will keep him until 2026 wc..

Comment

Is young Hasheminasab related to Mehdi?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Only worry about WC right now.
          Markar aghajanian possibly coming back
          or even better no persian ac.
          Regarding post WC
          per msna
          cq will except a 4 year contract that will keep him until 2026 wc..
          Would be great if he stays til next World Cup ❤️ We can make history together 🇮🇷 Our team can go far next Asian Cup. If we avoid Japan we can certainly become Asian Champions. And qualifying for the next World Cup is a must

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
            Most likely pree CQ circus, mild version since its Taj and not the former iff boss, forgot his name)

they wanted Nekunam to be assistant to hand over it step by step to him under CQ supervision but that plan never came to life.

So expect half chaos, i dont se iff paying CQ 4 more years at current circumstances, maybe if we are lucky he makes another comeback in early 2026 just pree wc 😅

We might get lucky with a successfull renard similar situation, might get wilmotz situation aswell but more unlikely atm doubt Taj wants another situation like that aka heartattack.

Expect Neku for asia cup or after that. personally id like to try Daei.

Could also end up with Branko.. lol
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I love how CQ wears a “BOSS” cap all the time. He knows how to handle his critics.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                Would be great if he stays til next World Cup ❤️ We can make history together 🇮🇷 Our team can go far next Asian Cup. If we avoid Japan we can certainly become Asian Champions. And qualifying for the next World Cup is a must
                I doubt IFF can pay that all the way, but maybe if we have succes this time, aka quarterfinal run they will do something with CQ. Yeah we need to win this Asia cup, tired of going out on penalties time after time. And the Japan game we played so well until that brainfreeze moment.

Win Asia cup, hope for some fun invitatinvitation to Copa America as they do sometimes. And a pree world cup.

We allwayz miss those stuff
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  I love how CQ wears a “BOSS” cap all the time. He knows how to handle his critics.
                  Exactly what i thought when I saw the Rahmati picture 🤣
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We can beat Japan if we have all our players.
                    remember mehdi dnp against Japan in ac19.
                    We have boxer chance of beating the, they are not that
                    Unbeatable, but very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

I doubt IFF can pay that all the way, but maybe if we have succes this time, aka quarterfinal run they will do something with CQ. Yeah we need to win this Asia cup, tired of going out on penalties time after time. And the Japan game we played so well until that brainfreeze moment.

Win Asia cup, hope for some fun invitatinvitation to Copa America as they do sometimes. And a pree world cup.

We allwayz miss those stuff
                      If we win Asian cup
                      I shave my hair and HANA TATOO
                      CQ ON ONE SIDE
                      BABATEH IN OTHER SIDE

Comment

If we win Asian cup
                        CQ ON ONE SIDE
                        BABATEH IN OTHER SIDE

I have screenshotted the post Kateb jan

I will post this right after final whistle goes in Asia cup final Iran vs Qatar 1-0
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

If we win Asian cup
                          CQ ON ONE SIDE
                          BABATEH IN OTHER SIDE
                          If we win Asian Cup I will get an tattoo of Carlos Queiroz. If we make it out of our group this coming World Cup, I will think of one as well ✌🏽

Comment

*According to one vendor

Last edited by St_Mark; 11-07-2022, 01:15 AM.

Comment

If we win Asian Cup I will get an tattoo of Carlos Queiroz. If we make it out of our group this coming World Cup, I will think of one as well ✌🏽
                              If I get a real tattoo my mom won't cook me persian food anymore,, then I have to go get marry.i stick with Hanna tatoo.,

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                *According to one vendor

Looks like fake ones

Comment

Working...
                                X