Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
    Now I see what your problem is 😂 You believe in destiny. 😂 People who believe in destiny are the ones who can justify committing atrocities. You should look up the narcissist's prayer. I think you'll find a lot of wisdom in it.
    Dude, how old are you ? Wishing me what I deserve ? Please don’t tell me you are a teenager

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Hope (and think) this will serve as more motivation for our players. Go over there for a couple days, beat them in every sense on the pitch (much to the dismay of anti-Iranian Iranians probably waiting outside the stadium like a bunch of lashkhor) and get out.
      So our family members get killed in cold blood and we are anti-Iranian Iranians ? Do you even think ?
      We are saying don’t play this game in Canada , how difficult is this ?

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
        So our family members get killed in cold blood and we are anti-Iranian Iranians ? Do you even think ?
        We are saying don’t play this game in Canada , how difficult is this ?
        Hey mate, Canada tortured Indigenous people for decades and its effects are still seen today. Where exactly would you draw the timeline limit for human atrocities committed by a country? Get your biased moral compass outta here. Everyone else here is super happy we get to watch Iran at BC Place

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
          Hey mate, Canada tortured Indigenous people for decades and its effects are still seen today. Where exactly would you draw the timeline limit for human atrocities committed by a country? Get your biased moral compass outta here. Everyone else here is super happy we get to watch Iran at BC Place
          Dude , Iranians were killed by the Iranian Regime in cold blood , Canadians didn’t kill these people.
          Our problem is not with Canada , it’s with the Islamic Republic.

We are all football fans but sometimes football comes second.

Comment

Dude , Iranians were killed by the Iranian Regime in cold blood , Canadians didn’t kill these people.

Should the Iran-USA game taken place in1998?

Comment

..... Canadians didn't kill the First Nations? Have you been living under a rock lately or just not reading the news? There were hundreds of kids' corpses found murdered underneath former residential catholic schools first found in Kamloops just last year. Yes, they WERE murdered too

Comment

I got a better idea. Maybe they should play Iraq in a friendly...maybe that would satisfy you? See the double standard. Yes you are right the downing of any airline whether Iran Air or Ukrainian is a tragedy...innocent lives lost...but TM didnt shoot the plane...if your logic holds many nations can't play many others. France, Portugal, England and most of Europe cannot play many Asian and African sides. Germany should not play any European side and Japan should avoid many Asian countries and USA.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

1, how a thread can derail by posts of 2-3 members.. where is moderators ?
                  2, is it so hard to start a thread about "Iran vs Canada - political dilemma" in general forum?
                  3, is the main goal just to retype the same oppinion in football forum thread to ruin this thread to feel better?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- THIS THREAD SHOULD BE STRICTLY MODERATED
                  - no use for this thread when one logges in thinking its some news related to the game its the same spamming stuff that has been going on for days now, its like some or trying to get this thread canceled by spamming it.

- Does mods want to close this thread and I can gladly start a new thread if you start with "Striclty Moderated"
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    1, how a thread can derail by posts of 2-3 members.. where is moderators ?
                    2, is it so hard to start a thread about "Iran vs Canada - political dilemma" in general forum?
                    3, is the main goal just to retype the same oppinion in football forum thread to ruin this thread to feel better?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- THIS THREAD SHOULD BE STRICTLY MODERATED
                    - no use for this thread when one logges in thinking its some news related to the game its the same spamming stuff that has been going on for days now, its like some or trying to get this thread canceled by spamming it.

- Does mods want to close this thread and I can gladly start a new thread if you start with "Striclty Moderated"
                    Absolutely not, we needed to put Mr. Holier than Thou Persian Panther in his place. He's been leaving way too many comments with the delusion that anything he's saying is remotely correct

Comment

Called up for Canada match

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Leicester City jan, I just got a blank post as many times during this last year, something has happened to the site..
                        Can you please wright who is called up? Iranian or Canadian player?
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Is the list out?

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            Leicester City jan, I just got a blank post as many times during this last year, something has happened to the site..
                            Can you please wright who is called up? Iranian or Canadian player?
                            Allahyar

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Is the list out?

Partially, though official is not out.

From Esteghlal Hosseini, Hosseinzadeh, and Mehdipour got called up: https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182588...استقلال

Some rumors of Saeid Sadeghi getting called up.

Comment

How are Canada as a defensive unit? I’m sure I read in the World Cup qualifiers thread that they allowed a lot of chances against them. Are they susceptible to pace?

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
                                Absolutely not, we needed to put Mr. Holier than Thou Persian Panther in his place. He's been leaving way too many comments with the delusion that anything he's saying is remotely correct
                                Mate , it’s not about us , it’s about respecting the poor Iranian people who lost family members as a result of cold blooded murder by the Islamic Republic.

The people who accompany TM are Sepahi a know Terrorist Organisation. Why should they be legitimises the killings ?
                                Anyway , I have said enough about my reasons but we are from different sides so let’s leave it at that. Your kind will never understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X