Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Canada - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.06.2022)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the blank posts too, I find if I use google chrome I can see everything.

Comment

Originally posted by kazi63 View Post
      I get the blank posts too, I find if I use google chrome I can see everything.
      wow thanks a lot for that info kazi63 jan !
      time to download chrome then!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
        Dude, how old are you ? Wishing me what I deserve ? Please don’t tell me you are a teenager
        Wishing you what you desrve? You're implying that something bad is gonna happen to you lol
        Chill bro. Someone with as irrational and logically inconsistent as you always end up hurting themselves without any outside help.

Comment

Mate , it’s not about us , it’s about respecting the poor Iranian people who lost family members as a result of cold blooded murder by the Islamic Republic.

The people who accompany TM are Sepahi a know Terrorist Organisation. Why should they be legitimises the killings ?
          Anyway , I have said enough about my reasons but we are from different sides so let’s leave it at that. Your kind will never understand.
          Again, look up the "narcissit's prayer for some wisdom. Amazing that you think you represent everyone in a certain group. And you're offering them a "solution" that won't help them in any way!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            How are Canada as a defensive unit? I’m sure I read in the World Cup qualifiers thread that they allowed a lot of chances against them. Are they susceptible to pace?
            Defensively they may give up chances, but have some quality like Davies who can help them counter. Not sure about the rest of the defense, but not a single player who has every played for TM is faster than Davies. We should probably attack with linkup play

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              Should the Iran-USA game taken place in1998?
              Or the Iran-USA friendly in 2000???

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
                Again, look up the "narcissit's prayer for some wisdom. Amazing that you think you represent everyone in a certain group. And you're offering them a "solution" that won't help them in any way!
                Just give up mate , the solution is beyond this game but cancelling this game is a start.
                Let’s value Iranian lives more than a friendly football game.

Not everyone in Sepah is bad but the ones managing TM are high up on the list.

Anyway , let’s leave it at that.
                Go TM and let’s hope they can get a couple of points from the tournament.

Comment

Cbc news is running a propaganda piece on its National News broadcast a 10 min report detailing how Iran is going to profit reportedly by recieving 400k from the match. Such bs its becoming ridiculous!

Lol they posted Estillis photo with Khazaein. And of course Masih Alinejad and her claims were broadcasted are all over the report. She claims sports and politics are not separate.

An expert on the piece was briefly quoted that the match was a "get" for Canada since Iran is a top Asian side. He got 3 seconds of airtime during the report.
                  Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

"Canada Soccer is paying Iran's team $400K to play in Vancouver, team official says"

https://old.reddit.com/r/CanadaSocce..._400k_to_play/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/can...atch-1.6464531

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      "Canada Soccer is paying Iran's team $400K to play in Vancouver, team official says"

https://old.reddit.com/r/CanadaSocce..._400k_to_play/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/can...atch-1.6464531
                      Comments are mostly refreshingly for the match. Good to see the propaganda isn't working on normal people.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Comments are mostly refreshingly for the match. Good to see the propaganda isn't working on normal people.
                        Yeah most of r/CanadaSoccer (and of course r/TeamMelli & r/Iranian) has been in support of the game taking place.

r/MLS has been mostly against it

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Let’s hope TM play and win against Canada, and that they can move on to the rest of their preparation for the WC. TM already are at a huge disadvantage with an incompetent federation and our football development has been stunted by the unfortunate circumstances we’re in. So winning this game will be motivation for the players to continue to fight even in the face of all this adversity. Let’s face it, if this game gets cancelled there will be no replacement for it and all that would do is continue to drag our football in a downward spiral, as well as do zero damage to the Iranian government, and most importantly it will not magically bring peace to the families of those who tragically lost their loved ones in the plane incident. I mean no disrespect to those who are upset about the awful things done by the regime because the feelings are justified (I’m also against IR) but seriously, no positive contribution or change to the world will come out of canceling a football game. It’s not anti Iranian to be this game, but it’s asking the players to sacrifice something that will go towards their footballing goals, and taking away the joy of watching a game millions of Iranians care about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Just give up mate , the solution is beyond this game but cancelling this game is a start.
                            Let’s value Iranian lives more than a friendly football game.

Not everyone in Sepah is bad but the ones managing TM are high up on the list.

Anyway , let’s leave it at that.
                            Go TM and let’s hope they can get a couple of points from the tournament.
                            What? So an Iranian soldier accidentally shoots down an airliner with a ton of Iranians [sure they have dual citizens, but most of them were ethnically Iranian] and now the game should be canceled? Take your bs and go elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                              What? So an Iranian soldier accidentally shoots down an airliner with a ton of Iranians [sure they have dual citizens, but most of them were ethnically Iranian] and now the game should be canceled? Take your bs and go elsewhere.
                              Accidentally? Dude , wake up. Anyway , go and read the other comments.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Defensively they may give up chances, but have some quality like Davies who can help them counter. Not sure about the rest of the defense, but not a single player who has every played for TM is faster than Davies. We should probably attack with linkup play
                                I believe Mehdi Mahdavikia is the fastest player ever to wear the Iran shirt. His top speed was just under 33km/hr while Davies clocks at 36km/hr. To get a picture of how fast Davies is, check out his goal against Panama in the WC qualification.

Comment

Working...
                                X