Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Algeria; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2022)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is AlGERIA B for people who said it isn't!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Atrocious half from a defensive perspective…..they shredded us up and exposed us many times.

- 2 goalkeeping blunder from abedz
      - noorafkan blown by 4 times
      - no ability to stop any Algerian efforts to penetrate our box…they were getting into dangerous areas at will.

Skocic getting exposed more and more……bring in any Iranian coach in the league I beg you IFF I will take anything and anyone over this charlatan!!!!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by maly3648 View Post
        No it's like Algeria Z team and with people like you, if we win, it's luck and if we lose, it's Skocic and government's fault anyway. What's even the point talking to people like you honestly. You have already an agenda written in advance, you're not a TM fan, you're an activist/ideologically driven with an agenda.
        HAHAHAHAHA... right. Thats what it is. It's not that we are being completely out played by an inferior opponent. It's me
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Hala ini ke hamahangi dar markaze defaa nist ghaabele darke chon Majidi va Noorafkan hamidagr raa nemishnasan.

Amma vasate zamin kesi nist ke FARMAANDEH bashaad. Ezzatolahi raft Qatar va RID be pishrafte footbaalish.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

you can’t play anything besides park the bus with this player material
            they are trying to high press but failing miseraby

Comment

Amir as no1 is laughable..
              Danny Davari all over.
              It is huge and stupid mistake to start him in WC

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

All I have to say is WTF did they do in camp for 15 days??

How did this become our starting defensive lineup? All we had was Hosseini defending.

We didn’t manage to get a single onside ball to Azmoun or Taremi. Wtf is Gholizadeh doing. Moharrami literally can’t defend jsut does Yepa dopa until he loses the ball
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Weeping at that first half. The idiot has spent his 2 years at the helm and all he's done is introduce Abedz, Noorafkan and Nourallahi (our 3 worst players by far) and successfully destroy anything good we had.

Any sane person needs to be hoping for the heaviest of defeats in every single game from now until November, we simply cannot just hope his cholestrol saves us from going onto the world stage in this shape.

Comment

The backpass was from JB.

This is why people like me bitched about the performances despite the results against garbage Asian teams.

Skocic is not made for this life. He's a PGPL/Khaleeji journeyman.

I sincerely believe that even Javad Nekonam is a better option even this late in the WC prep.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      That was fucking garbage. Skocic for his midfield selections deserves evin.

NOUROLLAHI is not TM level player. How many chances for this guy? Same for Norafkan.

Put on omid ebrahimi for nour, sub Norafkan for any real CB, and pray the players remember enough of CQ instruction for WC.

Remember when people here said skocic offensive football? First real team he plays he resorts to deep block. Not only do we have no offense, but we cant even execute the deep block properly. There is no pressure on the ball, zero intensity, left side is a highway for ghezzal, and we have two forwards more isolated than hawaii
                      yes this is horrible, and also gholizadeh isnt a starter in my eyes..
                      midfield, non existing
                      defenslines non existing
                      opponents gets a lot of time with the ball without press on them.
                      poor bildupplay except a few times with beutiful passes. but lack of gameplan and movements/being so far down the field, makes our players pass to other players in bad positions causing dangerous turnovers, all the time with back against the opponents goal..

this is partly iffs fault with no friendlies, but also sko, lack of tactic, and gameplan displayed on the field.

not good. but good this is game 1.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

We wanted a friendly to expose our shortcomings and errors.
                        As it is happening right now we are going nuts.
                        Hamino mikhastim dige baba.
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Getting so much deja vu with the same discussions we were having here in 2006.

This time it seems the football literacy is even worse than then.

I think some people are mixing 11 a side football and the importance of shape and tactical discipline with a kickabout at the park.

Can we just wake up please ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

How did this become our starting defensive lineup? All we had was Hosseini defending.

We didn’t manage to get a single onside ball to Azmoun or Taremi. Wtf is Gholizadeh doing. Moharrami literally can’t defend jsut does Yepa dopa until he loses the ball
                            Thinking of the friendlies lost during this camp makes me cry…

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              The backpass was from JB.

This is why people like me bitched about the performances despite the results against garbage Asian teams.

Skocic is not made for this life. He's a PGPL/Khaleeji journeyman.

I sincerely believe that even Javad Nekonam is a better option even this late in the WC prep.
                              Javad won't take the job. He knows it's too late.

Honestly CQ is still without a team ... we have no money, but maybe he will do it as a project of passion type arrangement lol
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

did you see sardar little stomach coming out
                                when algeria was kicking set play.

the players team skocic
                                about ABGHOOSHT
                                HISTORY OF ABGHOOSHT

Comment

Working...
                                X