Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Algeria; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2022)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noorafkan is a cone

Comment

Good interception by aghasi in the box this guy has looked to be a beast since coming in
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Pace against a tiring defence now please Skocic. Allahyar and Hosseinzadeh to come on.

Comment

Are Ghoddos and Allahyar available?

Comment

Mohebi needs to be added to the squad now that we've seen Zahedi and Alipour getting added recently

Bring on Sayyadmanesh and Hosseinzadeh

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

ANOTHER successful move from aghasi - tried to get a pass in near the top of the box and aghasi steps forward to clear it. Mashalla I want more of this!!!!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                norafkan getting layeed like nobody's business. Defensively he wont last 1 second in WC.
                He was playing CB in the first half. It was a disaster. Never again.

As the goal showed, he offers more than Mohammadi going forward but as you said, a defensive liability.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                  Are Ghoddos and Allahyar available?
                  I think Ghoddos no and Allahyar on bench.

Comment

Taremi consistently offside and therefore unable to receive a pass

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

CB might be literally the worst position on the entire pitch for Noorafkan lol

Comment

Thank god. MEhdipour and Hosseinzadeh on for Ahmad Koor and Gholi

Comment

I think Noorafkhan is fine. Left back has never been our strong suit anyhow. Would you rather have Sattar Zareh or Nosrati? Lol

Comment

Hosseinzadeh with a nice turn and shot, goes wide.

Good first move by him.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                              I think Noorafkhan is fine. Left back has never been our strong suit anyhow. Would you rather have Sattar Zareh or Nosrati? Lol
                              Remember when Pouladi somehow turned into the best LB at the WC in 2014 lmao. We can only hope for such a surprise again

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                I’d like to see hosseinzadeh get some mins here
                                Yes, him and Allahyar would be good to see / get some more TM minutes in their belt.

I feel like Allahyar could get some joy in the closing stages of this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X