Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Algeria; Info, Updates and Live Reports (12.06.2022)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi been in offsides position the entire match

Comment

We need to practice our trapping. So many movements get delayed because it takes so long to control the ball

Comment

Nourafkhan Nour and gholi need to be replaced in starting 11 for WC. They arent starting caliber

Comment

Hosseinzadeh subbed on for Gholizadeh
          Mehdipour subbed on for Noorollahi
          71' according to FlashScore

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            We need to practice our trapping. So many movements get delayed because it takes so long to control the ball
            brother if after years of being a professional footballer you cant trap the ball "practicing trapping" for 20 mins on International duty wont solve your problem

Comment

That was also clear penalty for Iran

Comment

Between Kanaani, Khalilzadeh, Hosseini, Aghasi, and maybe Pouraliganji coming back, it would be a joke if Noorafkan sees a single minute at CB in the WC

Comment

Bring Allahyar on. He needs to get on.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                    Taremi been in offsides position the entire match
                    This is also due to to the slow passing to him from other players

Comment

ahmad and gholi shoulda been subbed off much sooner in 2nd half

like i said earlier Omid is damn good pushing forward... he should be tried up in to MF more often in place of useless ahmad

Comment

We need to play Allahyar, he is going to be quite important in the game against Little Satan

Comment

Omid Ebrahimi is a gem. He is a must start all 3 games.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lotta shirt pulling by the Algerians
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Did they leave Allahyar at the hotel?
                              Maybe Ghaedi kidnapped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                                Lotta shirt pulling by the Algerians
                                Which will be a great prep for USA who shirt pulls 3x as much as this!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X