Persian Gulf Pro League 2022-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Horrible loss for Sepahan.. Horrible back pass by Salmani leads to a 92nd minute winner for Patosi and Foolad.. Sepahan's errors are going to cost them.
    Good thing error in IPL cost a goal. He will grow.

Comment

I love this! Locadia going towards women supporters of Perspolis and blowing them a kiss! I am happy that the video continues to be out there and is not censored! Another great day for our women and the team I love!

Go Perspolis!
      GO IRANIAN WOMEN!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/258...88%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Anyone know what Locadia was pointing to in his celebration in front of the female crowd?
        the crest on the shirt I think?

Comment

Comment

Yahya have trusted Pakdel more than Abdi.
            15 min Pakdel
            3 min Abdi
            87 min Alishah [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Yahya have trusted Pakdel more than Abdi.
              15 min Pakdel
              3 min Abdi
              87 min Alishah [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              Overal I thought it was another poor game from us.
              Lots of mistakes.

I don’t get what coaches see in Alishah. He was last good in the 2015-16 season!

Locadia still quite poor. That was a lucky goal. He’s not fit at all.

Comment

la lai lai lai lai lai lai lai
                perspolis gahremon mishe
                khoda midoneh keh hagashe
                beh lootf yahya oooo bacheha
                persepolis gahremon mishe
                perspolis gahremon mishe
                SHABEH YALDA DIGEH TAMOOMEH
                CHESHMEH E6TEGHLALIA
                GERYEH O KHOONEH
                6TAYAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Overal I thought it was another poor game from us.
                  Lots of mistakes.

I don’t get what coaches see in Alishah. He was last good in the 2015-16 season!

Locadia still quite poor. That was a lucky goal. He’s not fit at all.
                  I dont know if we watched the same match.
                  the match i saw had women in the stadium
                  persepolis dominating at will
                  by far perseplis plays mot beautiful football in iran
                  our goali was awsome
                  our defense was incridable WIH PAG HAVING GREAT MATCH
                  DANIAL ES DESERVES A TM CALL UP.
                  SARLAK WAS LIKE A GLUE.
                  SADEGI WAS NICE.
                  souroush was ok
                  alishah missed 2 100% goals in firt half shoulf of been 2-0 minimum
                  NAD LOCADIA WAS GOOD NICE PASSES NICE BALL CONTROL
                  and he scored ,ther is no luckey goal in futball...right time and right place.
                  second half
                  JUAT TYPICAL YAHYA TEAMS protect the goal in front of incridable crowed.
                  WE ARE IN FIRST PLACE.....
                  nookhdi khan grami sakht nagir this i not the epl this ia the pgl.

Comment

persepolis girls KHODAM SHAKHSAN GORBOON HAMASHOON BERAM
                    alot better looking than ss girls.

Comment

Kateb I agree with you I thought we played a good game the movement on and off the ball was great and I thought all attacking players did well, even Alishah didn’t have a bad game besides his typical misses.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Kateb I agree with you I thought we played a good game the movement on and off the ball was great and I thought all attacking players did well, even Alishah didn’t have a bad game besides his typical misses.
                        locadia had some great moments as well.
                        nice passes and INCRIDABLE TURN IN OPPONENT 18 TO SCOR THAT GOAL.
                        he is not a 90 minute player THANK GOD WE HAVE DEEP BENCH.

ALISHAH
                        my least fav player on the team.
                        but he practices great an wins starting line up job in practice.
                        if you notice he is everywhwre in the field fom defense to midfield let right forward and ahould had a goal
                        onlocadia nice pass an infact should of had to goals on nicer sourosh pass.
                        he is not 90 miute player and should gt subed out sooner.
                        persepolis plays european style football nie speed nice passes
                        CANT CREATE AS MUCH SCORING CHANCES...
                        IF TORBI MOVES TO FORWARD NEXT RO LOCADIA
                        ALISHAH TO RIGHT
                        and saeed sadeghi to the left we create more.
                        sadegi real positin is left wing...

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          locadia had some great moments as well.
                          nice passes and INCRIDABLE TURN IN OPPONENT 18 TO SCOR THAT GOAL.
                          he is not a 90 minute player THANK GOD WE HAVE DEEP BENCH.

ALISHAH
                          my least fav player on the team.
                          but he practices great an wins starting line up job in practice.
                          if you notice he is everywhwre in the field fom defense to midfield let right forward and ahould had a goal
                          onlocadia nice pass an infact should of had to goals on nicer sourosh pass.
                          he is not 90 miute player and should gt subed out sooner.
                          persepolis plays european style football nie speed nice passes
                          CANT CREATE AS MUCH SCORING CHANCES...
                          IF TORBI MOVES TO FORWARD NEXT RO LOCADIA
                          ALISHAH TO RIGHT
                          and saeed sadeghi to the left we create more.
                          sadegi real positin is left wing...
                          Agree with everything…only thing not good about locadia is his physical condition. Once he gets into shape he will dominate as I expect him to….his passing, shooting, movement we saw today was all first class.

Alishah is also my least favorite persepolisi it’s a shame he gets so much love from yahya…..he has had so many disgraceful performances that was straight up disrespect to the Persepolis shirt. His finishing has sucked for so long and he is so one dimensional and predictable in everything he does.

Saeid Sadeghi indeed looks good too I’m excited to see him do big things for us, he is exactly what we needed. I was glad to see PAG looked pretty good too.

It’s looking good for us we need to keep building off of each game and stepping it up….so far so good.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Agree with everything…only thing not good about locadia is his physical condition. Once he gets into shape he will dominate as I expect him to….his passing, shooting, movement we saw today was all first class.

Alishah is also my least favorite persepolisi it’s a shame he gets so much love from yahya…..he has had so many disgraceful performances that was straight up disrespect to the Persepolis shirt. His finishing has sucked for so long and he is so one dimensional and predictable in everything he does.

Saeid Sadeghi indeed looks good too I’m excited to see him do big things for us, he is exactly what we needed. I was glad to see PAG looked pretty good too.

It’s looking good for us we need to keep building off of each game and stepping it up….so far so good.
                            yahya was gonne let general alishah go 2 years ago.
                            alishah used to start fights when he didnt get subed in..
                            alishah would also start hashiyeh 2 dastegi when he didnt get to play.
                            karim bageri gave him a warrning as well.
                            BUT BAM HeRE COMES CORONA AND ALISHAH ROLE CHANGED.
                            right before the acl india
                            saeed aghaie got corona
                            team was looking for lb within AN VAHID AMIRI GOT THE SURPRISE START
                            and alishah taked amiri placed in rw.
                            aghaie returned but pp was winning soyahya disnt want touch the line up
                            and alishah kept starting.
                            last year he started the year at rw as well but got hurt really bad and came off the bench once
                            he returned and pp fans pushe forhimto start because aghaie was not performing good, yahya wnt back
                            to amiri lb and alishah rw to shake up the line up but it failed.
                            this year alishah started on the bench with 2ties and lack of offense
                            HE GOT START IN IRAK WE WON START TODAY WE WON
                            he will start again against havadar next because yahya wont change awinning line up.

Comment

So I guess Traktor basically tried to void Barzaegar’s already agreed upon 3 year contract and make him sign a 5 year deal. I know Shekari had issues with other teams, but Traktor was trying to screw him over too.

Comment

Nice little clip from the football360 team highlighting the Persepolis - SNA game.

Comment

Working...
                                X