• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

standing

Sepahan. 55
    ss. 55
    Pp. 54

All 3 top teams won their perspective matches.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Bah bah Kateb with a new excuse
      It's not me that said it.
      ali mansourian last year open pgl fans to this fact.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        Joftetoon soorakhin. Derby will end in a draw. Nourafkan with a screamer today. Sepahan ghahremaneh.
        Derby perspolis sorakheshoon mokineh.
        Dont let these results of ss against teams with ss coaches fool u it be a draw.......
        I be vacationing for the derby on pp vs ss derby thread I explain things more there..my Uber leaves to that thread in 3 minutes.

Comment

Sirjan struggles continues after general departure.
          they tied foold 2-2.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Derby perspolis sorakheshoon mokineh.
            Dont let these results of ss against teams with ss coaches fool u it be a draw.......
            I be vacationing for the derby on pp vs ss derby thread I explain things more there..my Uber leaves to that thread in 3 minutes.
            Im not fooled by their results. Derby will be close match. There’s a lot of pressure on both teams to get result in this match if they wanna be champs, therefore it’s very likely the game will end in draw. Let’s see what happens.

Comment

That game was very fish and very important for goal difference and goals scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                That game was very fish and very important for goal difference and goals scored.
                All ss matches since last year been fishy against
                teams that employee ss x players as their head coaches.
                Ali mansourian said it last year,
                Farhad majidi has told all former ss players that currently coach in pgl, if result dont make different in the standing they must lose to ss....
                When mansourian played ss hard last year, majidi
                At half time started fight with ali Mansour telling him,, he is not true real esteghlali, since ali Mansour playing his ss team hard.
                what majidi installed in the league last year for
                Ex ss players current pgl coaches to lose games if results don't matter in the standing for them, has carried over to this year as well...
                next 4 matches ss will play pp and teraktor ,
                These 2 teams dont have former ss players coaching them, and you shall see the difference.

Memo to ss fans
                GET READY FOR derby ass whooping.
                ARANJEH ISSA YADTOON NAREH.

Comment

Im not fooled by their results. Derby will be close match. There’s a lot of pressure on both teams to get result in this match if they wanna be champs, therefore it’s very likely the game will end in draw. Let’s see what happens.
                  Your best interst as sepahan fan should be
                  1st a draw
                  And if there is winner , perspolise winning will
                  be in your benefits.

Comment

Sepahan fans should get suspended against malavan.
                    sepahan fans 60k showed up for a match today.
                    Once again they attacked the opponent section of the field . Pgl should suspend sepahan fans from attending malavan match .

Comment

Ashkan dejageh nice performance in almost 20 minutes of play.
                      GENERAL YADET BASHE
                      ASHKAN BAYAD BASHEH
                      In 25 man roster there is one room for sultan ashkan dejageh to raise the ac trophy AND BE EFFECTIVE and impact games in qf, semi and possibly final. Ashkan in 20 minutes of action oof the bench with him being fresh and opponent tired
                      can still take over a match in Asian levels.lsultan ashkan dejageh has greatest style of play of any team melli player in history of team melli,and he has one last run left to give tm better chance to win trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Esteghlal IRAN should be able to beat pp with 2-3 goals. Sepahan will drop points.
                        Esteghlal and PP are more likely to drop points then Sepahan considering their opponents. I like our chances.

Comment

Is there going to be a break for the hazfi games or are they going to finish the league first, then play the hazfi games?

Comment

Hazfi semi and final after league

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Nothing was fish with that game. Esteghlal is just too good for PGL.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Esteghlal and PP are more likely to drop points then Sepahan considering their opponents. I like our chances.
                                We’ll see. Esteghlal is playing the best football atm, followed by Sepahan. Pp is somehow hanging on lol, but we’ll end their insignificant struggle in the next game.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X