Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Bad moghei leagueo tahtil kardan...

Our three next matches are very difficult: Zob Ahan (H), Aluminium (A), Havadar (H).
    If we can get 9p we should be in the driver seat...
    Your only hope is
    ex ss players that are hc now let u win.
    Like mansorian o galenoie did.
    Guess what rahmati o Saket elhami will help too.
    Only tar tar will come to win and that is difficult in azadi.

If the race become between sepahan o ss

100% WILL SUPPORT SEPAHAN

ABE
    ANYONE BUT ESTEGHLAL.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

Your only hope is
      ex ss players that are hc now let u win.
      Like mansorian o galenoie did.
      Guess what rahmati o Saket elhami will help too.
      Only tar tar will come to win and that is difficult in azadi.

If the race become between sepahan o ss

100% WILL SUPPORT SEPAHAN

ABE
      ANYONE BUT ESTEGHLAL.
      Both Ghalenoei & Mansourian did everything in their power to defeat Esteghlal.
      Foolad played even better than they did vs Al-Hilal.

All ex Esteghlal coaches want to impress & defeat Esteghlal because they want the job as Esteghlal coach my friend.

Esteghlal is playing fantastic atm and winning the title faghat bastegi be khodemon dare.
      As it always has been...
      Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Both Ghalenoei & Mansourian did everything in their power to defeat Esteghlal.
        Foolad played even better than they did vs Al-Hilal.

All ex Esteghlal coaches want to impress & defeat Esteghlal because they want the job as Esteghlal coach my friend.

Esteghlal is playing fantastic atm and winning the title faghat bastegi be khodemon dare.
        As it always has been...
        I reply to this March 30th,
        when I come back from my pgl vacationπŸ˜…

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

I reply to this March 30th,
          when I come back from my pgl vacationπŸ˜…
          Lol i look forward to it.
          Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Paco james has fall in love working in the pgl.
            he just signed A 4 YEAR EXTENSION with teraktor, . I guess tabriz good food had impact on his decision to stay....

Comment

Skocic turned down golgohar offer.

Report is since is an asian cup year he is waiting for an offer from national team, or if perspolis
              make an offer.
              Majority of Perspolis fans have turned on yahya,
              If yahya dont win 1 cup or dont get acl spot,
              Skocic is his replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Report is since is an asian cup year he is waiting for an offer from national team, or if perspolis
                make an offer.
                Please Skocic to Persepolis. 😁😁
                Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

make an offer.
                  I respect Yahya. He’s a great coach.
                  Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

I respect Yahya. He’s a great coach.

Right now majority want his head on stick.
                    I think "Yahya khan napoleon"will survive..if not i have to make
                    Pro skocic chants for his persepolis arrival.

Comment

make an offer.
                      The man really has no self-respect.
                      How does he want to have anything to do with Iran or Iranian football after the way he was treated by us?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

The man really has no self-respect.
                        How does he want to have anything to do with Iran or Iranian football after the way he was treated by us?
                        Tm job is the most complicated job in Asia, and I would go as far as to say is the top 5 hardest
                        Seat due to fans interested, daily media coverage ,
                        and fans expectation. It was necessary to pull the plug on him since the players didn't want play for him. At the half time of a friendly against Algeria
                        tm players didn't want come out for second half to show their protest toward their hc, CRYING FOR HELP, in a situation like that no coach will or should survive when he has lost the players.
                        in a situation like that in NORMAL LIFE IS CONSIDER BI MAAREFATTI O NAMAK NASHNASI
                        the way he was dealt with but in sport its called bussiness.

after turning down golgohar and foolad , after he was denied the Vietnam job, per khv he has told his agent
                        that in iran he is only interested in 3 jobs. Pp, ss and sepahan and since it's ac cup year he will not rush to go to teams like gg ND foolad since he has hope a team in ac will call.
                        sepahan has its coach in moaris for next year even if they fail to win pgl this year. Ss players love their coach sapinto , and if they decide to a part SS FANS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SKOCIC that won't happen either.
                        ONLY JOB OPENING might be available in perspolis job is for next year. Yyear
                        Yahya .is under a lot of pressure and majority of fans blaming him for being responsible for taking the team INTO HASHEYEH, basically unless Yahya wins one cup this year even if he get acl spot I don't see him coming back.

Perspolis and skocic
                        if pp decide to move from yahya , MUST GO forigner to calm fans down. Skocic is perfect match. Pp fans like him, and skocic imo is more of a work horse marathon club coach then tm caliber coach, and he knows the league.
                        hope for yahya khan e napoleon to stay, and pp fans
                        come down from their horses and realise other teams spend money and work hard too ,not every year we must win the cup.

Comment

Per khv
                          golgohar has offered golmohamadi 45 milyard toman a year about 1 million$.
                          skocic will replace golmohamadi in pp.

Comment

Per khv
                            golgohar has offered golmohamadi 45 milyard toman a year about 1 million$.
                            skocic will replace golmohamadi in pp.

He would probably just be fired 2 weeks before PP wins the league.. πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚ If he cant handle the TM lockerroom same will probably happen in PP.. i would be so surprised if Armani Bademjoon ever returns to Iran.. having to be all careful worrying about Nabis revenge driveby

Slim or no chance
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

He would probably just be fired 2 weeks before PP wins the league.. πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚ If he cant handle the TM lockerroom same will probably happen in PP.. i would be so surprised if Armani Bademjoon ever returns to Iran.. having to be all careful worrying about Nabis revenge driveby

Slim or no chance
                              I have new chants under construction,
                              If Armani bademjoon come to pp.

remember locadia he is begging to come back to pp, he has no team. Skocic Turned down foolad hoping for vietnam , vietnamm didnt call ,he turned down sirjan for pp.
                              these foreigners they hang out in 5 star hotels all
                              Day order room service and watch football on 100"
                              Coffee shop tv. It's not like locadia o skocic go to GASABI O BAGHALI , they have personal driver
                              Take them to practice and games and go dor dor drinking ab anar o shir moz ina, yek zareh ARAG KISHMISHAM PIDA MISHE. and their money is gurantee......it's a different iran for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Slim or no chance
                                Persepolis won’t win the league.
                                Esteghlal is the real deal.
                                Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                                X