Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      In my dreams he pulled something of like that in the WC against USA in the 90th minute T_T (I know he wasnt even on the pitch that day)

Comment

probably reading too much into this, but he wasn't in any of the training pics today. :/

Comment

Comment

I guess JB is on PST, Persian Standard Time. I assume it takes a while for him to sculpt his hair.

Comment

I would have never thought that. It’s crazy that as professional as he is, he would be the one late to practice.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                I would have never thought that. It’s crazy that as professional as he is, he would be the one late to practice.
                I think if it was truly a problem for the team/coach, they wouldn't have tweeted it out in jest

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

I think if it was truly a problem for the team/coach, they wouldn't have tweeted it out in jest
                  For sure, but I always thought of him as being the first guy on the practice field and the last to leave. I obviously had no evidence he was that type of player, it’s just what I thought.

Comment

The guy calling him Ali J had me like 😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      My ferend, if you are late to work or training, digeh we don’t call it professional anymore lol. Its not for nothing our players don’t get anywhere. Was he arriving late to Potter’s trainings as well? Hmm….

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        probably reading too much into this, but he wasn't in any of the training pics today. :/
                        He arrived late, after the pics were taken.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          am i the only one who dont find this as a joke or a funny post, by Fey SM guys..!!

not putting up many Training pics of him on their SM accounts and now this are a certain subtle messages they are sending to him and they wouldnt mind seeing the back of him and slowly conditioning their fanbase to their possible near future antics into strong arming him into an early departure from the club..!!
                          sorta like BHA under antics under Pothead, only not as blatant and far more subtle in their ways...(well at least for time being..!)

Comment

2-3 answer Alireza for this:

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The Brazilians like him, Danilo and Paixao. They are a very warm people, more than us I think.

Comment

Where are they? Beautiful setting

Comment

Working...
                                X