This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LET'S GO!

I'll have to wrap up a work meeting ASAP so I can watch!

Comment

Go AliReza... Yahan ba-kash ...! 💪🏽👊😎

Better not disappoint today.... or it could be a long time back on the bench for him..?
      because, seems to me that this coach/club seem to grade his performances on a more steep curve than the rest of the wingers in the squad..!!? also suggestive that he must be on much higher wages as compared to most the rest of the squad..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        LET'S GO!

I'll have to wrap up a work meeting ASAP so I can watch!
        Priorities..

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Priorities..
          You know it!

Comment

JB with a nice layoff, but Szymański's shot's blocked. A little too unselfish from JB there, he could've taken it himself.

Comment

Damn, JB with a turnover in the defensive third, and Midtjylland scores a screamer. Down 1-0 now.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh with a poor giveaway resulting in goal for Midtjylland

Comment

ARJ assists opposition, this guy loves an assist for the other team lately. Did the same shit for TM all day vs uruguay and senegal

Comment

Jahanbakhsh with a good through ball, forward ahould have gotten something on it.

Comment

Hes been horrible. Mainly turnovers, the times he doesnt turn it over its a backward pass.
                      For a player with his experience to keep putting out these types of performances is really embarassing. Needs to pick it up or risk a long benching

Comment

He seems unsure today.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Hes been horrible. Mainly turnovers, the times he doesnt turn it over its a backward pass.
                          For a player with his experience to keep putting out these types of performances is really embarassing. Needs to pick it up or risk a long benching
                          I don't know what happened to him, he has gotten consistently worse since he moved to England and now. To give him credit, he did well in TM under Skocic, but his club form has been horrible
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Midtj equalizes 2-2.

Comment

I gave up with him. He may do one or two good things in upcoming weeks (hopefully in WC) but that's it.
                              Reading the comments here confort this

Comment

ARJ off at 70'

Comment

Working...
                                X