Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If not Bundesliga 1 love to see ARJ in MLS.

Comment

No way Bundesliga is interested by him

Comment

Let him go to MLS. He might dominate! Would be great to have such a class act Iranian in a US league as well.

Comment

I cant see a BuLi club being interested in him either, maybe a 2. BuLi club? But his age/talent doesn't fit a 2. BuLi profile, so I am calling BS on that.

Comment

Well if braitwhite dude or whatever his name is went to Barca, our own ARJ can go to Bayern 😁😙😅💣

🙃

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He will be in Cyprus or Greece. Mark my words.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Some updates from Dutch news regarding his situation:
                • Negotiations with Panathinaikos seem to be stuck, they want to loan him while Feyenoord only wants to sell;
                • There are currently some teams from Germany (not disclosed if top flight or not), MLS and Greece in the market for him according to his agent;
                • In the following 2 weeks, it will be clear if Alireza stays or makes a move.
                Thanks for the updates.

Unfortunately ARJ and his agent have shown he's not the best decision makers when it comes to Club selections. Let's hope that he makes a good decision for once because this will most probably be his last club in his pro life.

Comment

Beşiktaş interested…

https://twitter.com/fotomac/status/1609803182754127873

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Turks passionate fans will destroy him.

Comment

Alireza just scored the tying goal against Utrecht in extra time. It was a beautiful finish

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Amalkarde khoobi daasht. Nazdik bood yek paase gol ham begire ke noke hamlashoon chand centimetre offside boood.

Angizeye khoobi daasht va in gol baraye khod-bavaarsish mofid kahahad bood.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He shot that ball like he was kicking Khamenei's head off his body.
                            he looked very serious and wiggled his fingers at the bench after scoring. Even pushed off a teammate who was trying to celebrate with him

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              He shot that ball like he was kicking Khamenei's head off his body.
                              he looked very serious and wiggled his fingers at the bench after scoring. Even pushed off a teammate who was trying to celebrate with him
                              Are didam, omidvaram ba hamin gheyrat in fasl raa dar zamin edaameh bede.

Vasate hafte yek baazi dar jaame Holland darand, yek amalkarde khoobe dige mitone JB raa nazdiktar be tarkibe asli beresone.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Here's a clip with replays. He wasn't messing around with the celebration:

I know "The" jan may disagree, but I don't think JB's Feyenoord spell has been an absolute disaster. Granted, it hasnt been as successful as we had hoped, but he's scored some nice and important goals for them (including a hat trick in Europa league) in limited minutes facing stiff winger competition.

Comment

Working...
                                X