Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, missed two really good chances. Like sitters.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Link?
      Watching it on a UK based betting site.

Comment

Should get an assist for the third goal as well. Looked like he blocked a clear that dropped in front of the guy who scored.

Comment

LOL!!!

Comment

https://youtu.be/PuCDGySJfjo

Comment

Focused

Comment

Nice win

Comment

I'm not a big fan of ARJ but I watched the game last night and IMO had a great game, should have scored at least 2 goals but the goalie was just great/lucky vs ARJ. He was by far one of the best player if not the best. I'm surprised he was subbed so early.

Comment

With the wind and rain, it's remarkable any football was actually played. Good on JB.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      With the wind and rain, it's remarkable any football was actually played. Good on JB.
                      Yea man the conditions looked horrendously kiri ..!
                      I only saw the highlight reels, and he looked motivated & sharp AF like the ARJ of the old AZ…!
                      Of course their opponents was a team from league 2 of holland which Ali dominated some years back with NEC….I think winning the best player of the league award along with the championship trophy that year ..!
                      like I said before mostly against avg. to kiri opponents, he always performs marvelously coming across as a world beater footballer..!

Comment

Be nazar mirese khodesho daare ja'm o joor mikone. Deghatesh dar paskaari behtar shode, mogheiyate golzani be dast miyavare va
                        kollan ba yek khod-bavarie behtar dar zamin baazi mikone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I was reading comments of Feyenoord fans on FR12.nl and they were all pretty happy with ARJ's performance. They praise his mentality, hard work and drive. I thought he had a pretty good game, just unlucky not to score. He is going to start against Groningen and hopefully the big game against Ajax too, depending if he scores and/ or assists this weekend.

Comment

Just watching Mitoma on the wing for Brighton against Liverpool. He is absolutely massacring them, they can't cope with his runs and dribbling. I think this is what Brighton wanted with JB, but were surprised how slow Jahanbakhsh was in comparison with his explosive runs in Eredivisie before joining.

Also underlines (as if we didn't know already) how strong Japan are in midfield. They have 20-25 top level midfielders and wingers playing not only all around Europe but in the J-League. Mitoma is outstanding and yet only has a dozen caps, but they have players who have not even been capped which are amazing. We are so far behind them in terms of talent pool, it is unreal.

Queiroz really made gold out of sand with out talent base.

Comment

In decades of watching Liverpool, I have never seen them be singlehandedly demolished by one player as much as Mitoma is doing.

Interestingly, Mitoma's university thesis was on the art and science of dribbling LOL!

I guess he practises what he preaches

Iran has never had a player who is simultaneously lithe and technical who is as intense as this guy. We are talking about smallish dribblers on the wing who opponent defences get turned in-and-out by.

Peak Namjoo Motlagh, early Dinmohammadi, peak khalatbari before he became more central etc... were all slower than this guy. Ghaedi doesn't have the footballing brain.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Just watching Mitoma on the wing for Brighton against Liverpool. He is absolutely massacring them, they can't cope with his runs and dribbling. I think this is what Brighton wanted with JB, but were surprised how slow Jahanbakhsh was in comparison with his explosive runs in Eredivisie before joining.

Also underlines (as if we didn't know already) how strong Japan are in midfield. They have 20-25 top level midfielders and wingers playing not only all around Europe but in the J-League. Mitoma is outstanding and yet only has a dozen caps, but they have players who have not even been capped which are amazing. We are so far behind them in terms of talent pool, it is unreal.

Queiroz really made gold out of sand with out talent base.

And I think he had just one season experience in Europe (Belgium) before this…

Comment

Working...
                                X