This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let's make it 10.
    How are they even playing? aren't they at war or something?

Comment

good stat padding upportunity for Ali... as he looks to be staying on for much longer than expected..!

Comment

They’ve made 5 subs already. JB gonna have to play 90. Hope he scores another

Comment

Alireza is second on sofascore (8.7) and second on whoscored (9.5), both behind Kokcu

One more goal or assist and he becomes highest rated and likely MOTM

Comment

Don't love the fact he played 90 minutes today with Sunday's game around the corner.

But he will play an important role on Sunday, whether as a sub or starter.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Don't love the fact he played 90 minutes today with Sunday's game around the corner.

yeah agreed. but there’s a world where maybe he was doing it bc it was low tempo/low risk and wanted to get Ali back in 90 min form
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ideal match up would be:
                USG
                Sporting
                Sevilla

anything else and Feyenoord has little chance of making the semis.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

since he was rested at the weekend I think it was ok.

Have to give huge credit slot, I was a fan of his management of ARJ from the very beginning. He got given his ex-star back in terrible condition, spent a year rehabilitating him mentally, and then was patient this year about using him.

There were games and stretches early on when he was playing bad that some of us (me especially) thought he was really done. But in those times slot often shielded him by giving him smaller cameos, keeping him involved but not the center of attention, giving him games with the backup guys. Then when it started to click for ARJ upstairs, better fitness (looks much quicker too), and his play got more consistent/confident he trusted him as he would a star player.

Lovely goal and good performance again today. This was shakhtar team who's owner wanted to kick TM out of WC, fk him and happy Fey gave them a good hiding.

Comment

Final 8

Comment

Leverkusen vs Feyenoord would be lovely
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        I'm hoping one of them makes it to the final. Thus, I hope they don't meet in the QF's (better odds for one of them to make it to the finals if they don't meet).

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Worst draw

Comment

I would prefer Sporting. when is the draw?

Comment

Lolololol.
                              they got roma

Comment

Feyenoord/Roma and Leverkusen/Union St Gilloise.

Feyenoord would meet Leverkusen in semi final if both qualify

Comment

Working...
                                X