X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Paixao and Idrissi got an assist.
    unlikely we will see Alireza start against Roma
    Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    You are reading too much, he was injured last Sunday and are playing every 3 days. That's just a rest
    He wasn't really injured. He was actually still on the bench and fit enough to start last Thursday. All the other starters are playing this match.

Based on Slot's game by game approach to his wingers, seems like he will be riding Igor until he has a stinker of a performance
    Last edited by The; 04-16-2023, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Igor Paixao is playing very well sorry but Alireza lost his starting spot

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
        Igor Paixao is playing very well sorry but Alireza lost his starting spot
        yep, he's done well again tonight... got the assist on the first goal with a nice whipped in cross and had another cross come of the cross bar and then took a shot at goal that keeper spilled and defender OG headed in..!!
        leading comfortably 3-0 you'd think kachal would try to save some squad energy for the big Europa clash in few days..?

yep
        3 subs coming in Ali one of them min 72

Comment

Alireza had a thunderous header that is cleared off the line by the defender (who heads the ball away) in injury time. Great header.

Match is over, 3-0.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

ali's cross sent to ck
            from the Ck he had a very nice header ... that beat the keeper but defender cleared off the line..!! :/

he may yet get the starting nod away to Roma ?? due to being rested, more experience and perhaps having the better Defensive presence on pitch than paxio..!!

Comment

The guys hamstring was already on the edge in recent weeks, slot probably just gave him the rest. Plus Paixao form deserves some starts too.

ARJ is one of his trusted and experienced players, but because of his injury history needs his minutes managed.

Think he will get the start away to Roma again

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

2 Hours until it airs. Countdown in video link 😉
                Airs in 20 minutes
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20230415...AF%D9%88%D9%85

part 2 is out. Fantastic interview.

Crazy the shit potter did to him

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

havent watched it yet
                    but b4 i do let me say that 90% of the shit between them wasnt football related at all...
                    pothead wanted Ali offloaded about a week after he took over brighton and when ali resisted for obvious reasons ... it became a personal piss fight from there on and he did his best to fk with and frustrate him into an early exit decision..!
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 04-16-2023, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

thats pretty typical "Racist" english behavior and I have personally experienced in School , College and University.

I remember back in uni I had a question from one of my white lecturers, so i went to his office, knocked on the door, he told me to wait. I waited 30 minutes or so and then he came out and said he has to go. Or my chemsitry teacher in college didn't let me retake one exam, but she let other people retake it. There are more examples ..... I can go all the way.

They claim they are not racist but inside they are pretty racist.

Edit : i just remembered this. When i was in uni we had this Trini lecturer who was a FOB. White students didn't like the guy so they collected petition signatures and kicked the lecturers out. Later I found out that the white lecturer told them to do this if they are not happy with him.

Comment

Great interview and shined light on a lot of his club issues, specifically Brighton.

As thought by many here Potter did not like him and was playing mind games/being an asshole.

If you’re wondering what other clubs he had offers from before Brighton: Ajax, PSV, Leicester, Wolfsburg, Napoli.

He had to go to England as Alkmaar wanted English transfer money only!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Great interview and shined light on a lot of his club issues, specifically Brighton.

As thought by many here Potter did not like him and was playing mind games/being an asshole.

If you’re wondering what other clubs he had offers from before Brighton: Ajax, PSV, Leicester, Wolfsburg, Napoli.

He had to go to England as Alkmaar wanted English transfer money only!
                          wondering if saman is experiencing the same problems at brentford.

Comment

Just watched the 2nd interview...

God damn, what a great guy. I really hope that once he retires from playing that he stays involved in Iranian football (and beyond). We need more people like him.

Great closing remarks from him as well.

Comment

It was obvious that Potter didn’t want him, and he was informed to leave the club by the coach. Alireza chose to stay despite being told that his services aren’t needed.
                              I assume he stayed for the salary which is understandable, but he has no one else to blame but himself for staying since he cares about playing time. Instead he stayed for three years and has the audacity to complain about it. And Alireza most likely believed that he could work hard to prove his worth which makes him irrational. You can’t build or force a relationship with your boss when you aren’t wanted, even if you are of value.
                              There is no proof that Potter was being racist. He probably just preferred other players, and as we saw what he did to Chelsea, he likes to take advantage of his transfer budget and spend as much as he can to bring in his own chosen players.
                              When you’re told to leave but choose to stay, then expect your boss to make your life miserable in every legal way possible until you get fed up and leave. This is what happened to Alireza, since the coach promised him to start upcoming games, but then excluded him from the squad to provoke him. Alireza said that to this day, he doesn’t know why he was treated like this. He is either completely lost or he’s lying. Obviously Potter isn’t allowed to specifically state that he is forcing you out the club. It’s ignorant to only hear Alireza’s side of the story and sympathize with him when he could be full of bs while showcasing his mannerism.
                              For a guy that implies that he cares about his behavior and football, he showed the opposite. He didn’t have enough self-respect to leave that club and value his football. He also behaved unprofessionally when he had a big fight with Potter during training in front of the squad where he yelled that Potter might be racist towards him. It’s the lowest thing you can say.
                              Unfortunately Alireza seems lost. He seems to view himself as mentally strong and is influenced by his teammates telling him that they admire his patience with Potter, but he appears very sensitive and fragile.
                              #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                                It was obvious that Potter didn’t want him, and he was informed to leave the club by the coach. Alireza chose to stay despite being told that his services aren’t needed.
                                I assume he stayed for the salary which is understandable, but he has no one else to blame but himself for staying since he cares about playing time. Instead he stayed for three years and has the audacity to complain about it. And Alireza most likely believed that he could work hard to prove his worth which makes him irrational. You can’t build or force a relationship with your boss when you aren’t wanted, even if you are of value.
                                There is no proof that Potter was being racist. He probably just preferred other players, and as we saw what he did to Chelsea, he likes to take advantage of his transfer budget and spend as much as he can to bring in his own chosen players.
                                When you’re told to leave but choose to stay, then expect your boss to make your life miserable in every legal way possible until you get fed up and leave. This is what happened to Alireza, since the coach promised him to start upcoming games, but then excluded him from the squad to provoke him. Alireza said that to this day, he doesn’t know why he was treated like this. He is either completely lost or he’s lying. Obviously Potter isn’t allowed to specifically state that he is forcing you out the club. It’s ignorant to only hear Alireza’s side of the story and sympathize with him when he could be full of bs while showcasing his mannerism.
                                lol. It is that type of man management that ensured potter didnt last more than a few months at a big club. Word spreads about your treatment of players and in the case of alireza, not being up front with him was a mistake and something the rest of the brighton players even remarked at. Trying psychological tactics to "break" players you deem surplus to requirements is bizarre and out of the ordinary, especially when things like the guy's family are involved. The club gave alireza a 5 year contract, not chris hughton personally, just because they changed their coach after a year doesn't mean that the next coach has carte blanche to discard any player he doesn't immediately rate. Esp not a manager of Potter's CV.

And brighton ended up finally taking a big leap once potter left, no surprises there either. De zerbi had his best guys taken again, still spent basically no money, and with the same lack of a true goal getter turned the team into a highly entertaining, offensive menace pushing for CL football, something potter never came close to achieving.

Comment

Working...
                                X