X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As uae league is too strong for him, the best league for him is Vietnam

Comment

Ali just needs a chance….slot was great at getting his confidence back. It didn’t happen as fast as many thought or expected, but the end product is here. If he goes to spurs and brings in Ali as a veteran who can play regularly, sometimes from bench and sometimes from start, he will show all his doubters and haters what he can do when he is given a chance. And before any of you haters try to tell me he had a chance in his first year when hughton was playing him as RWB and barely allowed him to go near the box save your delusions for yourselves. Ali can make it and he has shown he still has some gas left in the tank!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Ali just needs a chance….slot was great at getting his confidence back. It didn’t happen as fast as many thought or expected, but the end product is here. If he goes to spurs and brings in Ali as a veteran who can play regularly, sometimes from bench and sometimes from start, he will show all his doubters and haters what he can do when he is given a chance. And before any of you haters try to tell me he had a chance in his first year when hughton was playing him as RWB and barely allowed him to go near the box save your delusions for yourselves. Ali can make it and he has shown he still has some gas left in the tank!
        JB is still in and out of Feyenoord line up, alterning the good and bad way too often. I doubt slot will think about it for EPL

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          This! Good objective analyse..

And a big bowl of 🥦 stew for the haters, Katebs old recipe..

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
            Dipshit of a gaffer rose astronomically from Swansea to Brighton to Chelsea in less than 4 years.

Do you think the crackpot pothead maybe has some high level talent?

You can insult the man as much as you like but it doesn't change the fact that Jahanbakhsh is not EPL material. Dutch league is his ceiling.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
            He may not fully be a dipshit gaffer but it doesn’t take away the fact that he was an asshole to Alireza. Watch and listen to Jahanbakhsh’s interview.

And as far his ceiling is concerned, maybe, but we don’t know for sure as Potter came in his second season. As we’ve all seen from Alireza and from what he said as well with his interview on Football 360, all of his second seasons with the clubs he’s played for have proven to show how much better acclimated and successful he was. The only time he couldn’t was his second season at Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

JB is still in and out of Feyenoord line up, alterning the good and bad way too often. I doubt slot will think about it for EPL
              Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              He may not fully be a dipshit gaffer but it doesn't take away the fact that he was an asshole to Alireza. Watch and listen to Jahanbakhsh's interview.

And as far his ceiling is concerned, maybe, but we don't know for sure as Potter came in his second season. As we've all seen from Alireza and from what he said as well with his interview on Football 360, all of his second seasons with the clubs he's played for have proven to show how much better acclimated and successful he was. The only time he couldn't was his second season at Brighton.
              1. Why should you believe JB's account?

2. I watched some of his cameos in EPL. He did not convince me or the fans or the coach that he belonged. And I am a biased observer.... wanting him to succeed. JB talks the talk and plenty of it. But he is not going to come out and say, look I just wasn't good enough for long enough to succeed in EPL. Proof is in the pudding. He is successful in the Dutch league. He doesn't belong in the EPL. Dutch league is 6th best.....that plenty good.

Comment

JB max potential is Holland league. He should stay at Feyenoord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Didn't mo salah fail at chelsea and then send to fiorentina which also got loaned to roma and then shined and transfered to liverpool at age of 25? So anything is possible bro, it all down to his performance. I think ali can do bundes liga .

Ps : seri A was doing poorly back then, i think they had like 2 champions league spots

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Didn't mo salah fail at chelsea and then send to fiorentina which also got loaned to roma and then shined and transfered to liverpool at age of 25? So anything is possible bro, it all down to his performance. I think ali can do bundes liga .

Ps : seri A was doing poorly back then, i think they had like 2 champions league spots
                    Serie A was still stronger than the current eredivisie and Salah was dominant there while JB is full of up and down at Feyenoord

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I disagree. He could easily take place in Top Bundesliga teams, maybe not Bayern but other top teams like Dortmund, Union Berlin ...

Comment

Serie A was still stronger than the current eredivisie and Salah was dominant there while JB is full of up and down at Feyenoord
                        No bro i checked At that time it was exactly similar position to eredivisie. Seri a was doing poorly at that time.

Comment

Salah dar Roma hanooz az nazare golzani zaif bood,

kheili mogheiyat az dast midad, yek bazikone khoobi bood dar Serie A amma behtarin bazikone
                          lig nabood.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

lol, Mo Salah has failed his way all the way to the top of the profession. And what could be more reasonable than comparing JB to the top player in the league in deciding if he sucks or not. FYI, JB already made it to the PL, got thousands of minutes of play time, banked a bunch of highlights, and he has several million proofs for it all in the bank. Like a good aging professional player he should go where they are willing to pay him the most and not worry about fan's fantasies.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

I disagree. He could easily take place in Top Bundesliga teams, maybe not Bayern but other top teams like Dortmund, Union Berlin ...
                              Azmoun having trouble making the team in Bayer shows that it is a pretty strong league. And physical.

JB could not manage to get in the lineup at Brighton not Liverpool. Brighton was a team of Championship players not EPL. It's not like he had amazing competition. Who had even heard of the top players at Brighton?

JB is not a solid starter at Eredivisie either.

His injury put in the fear of loss into him...loss of his career and his earnings. That is how he plays... fearful rather than fearless. He prances rather than presses.

It is a very logical choice but not one that gets the player regular play.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                                Azmoun having trouble making the team in Bayer shows that it is a pretty strong league. And physical.
                                Azmoun not being able to play 90 min is the problem. Azmoun is also having hard time in team melli too. Physically ARJ is more fit than azmoun at the moment and i see him bundesliga level. Eredivisie is ranked 6th just below french league and if he plays an important role in a team that has won the league then he deffo can play in bundesliga.

Comment

Working...
                                X