This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Alireza was the 2nd most impactful player of the whole match, despite playing only 10 minutes

Comment

nice plays by him. Like I said before, yeah they bought wingers, so what? they are not strong players either. Idrissi in particular is hot trash and dilrosun is moderately better. Some brazilian kid who just turned 18 and god knows when he will even be involved with senior team shouldn't cause him to bail the scene either.

ARJ has clear deficiencies on a higher level. They are proven by his non-existent track record in european competition and PL failure. The reason you can actually see in that first assist. He comes infield to central position picks up the ball, and opposition midfielder #8 doesnt even make an attempt to get a challenge in. Of course with time and space he has the vision, technique, and IQ to execute really smart through passes and create chances for both CFs and midfield runners. Issue is, the defensive awareness and physicality showed by #8 of Emmen is nowhere close to high level football or what we will see in WC. His strong points are not strong enough to compensate for his lack of physicality and speed then. Hence why Allahyar was a much stronger option on the right, and why if hosseinzadeh can hit the ground running in Belgium he may even be a better option there.

However for this level ARJ are plenty good enough as long as he is in the right frame of mind. I do wonder how he would fair as an advanced RCM in the future, kind of suits his current playing style better than out wide.

Hope he keeps it up, really not much left before he forces himself into xi for a while at least.

Comment

Great few minutes by him. That is all he can control for now.
          Also people should remember Dutch league improved alot compare to the last few years and he is part of their big 3

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            nice plays by him. Like I said before, yeah they bought wingers, so what? they are not strong players either. Idrissi in particular is hot trash and dilrosun is moderately better. Some brazilian kid who just turned 18 and god knows when he will even be involved with senior team shouldn't cause him to bail the scene either.

ARJ has clear deficiencies on a higher level. They are proven by his non-existent track record in european competition and PL failure. The reason you can actually see in that first assist. He comes infield to central position picks up the ball, and opposition midfielder #8 doesnt even make an attempt to get a challenge in. Of course with time and space he has the vision, technique, and IQ to execute really smart through passes and create chances for both CFs and midfield runners. Issue is, the defensive awareness and physicality showed by #8 of Emmen is nowhere close to high level football or what we will see in WC. His strong points are not strong enough to compensate for his lack of physicality and speed then. Hence why Allahyar was a much stronger option on the right, and why if hosseinzadeh can hit the ground running in Belgium he may even be a better option there.

However for this level ARJ are plenty good enough as long as he is in the right frame of mind. I do wonder how he would fair as an advanced RCM in the future, kind of suits his current playing style better than out wide.

Hope he keeps it up, really not much left before he forces himself into xi for a while at least.
            The issue is not that he has competition, it's that his competition have taken his playing time. Walemark, Dilrosun, and even idrissi all have more minutes played than him this season.

If the world cup wasn't just around the corner, his situation would not be as dire, but at the moment he needs to be playing much more than he currently is in order to stay sharp for the world cup. Having lost his starting spot three times in a span of a year is not going to do his confidence any good either.

Either way, although I'm skeptical, I hope if he decides to stay at Feyenoord, what he did today at least makes him the primary winger sub instead Idrissi.

Comment

Comment

ARJ just did well again in the few minutes Slot allowed him. This is a process and ARJ is taking every opportunity he gets with both hands so far.

Contrary to the negative repetition of posts by some in this topic, ARJ is fighting for his last chance at Feyenoord.

Next round next week.

GO ARJ!
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Here are the nice assist and final goal feed by ARJ

Comment

Yadetoon miyaad morrabbie Hamburg Kia raa nemikhaast amma Mehdi naraft va mand va sakht kooshid va saranjam tonest bargarde

be tarkibe team? Be nazaram JB hamin kaar raa bayad bekone, bege man nemiram.

Zehniyatesh raa daare taa bejange. Va dar TM az kesi badtar baazi nakarde.

Brighton raa tark kard taa bere yek teame dorost o hesaabi.

Utrecht hich goozi nist ke bere onja.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Gimenez is grateful to Jahanbakhsh: ''Great person''

Santiago Gimenez has scored his first goal in Feyenoord's shirt. The Mexican is grateful to Alireza Jahanbakhsh after the match. The 29-year-old winger gave the assist at the 2-0 and the two also have a click outside the field.

''Yes, pretty much. Ali is a great person," Gimenez said of the beautiful hug with the Iranian after the goal in conversation with ESPN. The acquisition quickly started to feel at home in Rotterdam. ''I actually have a nice bond with the whole group. Hopefully we'll hold onto that until the end. We are capable of great things.”

"I trusted God and God always responds in the best way. I'm happy with that." The striker is honest when it comes to his assist with Jacob Rasmussen's 3-0. Coincidentally, I must admit. But it was really great that the supporters sang to me. It was a dream night."

Source: Feyenoord fansite FR12
                      Google translation

Comment

FR12 (feyenoord fansite) forum:

There has been too little patience with Jahanbakhsh after his late transfer last year. It may sound silly, but all the players who come back from England and have played little there have needed at least a season to get back to their old level. If you don't take that into account and communicate that, you're missing the point and shouldn't contract these types of players. You could already see during the last practice match that he got poison and feeling in his game again. As he's manifested lately, he's #1 on right winger for me. Much more team player than Dilrosun. You should just train them for half a year and then bring them. This is much too forced and you can tell by his playing.

What a "supporters" response here.
                        Ali loosing, idrrissi is nix etc etc.
                        After their top year in the Netherlands, these players have stood still abroad for 1 or 2 years. All players who come back from such a situation need time calling them a piss pole doesn't help them with that.
                        When you see Alireza now, he looks relaxed and cheerful, which are the conditions for performing.
                        Let's see how it develops this season and then draw conclusions.

Ali is finally getting used to it and has been a great substitute lately

Ali was really good! Get a little more confidence in themselves and we can have a lot of fun with it

Alireza verdiend de laatste tijd na zijn invalbeurten wel iets meer credits, zorgt al een paar keer voor de opleving bij Feyenoord en doet wat een buitenspeler hoort te doen bedienen. Dat die continue als laatste wissel word gebracht verbaasd me en dat mag vanaf nu zeker gaan veranderen.

Ali fell in well yesterday.. I wouldn't write him off yet
                        When he suddenly starts balling, it's fun

This is Ali's year! You can do it boy. Slot has also seen you play. In addition, Ali seems to be extremely important for the group process.

Alireza is a great guy. Came in as the big star last season but quickly lost his place. Always positive and cheering with the team.

He no longer has the explosiveness when playing football, but he still sees the game. You often see him give a through pass like yesterday.

Certainly if opponents have to crawl out of their shell after being behind, that is a weapon.

Comment

He has been TM best player in this qualifier alongside with Taremi.
                          He is not the most talented but no one can question his work ethic, character and despite all up and down in his career, he achieved way more than many Iranians '' So called stars'' footballers.
                          Remind me of Hashemian.
                          As long as he keep performing for TM, i have no issue having him in starting line up.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

They should arrange a Feyenoord - Foolad friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

They should arrange a Feyenoord - Foolad friendly.
                              hope they took good notes from the groundmen there.

One huge key to improving overall quality of PGPL is ensuring better playing surfaces. The bad surfaces are an even bigger shame in the rare cases the stadium itself has been properly designed (foolad arena, Naghshe Jahan)

Comment

ARJ on the bench. Kick off in 1 hour

Comment

Working...
                                X