This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On bench.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      On bench.
      Absolute clown shit to start Idrissi ahead of him.

Comment

Like I said before, Idrissi is the left winger. JB is only an option at right. They aren't competitive with eachother.
        However I have to say they could've better played Dilrosun at left as Idrissi is even worse than JB.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          I watched the whole game. He was definitely not worst and not that bad so he will not loose his spot.
          Apparently he was. He just lacks the confidence and doesn't have any speed to compensate bad first touches etc.

Comment

ARJ is on minute 30. Not sure what happened

Comment

Idrissi got injured so JB came in around 30 mins

Feyenoord 2-0 up at half time

Comment

Yahanbaksh is in

Comment

2nd half has been turnovers for both teams.

Comment

Hes played quite well this second half. Smart with the ball and much sharper in his passing, forced a good save with long shot, worked hard defensively.

Comment

Meh. All their wingers sucked today. I guess Alireza was no better or worse. He was more involved than other wingers

He did have really dumb yellow card for kicking the ball like 3 seconds after the whistle.

2nd goal wasn't his fault, but he could have prevented it with better positioning and blocking the pre assist.

Comment

One scene at the end he was in dangerous position and fucked up with stupid choice. He needs to still be way more assertive at the top of the box. Love to see him cut in on left and shoot like old days.

Besides that he connected well, actually beat a couple guys 1v1 at one stage, first time I saw that from him in months.

At least he is getting good minutes now. They play Twente on Sunday and Midjtylland on thursday, both games at de Kuip. Really should be getting some goal involvements here against two solid sides.

Comment

Still a far faaaaar way to go from his prime form

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                            Still a far faaaaar way to go from his prime form
                            He's never getting back there.

He's a completely different player. Better in some aspects than before (defensive skills, through passes, one touch passes), and significantly worst in other (crossing, pace, decision making).

He's still a talented player with a lot to offer (probably more is a supporting striker or CAM) but the pre Brighton injuries Alireza the winger is gone.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                He's never getting back there.

He's a completely different player. Better in some aspects than before (defensive skills, through passes, one touch passes), and significantly worst in other (crossing, pace, decision making).

He's still a talented player with a lot to offer (probably more is a supporting striker or CAM) but the pre Brighton injuries Alireza the winger is gone.
                                As you age it's obvious that your playing style will change as well (for most people). However mostly that doesn't mean that overal you'll a far worse player.

I'm not expecting him to have the same speed (although never fast) as before, be the type of player you are now, but be 10x better than what you are showing now.

I guess that will never happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X