• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful assist by JB. Iniesta esque.

Comment

What a assist by ARJ

Comment

Gets subbed out right after, but he made his mark.

Beautiful 20 yard through ball to put Gimenez 1v1, and Gimenez didnt miss from there.

Comment

Video of assist

Comment

7 games left, they need 3 wins out of 7 games and assuming Ajax or PSV win all!
            Title is theirs, unless a real fcuk up !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The fans were singing his name, beautiful to see. So wonderful to witness his club resurgence, from shattered confidence, departure from Brighton, initial poor form even back in the netherlands to having his name sung by the fans of his team as they ride towards the title, champions league football, easily the peak of his career right here even higher than his top scorer season.

Comment

Confidence/happiness 100

Comment

Why he was subbed out after such an assist?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Why he was subbed out after such an assist?

He was going to be subbed before. The assist happened to be his last touch of the match.

Comment

Potter was sacked by Chelsea. He can come and coach TM now

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Potter was sacked by Chelsea. He can come and coach TM now
                        😂 he would fit right in as a clown in the IFF circus

Comment

For those on here who used to debate between if potter was an a-hole or was it JB under performing….what a 180 to that story from this time last year JB thriving for the likely eredivise champ and potter now jobless. What a story
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            For those on here who used to debate between if potter was an a-hole or was it JB under performing….what a 180 to that story from this time last year JB thriving for the likely eredivise champ and potter now jobless. What a story
                            As I have said many times, Potter is a clueless and classless coach. His luck was that he was English in a league desperate for English coaches. His main strength was a PR firm that kept his name in the press. He had one better-than-mediocre season at BHA and they used it to land a job for him at Chelsea. $700mil and a few months later, he took the UCL champion and pushed them down to the lower half of the league.

JBs quality as a footballer is really irrelevant to Potter's failures. But, I remember that Potter benched him after every good outing that JB had, destroying his confidence. Who remembers when he said JB has to score easy goals after a couple of JB's spectacular goals?!!
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

ARJ's assist pass and celebration from the goal line

Comment

Just thinking of someone's post a few pages back that said the better ARJ does, the worse Potter does.

ARJ's beautiful assist came around 6:40am PST this morning.

Chelsea posted their firing of Potter at 12:02pm PST.

Karma is so sweet sometimes lol

​

Comment

Working...
                                X