X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahanbax is back!

Comment

I really hope he will play a important role in next seasons Champions leauge.

Comment

Just finished watching Jahanbakhsh’s Part 2 interview with Ferdosipour on Football 360.

For all of the Crackpot Potthead sympathizers who kissed his arse and spewed none sense that “Alireza isn’t EPL material” or that “Potter is smart he knows what he’s doing”..

Well.. I think it is confirmed now that Potter was indeed. A grade A. Asshole lol. It turns out that putting Ali’s sportsmanship and professionalism aside as a footballer, Potter wasn’t a fan of Jahanbakhsh and he went out of his way to be a dickhead.

It’s absolutely hilarious hearing AJ talk about his experience with this idiot and confirming that on top of being an incompetent manager, he was in fact, an asshole.

The fact that Alireza’s teammates were confused as to why this dipshit of a gaffer would treat Ali the way that he did is telling.

Anyhow, great interview by Adel Ferdosipour.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          Just finished watching Jahanbakhsh’s Part 2 interview with Ferdosipour on Football 360.

For all of the Crackpot Potthead sympathizers who kissed his arse and spewed none sense that “Alireza isn’t EPL material” or that “Potter is smart he knows what he’s doing”..

Well.. I think it is confirmed now that Potter was indeed. A grade A. Asshole lol. It turns out that putting Ali’s sportsmanship and professionalism aside as a footballer, Potter wasn’t a fan of Jahanbakhsh and he went out of his way to be a dickhead.

It’s absolutely hilarious hearing AJ talk about his experience with this idiot and confirming that on top of being an incompetent manager, he was in fact, an asshole.

The fact that Alireza’s teammates were confused as to why this dipshit of a gaffer would treat Ali the way that he did is telling.

Where can i watch these interview? Part 1 and 2

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Where can i watch these interview? Part 1 and 2

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...erdosipour+360
            This Color
            Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Merci 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Merci 🙏
                Pleasure.
                This Color
                Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Just finished watching Jahanbakhsh's Part 2 interview with Ferdosipour on Football 360.

For all of the Crackpot Potthead sympathizers who kissed his arse and spewed none sense that “Alireza isn't EPL material” or that “Potter is smart he knows what he's doing”..

Well.. I think it is confirmed now that Potter was indeed. A grade A. Asshole lol. It turns out that putting Ali's sportsmanship and professionalism aside as a footballer, Potter wasn't a fan of Jahanbakhsh and he went out of his way to be a dickhead.

It's absolutely hilarious hearing AJ talk about his experience with this idiot and confirming that on top of being an incompetent manager, he was in fact, an asshole.

The fact that Alireza's teammates were confused as to why this dipshit of a gaffer would treat Ali the way that he did is telling.

Dipshit of a gaffer rose astronomically from Swansea to Brighton to Chelsea in less than 4 years.

Do you think the crackpot pothead maybe has some high level talent?

You can insult the man as much as you like but it doesn't change the fact that Jahanbakhsh is not EPL material. Dutch league is his ceiling.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                    Dipshit of a gaffer rose astronomically from Swansea to Brighton to Chelsea in less than 4 years.

Do you think the crackpot pothead maybe has some high level talent?

You can insult the man as much as you like but it doesn't change the fact that Jahanbakhsh is not EPL material. Dutch league is his ceiling.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                    Potter failed miserably at Chelsea. If it wasn’t for his success at Brighton, he’d be deemed “not EPL coach material.”

Goes to show you how much the “fit” is important for success—whether player or manager.

I personally think he would also do decent in a lower ranked team in Bundesliga or Serie A. For all his previous success in the Dutch league, he’s never played for a number one ranked team till now. And in spite of being the oldest offensive player (in the rotation) and having more competition, he’s proven to be very useful.

Comment

As JB said, Potter is a good technical manager, not a good player manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post

Potter failed miserably at Chelsea. If it wasn’t for his success at Brighton, he’d be deemed “not EPL coach material.”

Goes to show you how much the “fit” is important for success—whether player or manager.

I personally think he would also do decent in a lower ranked team in Bundesliga or Serie A. For all his previous success in the Dutch league, he’s never played for a number one ranked team till now. And in spite of being the oldest offensive player (in the rotation) and having more competition, he’s proven to be very useful.
                        Let's really see what he did at Swansea. He took a just-relegated EPL team and finished all the way up at 10th in the second division. hmmmmm. Would not call that success but a failure. His successor at Swansea did way better the next season.

Because he failed so miserably, he got a job at BHA. In his first three seasons, he never finished higher than the coach who was fired before him. It was only last season that he finished higher. And he was immediately awarded the Chelsea job!!! If you roll the dice a few times, eventually you may get a double-six. No other coach in the EPL is given 4 years to achieve a half-decent result.

His replacement at BHA has done really well, even with a somewhat depleted squad. Meanwhile, at Chelsea, the World Club Champion, EFL, and FA finalist team was handed to him. The team had spent ~$300mil in the summer and another few hundred mils in Jan. The results? Now at 11th!!

It is beyond me how anyone thinks he is a good manager or a "success". He lacks basic leadership skills, too full of himself, does not take responsibility for the results, and blames his players. His results are mediocre at best, worse than most coaches who have been fired. He should go back to the Swedish 5th division.

His only positive is that he is English in a league that desperately wants an English coach to succeed. And his PR firm.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

one thing to me is for certain...
                          both ARJ and Pothead are vastly overrated...!!

Comment

Man ham fekr mikonam Potter yek morrabbie sathe jahani nist, AMMA bavar konid Tottenham behesh yek pishnahadi mide.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Arj is getting where we all hoped to se him again. I can imagind him being MVP of Eredivise contender next season, just wait and se. 🙏
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                As JB said, Potter is a good technical manager, not a good player manager.
                                He did make BHA create a lot of chances, il give him that..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X