X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    I don't think Mehdi is the fastest player
    No, but he's the stealthiest. Sleep on him and he'll do you like he did Juventus.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      I don't think Mehdi is the fastest player
      His strength is his movement - on and off the ball. Not his speed, although it's good enough.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I think on that incident he just wasnt aware of the guy gaining on him. Hincapie is also quite quick.

Anyways they are marking him quite tightly, usually multiple guys.

Comment

hahahaha schick blocked adli's goal

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            hahahaha schick blocked adli's goal
            Same thing that happened with Sardar/Schick several weeks ago. Also, they took Schick off PK duty

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Was the dude very fast, or is Mehdi just slow today?
              A combination I guess. Ziad sare hal benazar nemiad emroz. He has had couple of error passes.

Comment

Porto's D is a hot mess... i can see why SC had them park the bus after going ahead in the game

mehdi has done ok so far... looks a bit tired
                has done a lot of running about still pressing from the top

coulda had an easy tap -in goal had Galano laid the ball off to him ... he looked up and clearly saw him open still went for the goal himself ... did a great job of finishing the job ....
                has had a great 1st half overall justifying his start .... promising talented footballer but like LD he is very khoreh in the final 3rd of the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  A combination I guess. Ziad sare hal benazar nemiad emroz. He has had couple of error passes.
                  manam hamentoor, aslaan haale football nadaram. I didn't even care that this game was on today.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Mehdi is wearing black wristband.

Comment

possible pk for mehdi to dispatch

Comment

Mehdi taking the Penalty!

Comment

Mehdi goal!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            possible pk for mehdi to dispatch
                            he Escores the PK

Comment

He pointed up to the press box, wonder if he was saying hi to Sardar.

Comment

goaaaaaaaaaaal
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X