This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another amazing stat:

Mehdi Taremi created 8 chances vs Wales. Only Kevin De Bruyne (in 2014 vs USA) has created more chances (10) in a World Cup match this century.​

Comment

He was excellent today. He basically plays like our only real competent midfielder.

Comment

Comment

Lazio is reportedly interested in Taremi:
          https://football-italia.net/lazio-in...orward-taremi/

Comment

LOL. Why would he even consider Lazio?

Comment

What an accomplishment so far!

Comment

With Canada & Iran eliminated from the World Cup, Taremi & Eustaquio will be options for the next League Cup match x Chaves on December 8.​

Comment

Why hasn't a TOP CLUB signed Mehdi Taremi? FT: Jimmy Conrad

Comment

Please do not go to Chelsea.

May all the football deities put all of their collective strengths together, and prevent this man from putting pen to paper for Chelsea FC 🙏

Comment

He had below average WC, yes he scored 2 in first game under different circonstances but he was trying to do too much by his own, too many individual plays, and he wasn't synced with Sardar, as they used to be.
                      I am not blaming the result on him obviously as we were really poor off the wingers and CM and Sardar was not even half of his capacity, but your best players make you win games, which wasn't the case this time.
                      Kheli sar paaen bazi mikard...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He had below average WC, yes he scored 2 in first game under different circonstances but he was trying to do too much by his own, too many individual plays, and he wasn't synced with Sardar, as they used to be.
                        I am not blaming the result on him obviously as we were really poor off the wingers and CM and Sardar was not even half of his capacity, but your best players make you win games, which wasn't the case this time.
                        Kheli sar paaen bazi mikard...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

I think the first 2 games he was excellent.

Sardar issues are because Sardar is just never fit.

He was our forward, CM, LW, LM and even LB sometimes. Insane work rate.

Gabriel Jesus is now injured for 3 months. Maybe Arsenal will go for him !

Comment

Saw the article on the front page. He better not go to Chelsea! Their coach is Graham Potter!! Not this again!!!

Comment

Apparently Jesus is out for 3 months. Arsenal might go for taremi, without Jesus we have no CF, and even he was badly out of form in the past month+. Spending 20-25M on a forward of taremis caliber would be a no brainer.

I thought he had 2 very good games this World Cup and struggled vs US as did the rest of the team. Vs England he carried us and showed himself as a leader and high quality finisher. With reintroduction of Sardar vs wales (who did an excellent job leading the line) taremi returned to playmaking role, and created wc high 8 chances. It was his action that got the wales gk sent off and again his brilliant play for the assist on ramins goal.

If anything this World Cup I thought he was too unselfish. Vs wales and the US there were opportunities he could have pulled trigger himself but looked for killer pass.

Still, he showed huge growth from 4 years ago and the goal he scored vs England besides pk was sensational.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He had a great WC for sure. One of his problems is going down way too easily in the penalty area looking for a pen, when he would be better off trying to finish.

Against the US his last chance likely would've been finished if he didn't dive after getting touched in the back. A player of his caliber should know how rare it is to get a penalty diving anymore with VAR.

Comment

Taremi will train with the team on Monday and will be available for Chaves-FCPorto.

With the recent duty of the World Cup, Conceição will most likely not start him, but he’s likely to be on the bench​

Comment

Working...
                                X