This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Maybe we should consider to play some valuable foreigners in our NT like Japan did before
    We considered before… who was that Brazilian in IPL in 2014? i forgot his name. Had large thread, like 10-15 pages…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

We considered before… who was that Brazilian in IPL in 2014? i forgot his name. Had large thread, like 10-15 pages…
      Edinho?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post

Edinho?
        Yes it was him…

EE9E5D25-1FCF-447E-8C3E-B63706DC47D4.jpg

Comment

Mehdi on the bench against Chavez (as with Evanilson)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Iranians have to take it step by step, it's our only solution so far. Should have taken the Rizespor deal and shine there like he did in Rio Ave. Like Karimi, it seems he didn't believe in himself to do the euro jump earlier.

We didnt reach the R16 or QF to change our situation (let's see tons of Moroccans from their local league arrive in Europe now), no big profile shining in a top club, no relation with the world.
            It's a numbers game. There will be failures, some average, and a few who shine.

Rizespor was a bad deal for him in the first place because who knows if the coach actually would start him.
            Self belief is differently a major issue. Players should be told that there is nothing physically/genetically that differs you from great players worldwide, but training and hard work. Work hard and learn and great things will come to you. Don't think you're less than someone because they have a better passport.

Comment

I bet its therapeutic for Taremi to be sitting on the bench vs Porto to get a breather compared to the absolute hellscape of a situation he dealt with in Qatar

Comment

He played the last 7 minutes from the stats I saw. They won 2-0, both goals by Danny Loader.

Comment

Taremi had a couple of nice runs, one with a shot on target, but called off-side.

Comment

meh chelsea will likely be a dead end..! staying at Porto would be more sensible..! if moving to EPL ....then better pick a side who doesnt have too much depth in striker position .... or he'll likely be riding the pine and loosing form in process..!!

Arsenal makes much more realistic epl side... and can afford the $$s required to lure him away from Porto..!

Comment

I also have a hunch it will be arsenal. Connection with arsenal director Edu and CQ is strong (Edu scouted for TM at 2014 WC), Arsenal's CF Jesus (who was not super productive anyways in terms of goals) is out for 3 months with knee injury, we have no other CF, and Taremi would fit the linkup profile arteta likes while retaining a more physical profile that we dont have in the squad at all.

When Jesus returns both can easily play together and Taremi is flexible enough to play other positions (as is Jesus).

Plus he is a very low hashieh, hardworking profile who wouldnt disrupt the squad chemistry.

Comment

Brazil needed a Taremi today..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Zanetti denied inter interest for Taremi on shabake varzesh

Comment

Taremi: "I hope they recover as soon as possible and I pray for them"​

"This is the best we do. We get support from the people during games, but most of our supporters are outside the stadiums. These people vibrate with us through television and we are very grateful to them for that. We need them, the motivation they give us. transmit and this type of actions. We must have them more often, they are essential for the team and to maintain everyone's morale", said Taremi, quoted by FC Porto's communication.​

"We seek to help people be happier and we do our best to do so. I wish them all the best, hope they recover as quickly as possible and pray for them. If I can do anything to contribute to that, I will. They are like us , we must worry about them more than others. We love everyone here and I hope that the future holds good things for them", he concluded.​

Comment

World Cup gives Porto a profit of 1.3M for their players used.​

Comment

Working...
                              X