This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

It's not a "scared mentality". It's what fits his career, the best. You questioning his self-respect, should he not make the move, is just blind arrogance. You sound like a typical fat American fan of almost any sport, who eats his fried food and chugs beer, while screaming at the TV about how the elite athletes he watches, "suck", for not being perfect.

Or, you sound like a typical Team Melli fan.

Listen.. he is currently in top goal-creating form at one of the top 5-6 European leagues, playing for one of the top 3 teams in this league, and is a starter. Furthermore, he is consistently playing in Champion's League and is scoring. <-- read all that again, and then check your ridiculous bravado.

If he goes to Arsenal or Chelsea, none of that is guaranteed. It's a different league with more pressure, and he will definitely get less playing time.
    The only thing I take away from this post is that you are a typical Iranian who thinks they know everything with their eyes and ears closed. From my eating habits to how Taremi would do at Chelsea or Arsenal. If you have a special vision or 3rd eye please share something useful, like lotto numbers. Then maybe I can afford to eat healthier than fried food and beer.

Comment

Ham Taremi ham Alipour dar tarkibe teamhaa hastand. Baazi ta kamtar az 1 saat shoro mishe.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Taremi and Alipour both starting

Comment

Galeno scores at 3'. Porto up 1-0

Comment

Evanilson subbed on at half time and then goes off injured after about 10 minutes, didn’t look good. Then Pepe replaces him and he is down with a knock to the face.

Comment

Taremi is one of the best in the world at playing a through ball.

Comment

Alipour subbed off at minute 60 and Gil Vicente just had a player sent off.

Comment

Taremi with a tap in to make it 2-0.

Comment

Nearly an assist for him. He should of had 2 this half but finishing not there from his teammates.

Comment

He is running the show. Lovely dummy to leave the ball for Uribe but he couldn’t finish.
                      just he played a lovely ball across the box but the attacker couldn’t finish.

Comment

Thanks for the updates, Medzdidz jan!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

The only thing I take away from this post is that you are a typical Iranian who thinks they know everything with their eyes and ears closed. From my eating habits to how Taremi would do at Chelsea or Arsenal. If you have a special vision or 3rd eye please share something useful, like lotto numbers. Then maybe I can afford to eat healthier than fried food and beer.
                          That's a "cute" response. And typical.. it doesn't address any of my points.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

If he wasn't playing for TM I would have agreed with you. But as he represents TM, every TM fans has to right to criticize and wish him what we think is the best for him.
                            According to your reasoning, I guess Azmoun should have stayed at Zenit for ever?

His production can also suddenly fall at porto too. Mahdavikia stayed at HSV most in his career, was thrown out like a shit from there and never become more than a good Bundesliga player most of the world don't remember
                            Okay man, fair enough. You made your points and I see them!

Just a note on Azmoun: time will tell if he should have stayed. Leverkusen is a different animal, and one thing I have noticed about Sardar is that once he gets out-of-shape, he falls apart, and it takes him a lot of time to get back to fitness. I am guessing this is at least partly due to his habits?

We could tell during the WC that his lingering injury wasn't the only problem; by footballing standards, he looked "fat". I think it affected his productivity on the field with regards to movement off the ball.

Comment

They won. Pepe also went off after a while, he didn’t look great , hopefully not concussion.
                              Evanilson being out would not be good for them with the Champions league in a couple of months so hopefully not too bad.
                              It also would scupper any potential move for Taremi as I’d be surprised if they would sell him with Evanilson out.

He is a very clever player, the only player probably on a par with him at Porto is Otavio for being on the same level of thinking.
                              The good thing for him is that as he slows down this will mean he can still play at a high level.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

Okay man, fair enough. You made your points and I see them!

Just a note on Azmoun: time will tell if he should have stayed. Leverkusen is a different animal, and one thing I have noticed about Sardar is that once he gets out-of-shape, he falls apart, and it takes him a lot of time to get back to fitness. I am guessing this is at least partly due to his habits?

We could tell during the WC that his lingering injury wasn't the only problem; by footballing standards, he looked "fat". I think it affected his productivity on the field with regards to movement off the ball.
                                With the Ukrainian war and the exclusion of Russian clubs I think he did the good thing to leave.
                                Of course I don't necessarily think leverkusen was the best destination, had lot of bad luck in his first year. he may also have been better if he could have left Russia earlier. This habit of becoming fat may have not exist if he join some other club/league earlier

Comment

Working...
                                X