• Show
Clear All

Mehdi scores another

Comment

excellent goals

Comment

Hat trick!

Comment

This league is too easy for him. Hope he makes the jump this window to a bigger league.

Comment

That first goal: the dummy and directly going for a run on the through-ball requires something out of the ordinary. Vision, intelligence, timing etcetera. But the most impressive part is how in sync he is with his team mates. This kind of playing is what wins games and crushes opponents! Its like theyre one person, Taremi, assister and second assister!

That first goal is the kind of team play that Porto needs to show going forward. This was always my problem with players like Luis Diaz. Modern football requires more than technical ability. Luis Diaz overly relied on his brilliance. Modern football requires fast paced decision making, something that few footballers tend to cultivate. If you are 1 second faster in decision making it makes the world of difference.

We often talk about Iranians being bad at passing and keeping the ball in the team. For Iran they first need to work on fitness so that players seek the ball and keep mobility which obviously enhances the passing game. But what is not so obvious is that iranian players dont learn to enhance the speed in decision making. This is the bottom line if we want to see more fluid football in which we keep possesion. We need players to go to leagues where this is taught. Gholizadeh should go to portugal asap.

By the way: Is this Taremis 8th league goal this season? I think he is second right now in top scorer chart!

Comment

Oh shit now he is shared top scorer!

Comment

I want him to score 5 goals every time he meets lesser opponents! Lesser players than Taremi win top scorer and golden boot by doing this. Scoring tons of goals against shit teams. Taremi scores every second game no matter opponent and whilst this makes him a superior player in every aspect some bum ass potato farmer or overhyped fraud of player comes in and snatches top scorer title!

Everytime I follow Porto seasons these years i think: BABA GO IN FOR THE KILL AGAINST THESE POTATO FARMER BUM TEAMS. + Keep scoring against big teams!

Comment

so aware and sharp to read the loose ball. Makes zero mistake with the finish. Man he is too good

Comment

Wow he just scored a 4th

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                      Still world class. Still one of the best strikers in the world. I hope he will have a wonderful league and CL journey ahead.
                      Still world class. But one of a kind!

Right now I rate him higher than Son!

If he keeps this rate of finishing he will become unstoppable! If rate of finishing goes up he will become one of these players that you think you have in control then they hit 1-2 goals. The type that frustrates the shit out of opponents mentally.

Comment

That will be an own goal unfortunately. But all Mehdi once again. Great move to get free on the wing.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Wow he just scored a 4th
                          Holy f-cking shit!!!

Comment

If he had any other nationality, it would have already been at a top club in exchange of big $$$.
                            Racists prefer overrated eredivisie sh1t like gakpo

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              If he had any other nationality, it would have already been at a top club in exchange of big $$$.
                              Racists prefer overrated eredivisie sh1t like gakpo
                              Ya problem is once an Israeli team comes up, then masghareh bazi starts. Also, Taremi's shirts aren't very marketable due to Iran sanctions and more possible political bullshit a team who signs him would risk having to put up with.

Comment

His style of play reminds me of Cavani; super clutch, great sense of positioning, has an eye for an assist, and powerful af. Defenders who try too hard to get the ball off him end up fouling him instead and this makes Taremi very difficult to play against

Comment

Working...
                                X