This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Ronaldo to Porto rumors are heating up again. Hope it doesn't happen. He's a cancer.
    that sounds an odd move...!!!? figured if back to portugal, it would be back to Sporting..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

true.... his workrate throughout the tourney was immense...he was all over the left wing attacking and defending from the top and well involved central attack combining with sardar/gholi etc ...!
      however, vs the US his rather frequent hesitancy and indecisions in or around the box was painful and frustrating to watch .!! and made it seem as we had absolutely no attacking teeth as a team...!!
      a Fit and in peak form Sardar is what was sorely missing..!! carlos fked up Starting the already half-busted and fatigued Sardar instead of bringing him in as an impact sub in 2nd half..!!
      Overall the US Match as (woulda/shoulda been) expected was an absolute dogfight of a match (a pure battle of Will and Effort/Gheyrat) where getting stuck-in and Intensity of performance was likely going to be the main difference maker..!!

CQ Rid Royally imo....!! first off by going with pretty much the same Line-ups as the last match and not taking into account the all important Fatigue factor in such a do or die match ....!!
      topped it off by Starting rather than subbing in injured and tired Sardar vs tired legs in 2nd half...!
      by probably pity retaliatory ?? benching and not playing 3 key, well rested players (Amiri, Kanani, Torabi, Shoja, or possibly even jalili ?) Players who's stamina and fitness, hustle factor and general qualities truly woulda been a great match for such a likely ferocious grudge match..!
      only change seem to be the rather questionable reverting back to starting a clearly banged-up/concussed Bay as keeper ...!!

the whole team looking lost and outa sink and frankly Dominated ALL OVER THE FKING PITCH FOR almost Entirety of the match..!! Seeming having no clear plans for defending/attacking/keeping possesion .... fking anything..!!

anyone who still thinks that wasnt an all out Dominating performance by the yanks over us and is just fooled by the narrow final result has just been drinking too much of that CQooolaid..!!
      watch the 2nd half of the US game. we played very well but had no bite when it mattered. Stats are shockingly even too. First half we just had the wrong tools in place thanks to CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

watch the 2nd half of the US game. we played very well but had no bite when it mattered. Stats are shockingly even too. First half we just had the wrong tools in place thanks to CQ.
        that's only because US had already done the damage and gotten their goal and they pulled back into a cautious/defensive stance as team knowing cq teams struggles mightly coming back from behind..! ... in a way it seemed to me a premature defensive posturing by them thus leaving a small window of opportunity for us to get a rather lucky late PK or deflected shot/cross whatever some sorta fortuitous kiri equalizer..!
        i honestly think had they pressed for more goals after scoring, they coulda easily put the game to bed even before halftime..!!

subs at halftime helped the game seem a more balanced affair but that's mostly because US had abandoned their High Press thus allowing us more possession but only in our half of the pitch..!

Comment

so far a Taremi transfer .... about the only earlier rumored move that would seem somewhat realistic and a positive transfer would be joining Arsenal..!!
          if they dont come through with a min 20-25mil offer though i dont see him going anywhere ..!

Comment

that's only because US had already done the damage and gotten their goal and they pulled back into a cautious/defensive stance as team knowing cq teams struggles mightly coming back from behind..! ... in a way it seemed to me a premature defensive posturing by them thus leaving a small window of opportunity for us to get a rather lucky late PK or deflected shot/cross whatever some sorta fortuitous kiri equalizer..!
            i honestly think had they pressed for more goals after scoring, they coulda easily put the game to bed even before halftime..!!

subs at halftime helped the game seem a more balanced affair but that's mostly because US had abandoned their High Press thus allowing us more possession but only in our half of the pitch..!
            The match was over in the first half. 11 Taremis couldn't reverse it if CQ tried because the US game plan was clear. Cq had no plan B so strike first and just sit back. Agree with you 100%.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              The match was over in the first half. 11 Taremis couldn't reverse it if CQ tried because the US game plan was clear. Cq had no plan B so strike first and just sit back. Agree with you 100%.

cq teams has nearly never had a plan B from my recollections...!!? so it's always been matter of pregame tactical set up working out or not...!
              like i said has been tactically 1dimentional for years now his usual preferred tactics are by now way too predictable ..?
              by enlarge line up a 433 of sorts... or a 4141
              for the first 5-10min of the match press up high and try counter attacking, hoping for an early goal
              after that tank back and park the bus and occasionally counter when opponents overcommit to attack or just bezan ziresh, kick n rush or hoping to get a goal from set piece..!!
              it's really for most part that same shittt .... game after game..! ?

Comment

cq teams has nearly never had a plan B from my recollections...!!? so it's always been matter of pregame tactical set up working out or not...!
                like i said has been tactically 1dimentional for years now his usual preferred tactics are by now way too predictable ..?
                by enlarge line up a 433 of sorts... or a 4141
                for the first 5-10min of the match press up high and try counter attacking, hoping for an early goal
                after that tank back and park the bus and occasionally counter when opponents overcommit to attack or just bezan ziresh, kick n rush or hoping to get a goal from set piece..!!
                it's really for most part that same shittt .... game after game..! ?
                And even now fans want him back. Sad thing is what you said is very true and countries like Vietnam have figured this out let alone any WC or decent Asian side. CQ is too predictable, and the results will never change. He's done, and hasn't adapted to the modern game. Anymore of CQ is footballicide for TM and our game! Time to move on.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Sardar stayed very long in Russian league compared to mkhitarian in Ukraine. Mkhitarian had his dortmund offer (superior club compared to leverkusen) much earlier than Sardar. It took years of goal against top clubs in CL and EL and experience at WC for clubs inferior to Dortmund to finally show up for Sardar.

Yes all these minorities can defend themselves because they are in big number in Europe and defend their country no matter what. Iranians are in small number and most of them try to hide they won't defend themselves because they are busier trying to assimilate better/have better jobs/protect their business (see all the Iranian English in top positions, mogi Bayat in France, even mehdi Bayat has to apologize when he buy Iranian players)
                  There are many reasons why a player gets transferred earlier or later. It is my impression that Sardar was immature and pretty lost for a few years, depending on Ghorban to be a father figure etc. That is another possible reason why most Iranians don't do well in Europe...they lack maturity/professionality/close family support etc. Sardar is a bit of a bache naneh and not professional in his mindset. (Some people insulted my mother so I will quit TM) etc. Same for Mehdi when younger BTW...with his Turkey fiasco getting him banned by Fifa!

Look this racism reasoning you post is very tenuous and not going to convince me. There is a ton of racism in Football and in Europe and yet non-whites form the majority of players in the top clubs. The biggest reason Mehdi is not in a top club is his age. And the fact that Porto wants to make a big profit because letting him go means losing the championship and risking losing out on CL.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                    There are many reasons why a player gets transferred earlier or later. It is my impression that Sardar was immature and pretty lost for a few years, depending on Ghorban to be a father figure etc. That is another possible reason why most Iranians don't do well in Europe...they lack maturity/professionality/close family support etc. Sardar is a bit of a bache naneh and not professional in his mindset. (Some people insulted my mother so I will quit TM) etc. Same for Mehdi when younger BTW...with his Turkey fiasco getting him banned by Fifa!

Look this racism reasoning you post is very tenuous and not going to convince me. There is a ton of racism in Football and in Europe and yet non-whites form the majority of players in the top clubs. The biggest reason Mehdi is not in a top club is his age. And the fact that Porto wants to make a big profit because letting him go means losing the championship and risking losing out on CL.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                    I don't think all the Brazilians that transfer in Europe are mature, specially their best ones. We can say the same for a lot of others players from other country.

Taremi not getting a serious offer now is because his age. Taremi not getting a serious offer 4 or 5 years ago was because he was supposedly immature or inexperienced. There is always a good reason.

Comment

so far a Taremi transfer .... about the only earlier rumored move that would seem somewhat realistic and a positive transfer would be joining Arsenal..!!
                      if they dont come through with a min 20-25mil offer though i dont see him going anywhere ..!
                      you seriosuly think they are selling taremi for 25mil in january ahead of inter matches? they wont even sell for 45mil! 50mil they are demanding, who you think they can buy for 30mil to replace a monster like taremi? Not even ronaldo can repalce mehdi right now.

Porto is still alive in 3-4 competitions! 25mil is a joke for taremi. price is gonna be similar to diaz and nunez

Comment

85th Birthday party for Pinto da Costa

Comment

Statements by Taremi in the flash interview after FC Porto-Arouca (5-1), match of the 14th round of the Bwin League

About the game: "It was a good game for us, we came in strong, our attitude was excellent and we played really well. I feel fantastic about the hat-trick, I do my best. It's hard to score a hat-trick in every game, but I'll try to do it in all of them. Maybe I'll do more, let's see."

Can FC Porto catch up with Benfica? "While there is life, there is hope. We do our job, we play every game to win. It doesn't matter what others do. Of course we need others to lose points, but the important thing is that we do our job, what we do in our games."

Do you feel more comfortable playing for FC Porto than for Iran? "It's comfortable when I play for Iran and when I play for FC Porto. I play football, it's comfortable playing anywhere."​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-15564377.html

Comment

What a gem! This Taremi has brought more joy to Iranians than any other individual. Still so many bikar Irani shitbags in the Porto comment section calling him a mullah supporter etc. K*** nanehashun. Sometimes I really wanna slap some Iranians for being such miserable and bored creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                              ... Sometimes I really wanna slap some Iranians for being such miserable and bored creatures.
                              Word.
                              Most of the times tbh. Stupid wanne be iranians demanding lecturing. Taremi brought more joy to iranian community than anyone else and still gets hate is beyond my mind. Vaghean K*** nanehashun

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                                Word.
                                Most of the times tbh. Stupid wanne be iranians demanding lecturing. Taremi brought more joy to iranian community than anyone else and still gets hate is beyond my mind. Vaghean K*** nanehashun
                                What do you expect from a third world country? Even the mass of first world country are dumb

Comment

Working...
                                X