This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    He really deserves to play at a higher level, I hope it happens. And on the other side we had lazy players who shit on the good opportunities they got. Karimi couldn’t even give enough of a f*** to learn more than 2 or 3 German words and Azmoun… fadash besham…. chera narafti Liverpool shazde????
    He is completely underrated and vastly unknown, except die hard football fans and portuguese foootball followers. That's why a transfer to a top team could change it.

Comment

Mehdi is starting in the RO16 cup match vs Arouca (same team he scored a hat trick against a few weeks ago).

Comment

Not watched the game so far but can see he has got an assist.

Comment

I turned the game on right before the assist. He received the ball, turned, and very simply played a forward through ball with his left leg to a running Gelano that took it first time and slotted it into the bottom right corner. Although Taremi makes it look easy, he is very good at placing, timing, and weighing his pass. His assist count does not lie.

Comment

Another Assist for the King of Portugal 😄

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
              Another Assist for the King of Portugal 😄
              He makes it look so easy. Receives the ball at the top of the box from the right end of the pitch and plays it forward to Toni Martinez who gets on the end of it and slots it away.

Tony just scored again. Too bad Mehdi was standing behind him otherwise it would have been him. I hope he gets one goal too. He deserves it.

Comment

Mehdi with his 2nd assist, they're up 3-0 now (Toni with the latter two goals).

Comment

Leo Ferdinand speaking out to get Taremi over the Dutch big guy Wout Weg
                  https://weallfollowunited.com/2023/0...-weghorst/amp/

Comment

Originally posted by topotour View Post
                    Leo Ferdinand speaking out to get Taremi over the Dutch big guy Wout Weg
                    https://weallfollowunited.com/2023/0...-weghorst/amp/
                    Is Leo the fusion of these two?

Comment

Toni with a hat trick. Arouca quickly becoming the whipping boy for Porto. Hat tricks for everyone!

Comment

Me waiting for Mehdi to score in the match today

Comment

SC's 300th match was today

Comment

Taremi's sublime assist on the first goal. The soft touch delivered the ball on a silver platter.

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
                              Imo Taremi will not succeed in a top team. He just looks good in this league

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                              You don't think his CL performances count for anything?

Plus he always shows up for the important games (Sporting, Benfica...)

He can only play who is up against him.

And generally players that perform well in Portugal, do well in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

You don't think his CL performances count for anything?

Plus he always shows up for the important games (Sporting, Benfica...)

He can only play who is up against him.

And generally players that perform well in Portugal, do well in England.
                                CL goals count for what they are… CL goals. There are Qarabaq and Sheriff players with CL goals. Can same Qarabaq, Sheriff, or ZENIT player score 15-20 goals for several Bundesliga seasons (like Weghorst)? Idk, maybe not. Hard for me personally to compare Taremi to players from higher leagues and their goal totals… But I believe he can succeed at higher level. Would like to know for sure…

Comment

Working...
                                X