X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn Gil equalize :/
    porto shoulda had 2-3 goals by now
    they get bit too khoreh or sloppy in the final 3rd of the pitch
    danny loader provided a good assist for taremi's goal but he khore bazing too much since

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Funny you say that. Porto has been heavily linked with Fran Navarro. Many consider it a done deal for the summer.
      hum...
      that was a brilliant goal he scored just now to equalize....
      he faked a run to near post that had even Pepe fooled... then just pulled back to empty spot in 6 yard box for tap in of sorts... that was class move..!!

Comment

Damn down to 10 men with lots of time left

Comment

The rules of football must be different everywhere then (sarcasm) because as was found out in the Premier league rules state that if a player is falling to the floor and the ball hits their hand/arm then it is not a foul/penalty.

Comment

My god ! A red card for bracing yourself during a tackle. I guess you gotta go for a concussion to avoid a red. Terrible

some Portugal mafia BS here to keep Porto from the championship

Comment

wtf ref is nuts...
              ball played the hand there clearly ... ref red cards jao mario for a totally inadvertent handball top of their box

that's some bs there.... he has been playing real good football this season ... and now gonna miss their next match too..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                wtf ref is nuts...
                ball played the hand there clearly ... ref red cards jao mario for a totally inadvertent handball top of their box

that's some bs there.... he has been playing real good football this season ... and now gonna miss their next match too..
                Straight red so will be 3 game ban unless they successfully appeal it.

Comment

I’ve been watching Liga Nos since Taremi joined Porto and now I’m convinced that SC is right when he says the refs/league is completely biased against Porto.

Comment

unlike other smaller clubs this GV is not just sitting back and park the bus vs Porto
                    they been going man o mano with porto back n forth on attack ... now with a man advantage they'll certainly challenge porto for points today...

chances are there will be openings for mehdi on counters the other way ... his teammates though must be more unselfish and much quicker to serve him the ball

Comment

uribe is such a khar..!!
                      gets yellow to stops the breakaway and then clearly stamps a player in the box for a likely PK and another yellow ? under review

Comment

I know Porto get decisions for them sometimes too but that isn’t a penalty. Ref has lost his head.

Comment

Costa gets his hand to the penalty but isn’t strong enough and it goes in.

Comment

SC will have a bleeding ulcer and need to be airlifted out of the stadium after this match

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              I know Porto get decisions for them sometimes too but that isn’t a penalty. Ref has lost his head.
                              i dont know man... that idiot stretch way out just to stamp the attackers foot in the box... !! he is lucky he wasnt given 2nd yellow in 1 minute and sent off along with the PK which Gil squeeze in to go a head at HT break ..!!

Comment

French commentary is brilliant.
                                That Murillo on the right wing looks a decent player.
                                Alipour out injured again?

Comment

Working...
                                X