X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    League is done for them.
    They stand to make way more in CL. Makes sense they've prioritized CL over league.
    Winning the league is done for them, but they still have plenty to play for in the league since only top 2 get direct CL qualification. Porto is currently in 2nd place, only 2 points ahead of Braga in 3rd place.

I don't doubt CL takes priority over the league, but the league is also important since CL qualification will get them another desperately need cash influx.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Winning the league is done for them, but they still have plenty to play for in the league since only top 2 get direct CL qualification. Porto is currently in 2nd place, only 2 points ahead of Braga in 3rd place.

I don't doubt CL takes priority over the league, but the league is also important since CL qualification will get them another desperately need cash influx.
      Absolutely. Missing CL for Porto would be disastrous.
      They don't have much money compared to the other 2 it seems, and without CL they would have even less.

Comment

Iranians be like: "Wtf is this, this coach is anti-iranian!! 😡🤬"

😂🤣

Comment

Porto is up 2-1 at HT, goals by Grujic and Andre Franco.

Comment

before the match i was hoping for SC to rest taremi and give him 10-20 minutes of game time. Looks like he has listened to me Taremi will be subbed in 2nd half . Porto is already missing Otavio, so it would be huge blow for porto if they miss another key player. I have feeling Porto will bench taremi for 1st half (against inter), controlling the game and plan to score from set peices and counter attacks.

Btw
            Inter is losing 1-0 against spezia.

Comment

Mehdi comes on, second touch of the game wins them a penalty, perfect execution for goal Articles

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                Mehdi comes on, second touch of the game wins them a penalty, perfect execution for goal Articles
                https://streamin.me/v/33d8c83a
                ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Taremi given man of the match

How many minutes did he even play?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Taremi given man of the match

How many minutes did he even play?
                    like 18 minutes!

Comment

clever of him to tip the ball out right before the unavoidable contact arriving ...!
                      made sure defender wont get a touch on the ball thus getting bailed outa PK call..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        clever of him to tip the ball out right before the unavoidable contact arriving .
                        !
                        That's his signature

Comment

Mehdinho Tarimeira!! Makes players like Richarlison look like bums! He is more berezili than brazilians!

Comment

Classic Taremi drive into the box to earn a PK, followed by a cool and calm PK.

Comment

Taremi wins MOTM award!

here is his interview after the match, including where he is asked why he’s on the bench to start (to which he responds “let’s go to the next question” lol)

https://www.zerozero.pt/video.php?id=1187401​

Comment

Hope he starts in CL otherwise all these benching wasn't for CL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X