Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also idiot jr Pepe Losing his head at the last minutes.

also f that ref for not calling the penalty against inter on Galeno.

having said that Galeno is garbage.

Comment

Porto have noone but themselves to blame.
      Had the players played with the urgency they played with in the last ten minutes, they could have cracked Inter.
      But no, most of the match the wingers were running iso, Mehdi and Eva/Martinez played with their butt hair in the box and the attacked died.

Hope an early CL exit and finished 2nd in the league was worth it for Porto to miss out on millions of dollars by not transfering Mehdi in the winter.

Comment

I guess after watching Porto fail year after year perhaps people realize now that their coach is not for international football. He doesn't know how to beat other European teams and this is Porto's problem. If they want to be taken more seriously in Europe, they need a bigger coach.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Be nazare man bayad az Mehdi kami enteghaad beshe.

Dar nimeye dovvom tahharokesh dar faaze hojomi bedoone toop kheili kam o bad bood.

Va dar zemn ba chang o dandoon dar nimeye dovvom baazi nemikard, va aroom aroom in bar o on bar midavid.

Dar in marhaleye CL bayad bejangi, harif raa ghaafel-gir koni.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Last CL game I watch this season

Comment

As I suspected, FOTMOB has given him a low rating of 6.3 which is actually the lowest rating for a player in either team. I wonder if he might be carrying an injury given that he did not start in his last couple of league games and was not making any runs or being very demanding. This team lost way too many good players from last year's roster and without Otavio and Pepe this is about as far as they deserved to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Dar nimeye dovvom tahharokesh dar faaze hojomi bedoone toop kheili kam o bad bood.

Va dar zemn ba chang o dandoon dar nimeye dovvom baazi nemikard, va aroom aroom in bar o on bar midavid.

Harfaton hame dorost.
                yek chizi yadetoon bashe, cb HAYE seria A, dmf seria A khily tafavot daran ba cb ha va dmf league Portugal, valid bazam yeki AZ on tir darvazeha gol mishod ein harfa aslan nabood.
                Football namardtarin bazi donyast.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Last CL game I watch this season
                  Me too but thank god Azmun and Leverkusen are still playing in the Europa League 🥷🏻

Comment

He wasn't moving his feet today. I think he carry an injury. Not much involved to win battles either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Be nazaram jangandigesh kheyli khoob bood ba davandegish. Fekr Konam kolle bazi 2ta paase dorost behesh naresid.

Comment

Was at the game in the Dragao. Was there for MT9 obviously but he did not look his best today. He looked like he was just going through the motions. Didn't play with a sense of urgency until the end unfortunately.

Comment

Taremi didn’t have a bad game, idk what some of you are talking about. I think it’s fair to say he didn’t have as much as an impact as he normally does….sure some of it is on him and some of it is in his team mates. They couldn’t get a decent back into the box until stoppage time, Mehdi sometimes can create something out of nothing but if he can’t on a given night(like tonight) then that shouldn’t be held against him.

this loss is 100% on SC with his lack of adjustments from 1st leg, we have seen this same story the last 3 years in CL play with him. Same story every time. Not to mention last summer there were was a clear need to improve the midfield and defense. He got lucky with defense it’s held up better than expected but the midfield has been lacking depth so much and that’s a major part of todays loss. You can’t lose luis diaz, vitinha, Fabio Vieira and not replace those guys. None of them have been properly replaced and this is the result…..leave Mehdi out of it plz.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I just don’t think Porto play an overall high IQ brand of soccer. It’s masked when they play against lesser opponents in the Portuguese league, but they become exposed when they play against a more decent opponent like Inter Milan.

The frustrating thing is, Inter Milan was more than a beatable team. Too many selfish plays, too many times forcing wingplay, when simple passes towards the middle would open up the defense more.

It wasn’t until they started sending more balls in the central area, did they finally look dangerous, and Taremi even got more involved.

Yes, Taremi seemed to be jogging most of the game, but the team overall does not care to look for him, get him involved, and it was truly annoying watching his teammates repeatedly insisting to force the ball down the sideline.

Comment

I mean, Inter is the better team on paper and should've won this tie. Much better players, league and overall club.

Not many people thought Porto would win this tie, so we cant be shocked. Porto actually did well. Lost 1-0 in a very hotly contested affair. Got a red card in the first game. Hit the post twice in the dying seconds today.

Porto's main issue is they lost 3 of their most important players in midfield and did nothing to replace them. They're heavily reliant on Otavio for playmaking, and if he's out, you see something like today. No creativity. No fresh ideas.

And Mehdi seriously deserves a humanitarian award. He has the patience of a saint playing with these headless chickens. Nobody combines with him in the final third and Mehdi's game heavily relies on quick combinations.

Comment

The loss was unfortunate.

Enjoy some pics of Taremi

Comment

Working...
                                X