This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He wasn't moving his feet today. I think he carry an injury. Not much involved to win battles either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I saw him press people off the ball or into bad passes at least a couple of times. He does better at moving his feet than most strikers but not as much as midfielders.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      I mean, Inter is the better team on paper and should've won this tie. Much better players, league and overall club.

Not many people thought Porto would win this tie, so we cant be shocked. Porto actually did well. Lost 1-0 in a very hotly contested affair. Got a red card in the first game. Hit the post twice in the dying seconds today.

Porto's main issue is they lost 3 of their most important players in midfield and did nothing to replace them. They're heavily reliant on Otavio for playmaking, and if he's out, you see something like today. No creativity. No fresh ideas.

And Mehdi seriously deserves a humanitarian award. He has the patience of a saint playing with these headless chickens. Nobody combines with him in the final third and Mehdi's game heavily relies on quick combinations.

This! It was painful to watch.

Comment

Taremi is a perfect footballplayer
        بهترین وبلاگ ورزشی

Comment

This was by far worst game I have seen Porto play ever. Not alone that they basically ZERO midfield. The wings (Zaidu and Pepe) was just pain to watch. I lost the count how many turnovers and error passes these two had yesterday. To not mention selfish idiots like Galeno. Today they really missed Otavio. I really feel sorry for Taremi who basically needs to do the whole job by himself. Thats what he has been doing the whole season, he defence, he tackles, h goes back and bring the ball, he serves..It really must be frustrating. I mean how stupid can SC be to not just tell to Zaidu and Pepe to cross the damn ball when you have several good players with heading skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            This was by far worst game I have seen Porto play ever. Not alone that they basically ZERO midfield. The wings (Zaidu and Pepe) was just pain to watch. I lost the count how many turnovers and error passes these two had yesterday. To not mention selfish idiots like Galeno. Today they really missed Otavio. I really feel sorry for Taremi who basically needs to do the whole job by himself. Thats what he has been doing the whole season, he defence, he tackles, h goes back and bring the ball, he serves..It really must be frustrating. I mean how stupid can SC be to not just tell to Zaidu and Pepe to cross the damn ball when you have several good players with heading skills.
            I must have been watching a different game. He defends, tackles, brings the ball and serves?? I don't remember seeing any of that. To borrow a defensive scheme from Basketball, they played a box and one against him. They had a tall man marker on him who won most of the air balls and bumped him on the ground balls to mess up his reception and they had a box of defenders near him to help out in case he does get the ball. This is a huge compliment from the opposing coach to give him that much respect and risk playing the wings on a man to man basis. Taremi on the other hand seemed to not adopt to what was happening and took himself out of the game by jugging around inside the box. In the final few minutes when they were pulled back to basically defend the goal line Taremi finally found some space to play and showed a little bit of his ability. I blame his coach for not reacting to what was happening and making any adjustments to help him out.

Comment

in total he is good

Last edited by webmaster; 04-07-2023, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Next match this Sunday. Very important against Braga who are only two points behind Porto and battling for 2nd place (auto CL qualification)

Comment

Anyone has the link to goal that Taremi scored from almost midfield? Cant find it when i looked. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Comment

ایا می خواهید مطالب بیشتری درباره فوتبالی و دیگر عنوانین دیگر بخوانید به وبلاگ های زیر مراجعه کنید
                      بهترین وبلاگ آموزشی
                      بلاگ علمی و پژوهشی
                      بلاگ سرگرمی
                      مجله سبک زندگی
                      مجله نکات سلامتی

Comment

What are the latest rumours on Taremis contract. Will he extend with Porto? Or maybe get sold to another club

Comment

Back in the starting lineup in the league

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Back in the starting lineup in the league
                            Do you have the live link bro?

edit found it:
                            https://gamerarcades.com/view/mar19/s5/
                            https://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/1235...orto_sporting/

Comment

I would have never imagined Feyenoord beating Ajax away with Alireza scoring top on sofascore and whoscored, or indeed Leverkusen getting a result against Bayern! Let's hope Sardar gets a minute or two

I wonder if Mehdi can do it against the team which is just below them

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

All games are 6pointers Essi Jan, so it will be entertaining to watch.

£30 on ajax
                                £70 on Bayern
                                £50 on Porto

FML man!!! maybe i should've bet on iran in WC ! Maybe i should start betting on iran losing all of its games in asian cup

Comment

Working...
                                X