• Show
Clear All

Taremi was pulled in the 81 st min

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
      Taremi was pulled in the 81 st min

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
      He was soooo tired!!!!!!! Literally out of breath. Porto needs to sort out their MD cuz taremi is playing a deffensive MD at the moment.

Comment

Porto is not playing good any more. They are really struggling every game to create chances. They are not creative at all. Bunch of selfish egos. I loved to see how Braga played one-touch football, they basically outplayed Porto most of the game tonight and deserved more than a point.

Comment

It's the perfect time for him to join a top team now. He has nothing else to gain in staying at Porto for another season

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            It's the perfect time for him to join a top team now. He has nothing else to gain in staying at Porto for another season
            Hopefully Portos recent slump in form and constant selling of effective playmakers (Diaz, Vitina, Vieira) will force him to look at other options. I just don’t know how much of it is up to him vs SC and club management. I was at the Inter game and even the local Porto fans spoke of how they are not used to Porto being this poor since it has always had much better players.

Comment

What conceicao had to deal with was insane. Selling Diaz for the money liverpool bid, thats reasonable. But to turn around and sell your best midfield operators (Vieira and Vitinha) 4 months later, after all the time he spent developing them and getting them to a level where they could hold their own was pathetic. Not to mention letting a solid CB like mbemba go on a free to a CL rival (Marseille). Thats 4 starters gone in the space of a year, all the replacements in the starting xi have been internal! (Grujic from bench to starter, Marcano at age 35 from operating room,bench to starter, Estuqaio from pacos ferreira to starter, and galeno from bench to starter)...

Still somehow he kept the team competitive and on the balance they were very unlucky not to get through the inter tie.

I feel for both him and Taremi, team gutted every year, no money being spent on real replacements and eventually they can only do so much.

Would be nice for both of them to get new clubs in the summer. For Taremi italy (AC milan or inter) seems realistic next step. Probably similar for SC too.

Comment

They are Rushing their plays ( especially in attack) way too much ..!
                they no longer have the incisive, visionary MFders in order to make accurate, timely & intelligent passes into the final third & way too much khardoie back n forth leaves their attackers exhausted thus unable to capitalize on the few & far in between decent scoring chances that falls at their feet..!

I think overly rushed approach to games, too many of his teammates playing selfishly & excessive back n forth in their games, starting to wear on Mehdi’s mentality too, that’s why lately he has looked outa sync & not nearly as sharp as his usual in or around the box ..!

porto are asking way too much $$ for him & I don’t see him going anywhere else anytime too soon..!

& if he has/going to sign an extension then probably can kiss goodbye any chances of a noteworthy transfer too..!

I hope SC lands himself a good job & take Mehdi with him..!

Comment

I was praising them for playing beautiful TEAM soccer. But the last month or two it seems like the selfishness has gotten the best of them and now the whole train is off course (not derailing, but definitely not functioning optimally). Hopefully they can figure it out. If I was the coach, I would bench a couple of those players and give the others a shot that play better team ball. At this rate, with Joao and Goncalo running away with goals, MT will have a hard time catching them. They also need to preserve second place for CL, as the title seems to be out of reach.

Comment

Sergio Concecaio could leave Porto immidetialy. What a clown show.

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...quesPrincipais

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Sergio Concecaio could leave Porto immidetialy. What a clown show.

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...quesPrincipais
                      And go where?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

And go where?
                        Inter next year?
                        Maybe England?

Comment

Time for him to move. He won everything with Porto and Porto not getting any better soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

And go where?
                            i think he has plenty of decent suitors still!?
                            . a year ago he was being linked with PSG and some italian clubs .... but that was while running hot, winning the league and buncha other trophies and had a decent run in CL..!
                            Sc is right... they keep selling off his youngest and brightest stars and instead offer him buncha other unpolished and unproven youngster or played out scrubs to replace them with..!! meanwhile his main competition clubs for the all important domestic crown splurge big cash on pretty decent new & established stars season after next and Sc is still pretty much expected to win the league against regardless ..!

when you think about it, Porto's front office also have dicked their most committed and best performing player (Mehdi) outa his desired playing club advancement too meanwhile, by keep demanding totally unreasonable figure$ for his possible transfer elsewhere ..!!
                            All the while paying him well below his value & production rate Wages and now pressuring him into an even more lengthy extension..!

Comment

PdC and Conceição had a conversation in Olival to clear the air. PdC guarantees Conceição will continue as manager. Conceição oversaw training as usual yesterday.​

PdC has denied rumors that Conceição is close to leaving. "I learned it from the newspapers, Sergio and I don't know where it comes from. He has a contract until 2024. The newspapers want war, they won't get it."​

Comment

The guy is good, but God damn does he whine alot or what?

Just constantly bitching at his teammates for club or country if he they don't pass to him in every attacking movement.

Comment

Working...
                                X