This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Yes 100% . Goalie got the ball and taremi fouled him and caused him to lose the ball. Bro we've seen it many times, i'm surprised that people are even questioning this decision rather than the handball and foul decisions which could've been a penalty for porto.
    I need to watch the replay again, but does it make a difference if the attacking player has jumped before the goalie ?

Comment

Fun fact:

Porto in the final 7 match days has managed on three occasions to overcome the Liga leaders.

Comment

Taremi injured. according to few inside sources taremi was injured in the benefica game.

ankle injury.

Comment

Taremi injured. according to few inside sources taremi was injured in the benefica game.

ankle injury.
          :/
          hopefully nothing too serious ..! hopefully he just turned his ankle and no muscle tears..!!?
          he does get a little chance to rest up and let it heal due to yellow card accumulation..!! perhaps that bs yellow card, was a bit of blessing in disguise..!!?
          any mentions or anyone recall the play that caused the injury..? i noticed he was laboring to exit the pitch upon sub, which oddly i think is why ref carded him for supposed slow subbing out ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            :/
            hopefully nothing too serious ..! hopefully he just turned his ankle and no muscle tears..!!?
            he does get a little chance to rest up and let it heal due to yellow card accumulation..!! perhaps that bs yellow card, was a bit of blessing in disguise..!!?
            any mentions or anyone recall the play that caused the injury..? i noticed he was laboring to exit the pitch upon sub, which oddly i think is why ref carded him for supposed slow subbing out ..!!
            Not sure which player caused it but that was 100% the reason he was subbed out. Taremi is a 120 minute player and he wasn't even tired.

Comment

Hope its nothing serious

Meanwhile PLZ dont panic för AC

JUST
              ​​​
              KEEP CALM AND TRUST IN
              GHAEDI 😉

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

It's not a penalty unfortunately. Check out Neuer's clearing out of Higuin in the 2014 WC final. That was called a foul coming out. If the goalkeeper gets the ball first, the favor is in their direction

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  It's not a penalty unfortunately. Check out Neuer's clearing out of Higuin in the 2014 WC final. That was called a foul coming out. If the goalkeeper gets the ball first, the favor is in their direction
                  Oh man, just saw it (video below). It guess Taremi was lucky he didn't get put in a coma by the Benefica keeper smh!

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    Yeah isnt it IF he was outside the penaltyarea it would be red card but nothing since its his area? .

I wouldnt object IF ref would call a penalty for dangerous play since he came in with to much speed for my taste, even IF he took the ball first. Fifa should change this rule.. Make it something similar to hockey rule for tackles in the back when the player can fall head first to the rink sides.. Goalies shouldnt be allowed to Come out colliding in dead angle full speed knees up. When going för The ball in 50/50 situation,, only high spnly ok when the player has chance to have eyecontact, mening 50/50 high speed ok in one o ones when its groundpasses and no dead angle, but never when its high ballz
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Mehdi Taremi To Al Hilal

Multiple Sources Claiming This.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi To Al Hilal

I really hopes this is bullshit....

He has 2 to 3 more years at EU top level, he can go to al shotor and cash in when he is 35

Comment

Mehdi Taremi To Al Hilal

oof. The money these guys throw at players is very tempting. It can set your family up with generational wealth. Very hard to pass up.

Comment

Bah bah, Arabestan omad to meydon, ba Jomhoorie Eslami ham rafigh shodan,
                            raah raa baraye ridan be bazikonhaamon baaz mishe.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I mean let’s say they offer him 50 million a year for 4 years guaranteed. Who wouldn’t pass that up?

Comment

I almost never see an iranian player get a transfer he really deserved. This rumors come quite early, so we can hope it's not true.

Comment

Working...
                                X