Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statements by Taremi to Sport TV after Paços de Ferreira-FC Porto (0-2), match of the 29th round of the Liga Bwin

What was the key to winning: "We made a great effort from the start of the game, there is no doubt that we all did well. I think the key was our attitude and we were stronger and gave our best.

The game wasn't easy for FC Porto in the first half: "It wasn't easy, it's true, but we always controlled the game and wanted to keep the ball and play according to our plan. We had some opportunities and, in my opinion, the referee could have awarded two penalties in the first half, at least, and it was one more opportunity for us. But I think we did well."

Until the goal, the game wasn't going well for him either: "I missed an opportunity, but our attitude won the game."

What do you promise FC Porto fans for the rest of the championship? "What can I promise, that we will try to do our best until the end of the season."​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-16227818.html

Comment

So sweet. Estquio played with his mother's name on his jersey

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        So sweet. Estquio played with his mother's name on his jersey

Did she pass away?

Comment

Watched the game. He had a rare off night. Missed 2 1v1s and another decent (but more difficult) chance on the volley. Hold up play was not as secure as usual.

but put it behind him to score the critical go ahead goal from the spot.

He is now on 15 goals, 2 behind the benfica guys who play tomorrow (Ramos and joao mario).

Comment

The Captain, The Keeper, and The Prince

Comment

Quick turnaround time with a Cup match in 4 days, followed by the Boavista match 4 days after that

Comment

He had at least 3 great chance of scoring, really poor finishing tbh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He had at least 3 great chance of scoring, really poor finishing tbh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Are, dirooz kam-deghat bood, mamolan be Pacos ziyaad gol mizane.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Watched the game. He had a rare off night. Missed 2 1v1s and another decent (but more difficult) chance on the volley. Hold up play was not as secure as usual.

but put it behind him to score the critical go ahead goal from the spot.

He is now on 15 goals, 2 behind the benfica guys who play tomorrow (Ramos and joao mario).
                    Yeah those misses were a bit frustrating to watch, usually MT scores on those.... 🙁

Comment

A miracle by Estoril (who need a win to beat relegation) against Benfica, even 1 point, would be amazing for Porto's surprisingly resurrected title changes

Comment

Benefica won 1-0

Comment

Comment

Cup match tomorrow

Comment

Taremi on the bench for the cup match.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Taremi on the bench for the cup match.
                                makes sense I guess, saving him for the league? 🏆

Comment

Working...
                                X