This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi with a new personal record and ahead of Ramos

Iranian scored the first poker of his career, reached 100 goals in Portugal and leads the top scorers.

Taremi lived a historic night in Famalicão. The Iranian scored four goals for the first time in his career, reached the 100 mark in Portugal, set a new personal record in a season (30) and rose to first place on the list of top scorers in the I Liga, with three more accurate shots (21 ) than Benfica player Gonçalo Ramos (18).

Since 1998, when Jardel decimated Beira-Mar, no blue and white team celebrated so many times in a match, a phenomenon so rare that you have to go back five years in time to discover the last one to do it in the competition: Edinho, for V. Setúbal , against Aves. Therefore, Mehdi was "very happy" for the feat. "I do my best, as always. I just have to thank my teammates for helping me score four goals", he commented at the end of the match, assuming that winning the title of top scorer in the competition would be "important". "It's part of my job as a striker, but we'll see what happens until the end of the season. Gonçalo Ramos is a good player and has the quality to score more", he said.

FC Porto's victory postponed the delivery of the title for a few more hours... or a day. It all depends on what Benfica is capable of doing today, in the derby against Sporting. "It's not in our hands," Taremi recalled. "But as we have done so far over the years, we try to do our best until the end and in the next game we will play for our character, which is also important. At FC Porto we have to win all the games and we will still have the Portuguese Cup ", finished.​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-16393092.html

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

why is everyone here arguing about something that is very unlikely to happen? Ramos scoring 3 goals and mehdi scoring 0 goals in next match?

The rule is that : The Bola de Prata (Portuguese for Silver Ball) is a Primeira Liga award for the top scorer.[1] In case two or more players have the same number of goals, the award goes to the footballer with the fewest games played.

So if ramos and mehdi tie on goals then Ramos will win the Bola de Prata since he will have 30 games and mehdi already has 32 games.
      In football, anything is possible. Remember that one year Azmoun left for early vacation and didn't play for Zenit's last game while he was top scorer of the league, and then Dzyuba suddenly scored 4 goals that game and took the golden boot?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian Persepolis View Post

In football, anything is possible. Remember that one year Azmoun left for early vacation and didn't play for Zenit's last game while he was top scorer of the league, and then Dzyuba suddenly scored 4 goals that game and took the golden boot?
        Anything is possible in football like Jao mario scoring 4 goals, Navaro scoring 5 goals, but we only talk about probably of things happening. The chances of ramos becoming the top scorer is very low . Also remember taremi is also playing in last game, so he can pull a hatrick too.

Just like santa clara , victoria sc is also playing a meaningless game. The results doesn't mean anything for them.

Comment

Sporting and Benfica drew 2-2 last night, Benfica are now 2p ahead of Porto, IF Benfica lose points to Santa Clara and draw and Porto wins it will be 85p each, but Benfica has a superior goaldifference.

Is it head to head or GD that will decide in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
            Sporting and Benfica drew 2-2 last night, Benfica are now 2p ahead of Porto, IF Benfica lose points to Santa Clara and draw and Porto wins it will be 85p each, but Benfica has a superior goaldifference.

Is it head to head or GD that will decide in this case?
            As far as i know Domestic Leagues are always GD first.
            so yeah....if Benfica wont loose last Game theyre basically Champions regardless of the Porto Game.

Comment

On transfermarket it says both taremi and ramos have same amount of assists. Maybe they have included champions league. Are you sure ramos has 2 assists? On TM it says 7 assists
              I took my info off the BBC website for the top scorers table. Does TM count penalties won as assists?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

I took my info off the BBC website for the top scorers table. Does TM count penalties won as assists?
                Maybe TM does, I dono but one thing for sure they are not counted when 2 players have equal amount of goals. They use total games and then if still equal then total minutes (I think).

Comment

Maybe TM does, I dono but one thing for sure they are not counted when 2 players have equal amount of goals. They use total games and then if still equal then total minutes (I think).
                  He will get it, his team mates will make sure of it too I think. If they can’t win the league then they will make sure he gets top scorer.

Comment

King of Persia breaks into the podium: Taremi already has a captive place in the history of FC Porto

Iranian striker passed Hulk and became the third best foreign scorer in club history Nobody can take away from Mehdi Taremi a place in the history of FC Porto.

After poker in Famalicão, the Iranian surpassed Hulk and became the third best foreign scorer in the club's history, with 79 goals.​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...nteudo_fechado

Comment

PSG is after Taremi. Serious talks! IMO worst move ever, but deffo better than moving to PL. Serie A Napoli is selling osimhen, so don't be surprised if they come after Taremi.
                      https://psgtalk.com/2023/05/porto-ta...international/

Comment

Steer clear of Ligue 1 Mehdi, level of play outside of the oil club is not much different. Lyon, Marseille etc comparable to top portuguese teams.
                        IMO Italy would be the most suitable league for him, though I can see him thriving anywhere.

Comment

PSG is after Taremi. Serious talks! IMO worst move ever, but deffo better than moving to PL. Serie A Napoli is selling osimhen, so don't be surprised if they come after Taremi.
                          Lol Nantes is near relegation, Lille is midtable this year, that don't make sense.
                          ​​​​​​
                          ​​​​​​

Comment

If he can play regularly in PSG, that wouldn‘t be too bad honestly. He can play with great players and bang in goals left and right in their league and champions league. I prefer Bundesliga for him but lets see where he ends up transfering to

Comment

Stay put and become a club legend.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                                Stay put and become a club legend.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                                He is already a legend there. Time for one last challenge.

Comment

Working...
                                X