• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi made sofascore TOTS

Comment

He officially got the reward today! 👏🏻⭐️🇵🇹

Comment

Sevilla win the Europa League and qualifies for UCL. Would be a good spot for Mehdi

Comment

Great day for Mehdi and his fans

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            Sevilla win the Europa League and qualifies for UCL. Would be a good spot for Mehdi
            No Sevilla isn't a big club. I am still waiting to them go far in UCL at least once.

Btw khak to Roma for eliminating 2 iranians and losing the final

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

No Sevilla isn't a big club. I am still waiting to them go far in UCL at least once.

Btw khak to Roma for eliminating 2 iranians and losing the final
              It’s a UCL club from La Liga where he can walk right into the starting lineup

doubt he’s guaranteed minutes anywhere else bigger

Comment

Benzema is most likely going to Saudi...

I can think of a guy who can fill that role (as much As I'd hate seeing him in a Francoist shirt).

Comment

It’s a UCL club from La Liga where he can walk right into the starting lineup

doubt he’s guaranteed minutes anywhere else bigger
                  Even Porto go further than Sevilla in UCL.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Benzema is most likely going to Saudi...

I can think of a guy who can fill that role (as much As I'd hate seeing him in a Francoist shirt).
                    They want Firmino (free agent) and maybe Mbappe next year

Comment

Even Porto go further than Sevilla in UCL.
                      Does Porto play in La Liga?

Comment

Does Porto play in La Liga?
                        No they play in a league where they are dominant and Taremi get decent service

Comment

apparently Fener wants mehdi..!!?

these guys constantly link themselves to any somewhat available player in the market .... i guess to keep their fanbase amused.. or something ?

Comment

No they play in a league where they are dominant and Taremi get decent service
                            Yeah and that’s great, I wouldn’t be upset if he stayed. But it would be nice to see him challenge himself in a bigger league with a club that is well respected in Europe and will still be playing UCL football

either way is fine. Just as long as he doesn’t go somewhere that he gets stuck on the bench

Comment

Yeah and that’s great, I wouldn’t be upset if he stayed. But it would be nice to see him challenge himself in a bigger league with a club that is well respected in Europe and will still be playing UCL football

either way is fine. Just as long as he doesn’t go somewhere that he gets stuck on the bench
                              He proved he belongs to top clubs, la Liga or not, wouldn't want to see him start again all his work in a sub top club like Sevilla, where half or more is quite unknown
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

Most folks whine about our players going somewhere else, then they go somewhere else, and the same folks whine about them getting out of these leagues and going back. Azmoun and AJB are great examples of this.

I hope MT stays in Porto, becomes a legend, and opens the doors for other legionnaires. He's getting older and although productive, he may not excel the same in other leagues.

Comment

Working...
                                X