This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
    Why was Evanlinson taken out BEFORE the half??
    He got injured.

Comment

Technical difficulties with the TV broadcast but Porto scored off an own goal.

Comment

Annoying as my stream went down just before the goal. I saw Mehdi about the cross the ball and then nothing. Can’t get it working again now

Comment

Here's another stream https://cdn.livetv665.me/webplayer.p...059&ci=76&si=1

Wendell gets a straight red card, Porto down to 10 men..

Comment

Great play by Mehdi, wins the ball, defender drags him down, foul, yellow card.

Comment

Toni gets subbed out again after coming on as a sub. Second time it's happened in the last few weeks. Badbakht.

Comment

Ye I feel bad for him now. What it really shows is how much SC values Taremi and what he can do.
                also Evanilson can’t stay fit, he doesn’t trust Martinez and Namaso barely plays. I know Fran is most likely coming but I can’t SC wanting to sell Taremi.

Comment

Mehdi draws a red card against Braga, he's been playing great the last few minutes. All over the place.

Comment

That was great hustle from him. Great speed and awareness to win that ball and then he gets taken out by the last man.
                    I was even more impressed before as Braga had a free kick in a good position and he was the one clearing the ball with his head.

Otavio just made it 2-0.

Comment

2-0 Porto 80th minute. Even playing with a red to Wendel at like the 60th min.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Annoying as my stream went down just before the goal. I saw Mehdi about the cross the ball and then nothing. Can’t get it working again now
                        Go to that website, there are multiple other streams offered too.

Comment

SC keeps Mehdi for the full run, for what is (according to the Porto media) likely to be his final game

I still hope he stays

Comment

This play was as important as a goal, and perfectly summarizes Mehdi's game.

Defender falls asleep, Mehdi smells it like a lion looking for the injured gazelle, springs into action, gets his foot on the ball right before the contact, and draws an unquestioned red card. Different plays, but kinda reminds me of the red card he drew vs Wales:

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              SC keeps Mehdi for the full run, for what is (according to the Porto media) likely to be his final game

I still hope he stays
                              Where do they say/think he’s going.?

Comment

had no right to get to that ball first, so alert and his physique is just phenomenal. People talking about the fact he scores some of his goals from the spot (as basically all CF do) as if all this guy does is score. He is the engine and brain of the team...

not many CF in world football are as impactful as him in all phases of the game (build up play, pressing/work off the ball, providing a physical outlet when playing direct) and then of course when you add to that how dangerous he is around the goal its really the complete package.

Comment

Working...
                                X