This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
    According to Transfermarkt, Taremi has a new market value. Now 18,00 Mio €.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/mehdi-t...spieler/307058
    Good to see we have one player who hasn't completely haemorrhaged in value over the last 1-2 years

Comment

im reading shittt's getting serious with the Byern interest for Mehdi..!!
      that sina dude saying they've already made a 15plus mil offer with performance add ons.... mehdi has given the green light and apparently Bayern are eager to get the deal over the line asap..!!
      Yes Peeeleeez and TanQ veery much... much boos boos..!!

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
        According to Transfermarkt, Taremi has a new market value. Now 18,00 Mio €.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/mehdi-t...spieler/307058
        I get that he’s aged a year but he just won to goal scorer in Portugal. He should at least
        hold value.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I get that he’s aged a year but he just won to goal scorer in Portugal. He should at least
          hold value.
          I assume the line of thinking is that he was ALREADY rated by Transfermarket as top striker in the Portuguese league, so winning top scorer this season doesn't really introduce new information.

Comment

Goncalo ramos is linked with united and psg. Taremi will arrive after in their shortlist.

That's the result of wasting too much seasons in Iran and Qatar. Anyway our local player don't even bother leaving middle east anymore.

On a sidenote, how Nigeria has so bad results with such pool of striker (overraged) everywhere in Europe?

Comment

Comment

No balances for Taremi: Milan only gives 10 million and that is not enough for FC Porto

Milan will have 10 M€ to spend on a player with the profile of the Iranian, but the amount is not even close to the minimum required by SAD. Italians meet all the requirements for the striker, but those interested will have to offer more than 20 M€ in order to have any chance of success. Renewing implies a substantial increase in salary.

The danger of being able to lose Taremi without any financial return within a year, combined with the need to sell by June 30th, does not make FC Porto panic in this market. The goals of the Iranian international come at a cost and the dragons are not willing to make big discounts for those who want to guarantee them, even if the fragility of the contract, which expires next year, makes a sale due to the termination clause, set at 60 million euros, a scenario that is quite difficult to achieve.

During the day yesterday, information circulated in Italy that Milan would only have around 10 M€ to invest in a player with the profile of the blue and white striker, who turns 31 on July 18, but the amount does not even touch the amounts for which the blue and white society could admit to analyzing offers. In Iran, the "Imna" portal added Manchester United and Bayern Munich to the list, writing that the Bavarian club would even be intending to open negotiations with FC Porto based on an offer of 15 M€. From what O JOGO found out, however, proposals above 20 million euros would be necessary for the blue and white players to start considering giving up the top scorer in the Portuguese championship, since they only have 85% of the athlete's economic rights, who owns the remaining 15 %.

Continue after 2024 with top maturity

Due to the performance presented and the importance in Sérgio Conceição's strategy, Taremi is very far from fitting in those cases in which he renews or leaves immediately. FC Porto does not close the door to potential interested parties, but also puts on the scales what the striker can offer sportingly, at a time when access to the Champions League will be substantially narrower (only the champion will enter directly). Mehdi has always secured a minimum of 23 goals per season since arriving at Dragão - in 2021/22 he scored 26 and in 2022/23 he reached 31 - and continuity beyond this season would give the company time to try to reactivate negotiations for the renewal of the contract.

The two parties came to talk about the matter before the 2022 World Cup, as we reported in a timely manner, and O JOGO knows that Taremi does not disregard this possibility in the future, even feeding the ambition of one day playing in a championship with greater visibility than than Portuguese. The Iranian bought a house in Portugal, feels good in the country and even dreams of one day seeing his work recognized by the club with the conquest of a Golden Dragon. For this, however, it will be necessary for the proposed salary to accompany the status he has achieved since he was hired from Rio Ave in exchange for €4.7m, placing him among the best paid in the squad. Otherwise, goodbye will turn out to be inevitable. Whether it will be now or next year, everything will depend on whether those interested are willing to pay the right price now.​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-16537739.html

Comment

"Quirguistão" now thats a combination of letters i never thought I would have to read

Comment

Why does Porto need to sell by June 30?

Comment

I think Taremi should stay in Porto, but go to Spain or Italy if there’s offers.

I do not think going to EPL would be a wise move. He would need to find a extra gear there (harder to do as you get older), he’ll be heavily scrutinized coming from the Portuguese league AND being iranian.

Plus, if he doesn’t produce in his 1st season: fans will quickly brand him as “not EPL material” which England fans love to do.

I do not think Bayern would be a much better fit for him honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                        I think Taremi should stay in Porto, but go to Spain or Italy if there’s offers.

I do not think going to EPL would be a wise move. He would need to find a extra gear there (harder to do as you get older), he’ll be heavily scrutinized coming from the Portuguese league AND being iranian.

Plus, if he doesn’t produce in his 1st season: fans will quickly brand him as “not EPL material” which England fans love to do.

I do not think Bayern would be a much better fit for him honestly.
                        Bayern didn't work for the 3 other Iranian

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Bayern didn't work for the 3 other Iranian
                          It worked really well for AK8, until he got that kneeinjury against Mahdavikia and Hamburg three months before WC 2006.

He was never the same after that.

But before that he was really good at Bayern and had Maghats full support.

I think Taremi could kill it in Bundesliga and Bayern IF Touchel wants and trust him.

Comment

I feel like uk supporters are rather racist if youre not a superstar

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

It worked really well for AK8, until he got that kneeinjury against Mahdavikia and Hamburg three months before WC 2006.

He was never the same after that.

But before that he was really good at Bayern and had Maghats full support.

I think Taremi could kill it in Bundesliga and Bayern IF Touchel wants and trust him.
                              He had some golden moments in terms of showing his individual skill but he also disappeared a lot from the matches - I was pretty disappointed over all, and no Iranian dominated the Bundesliga like peak Mahdavikia did. For Karimi - only 3 goals or 3-4 assists in 33 games wasn't great either. I felt he was never as confident after this period.

https://www.footballtransfers.com/en...sfers-all-time

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/s...-list-16570719

Most of their fans at the time commented on how he just stood out because of lack of pace in Bundesliga

https://www.bayernforum.com/personne...rimi-t494.html

I wish the La Liga deal had gone through, but he has himself to blame

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Let’s talk through a scenario that’s not so far fetched IMO…..

Ange Postecoglou was just unveiled as the new HC for spurs. Harry Kane is likely to leave this summer. Ange has stated many times he rates Asian players highly. A striker that compliments Angie’s style + some of the key attacking players like Son and is from the continent of Asia and is proven at this level is Mehdi……I think it would make too much sense if that’s possible
                                Looks like I was right

https://twitter.com/hatam_daddy1980/...sy60OslZaC8pYA
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X